SNS Monthly Lottery Extravaganza!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, as usual we at SNS want to hook you up. Every month I will be doing a lottery for a product. All you have to do is give me a number between 1-1000. The winner doesn't need to log it, the only thing I request is that you post up a short review after using the product. Tell us how you 1) Used it, and 2) How well it worked.

Rules:
1 Number per post. A maximum number of 10 numbers per person.
Post a short review after using the product.

Item of the Month:

REDUCE XT

Summary of Typical Results with Reduce XT:

• Increased Fat Loss*
  • Increased Lean Muscle & Strength gains*
  • Lean Muscle Retention while dieting*
  • Lean Muscle Retention during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*
When Can Reduce XT be used?
Cutting/Fat Loss Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during periods of cutting and fat loss cycles for the purpose of helping promote fat loss, as well as for helping retain and build lean muscle.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):

Reduce XT can be stacked with Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E for a more complete, comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy regimen. Due to Reduce XT being anti-catabolic, it is very important during this time period for helping maintain gains from your cycle, as well as helping to continue to build lean muscle.

Lean Bulking & Recomposition Cycles:
The same reasons that make Reduce XT desirable during cutting and fat loss cycles make it very appealing during lean bulking and recomposition cycles as well.

Bulking Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during bulking cycles to help maximize lean muscle and strength gains.

Stacking & Synergy:
Reduce XT is a very versatile product and can be stacked with a variety of other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased synergistic results. For fat loss and recomposition cycles, Reduce XT can be stacked with TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme or RK-125, and/or SYN-30. For lean bulking, recomposition, and bulking cycles, Reduce XT Can be stacked with Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps, Beta Alanine caps, Inhibit-E, RK-500 Xtreme, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products. Also, as part of a comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) regimen, Reduce XT can be stacked with Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT.

POST NUMBERS STARTING NOW! LAST DAY TO POST NUMBERS: August 19 (or until someone guesses it)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the numbers begin!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Oh Yeah

I'm starting my PCT soon and this would be a great addition!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, as usual we at SNS want to hook you up. Every month I will be doing a lottery for a product. All you have to do is give me a number between 1-1000. The winner doesn't need to log it, the only thing I request is that you post up a short review after using the product. Tell us how you 1) Used it, and 2) How well it worked.

Rules:
1 Number per post. A maximum number of 10 numbers per person.
Post a short review after using the product.

Item of the Month:

REDUCE XT

Summary of Typical Results with Reduce XT:

• Increased Fat Loss*
  • Increased Lean Muscle & Strength gains*
  • Lean Muscle Retention while dieting*
  • Lean Muscle Retention during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*
When Can Reduce XT be used?
Cutting/Fat Loss Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during periods of cutting and fat loss cycles for the purpose of helping promote fat loss, as well as for helping retain and build lean muscle.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):

Reduce XT can be stacked with Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E for a more complete, comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy regimen. Due to Reduce XT being anti-catabolic, it is very important during this time period for helping maintain gains from your cycle, as well as helping to continue to build lean muscle.

Lean Bulking & Recomposition Cycles:
The same reasons that make Reduce XT desirable during cutting and fat loss cycles make it very appealing during lean bulking and recomposition cycles as well.

Bulking Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during bulking cycles to help maximize lean muscle and strength gains.

Stacking & Synergy:
Reduce XT is a very versatile product and can be stacked with a variety of other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased synergistic results. For fat loss and recomposition cycles, Reduce XT can be stacked with TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme or RK-125, and/or SYN-30. For lean bulking, recomposition, and bulking cycles, Reduce XT Can be stacked with Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps, Beta Alanine caps, Inhibit-E, RK-500 Xtreme, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products. Also, as part of a comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) regimen, Reduce XT can be stacked with Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT.

POST NUMBERS STARTING NOW! LAST DAY TO POST NUMBERS: August 19.

15!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
501 :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be great standalone or in PCT. You can always use a cort control in PCT. Come on AAS people getcha numbas in!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh there'll be plenty of entries soon, I wouldn't worry about that.

I'm only entering one number instead of 10 so more people can get involved ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
21!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
and..... 572

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
808 :bigok:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is also a Raspberry Ketones 500 giveaway in the promo section. Check that out as well.! bump for more number! Who wants cort control?