SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards

Southland Performance Product is looking for a few experienced testers to log their experience with REVAMP.

Product Highlights:

Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants
Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors
Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants
Improves Stress Response
Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function
Overall Improved Metabolic Function
More Restful Sleep

Requirements:
* 21 years or older
* Experience high stimulant tolerance or high sensitivity to stimulants
* May log solo or with other products (please specify)
* Log starts within 1 week of receiving
* 2-3 updates per week
* Live in the USA

Please answer the following questions
- Age / Sex/ Weight:
- Please describe your daily stress level:
- Please describe your daily stimulant consumption:
- How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax?
- What other products would you take simultaneously?
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
- What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)

THANKS GUYS, We'd like to get as many applications in as possible by Friday, 8/26.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Please answer the following questions
- Age / Sex/ Weight:
34/As often as she'll give it to me(male)/215

I think I have a normal stress level, but others would probably say it is hectic. My job forces me to deal with those that like to think of themselves as "above society" and societal rules.

The biggest stim I take that I have noticed a huge decrease in working ability is with any N.O. I have found that Jack3d is the only thing left that works, but I have to take 4 scoops to get anything at all from it.

Minimum 12/If I'm lucky 3 (Applied for a chance to log 3z that will hopefully remedy this part)/What is that???

3Z if I am given the opportunity. Jack3d/TRS/TCF-1/Creatine/Fishoils/Multivitamin/

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
I do not have any logging history, but you have to start somewhere

- What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)
I'm not going to try to sale myself as the best candidate, because I am probably just as good as everyone else on this site. I can only guarantee that I will log properly and truthfully thus allowing the product to speak for itself.

Thank you in advance for the opportunity!!!

Last edited:
Meister

Meister

Awards
Nice! I know a lot of people love this stuff, should be lots of apps in soon.
Must be popular! I went to get some and was going to enter it to get the T-shirt, but my supplier was out. He was actually placing the order while I was there. I would go somewhere else, but he is good to me and always hooks me up. (Loyalty is hard to come by these days!)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
- Age / Sex/ Weight:

25 (26 in less than a week) / Male / 248 lbs / 6'1"

Higher than it needs to be lol. I used to be very chill, but I'm dealing with Wilson's Syndrome (Reverse T3 dominance) and it's proven to be very stressful in conjunction with classes starting back up right now (I work for a university).

Zero. In less than a week I'll have successfully gone 3 months without any stimulants whatsoever. Prior to that, though, I could take 3 scoops of any pre-workout and not feel much of anything from it because I'd jacked my adrenals up so much.

- How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax?:

During the week, I typically get around 6 hours of sleep. On weekends I usually get 8-10 hours unless I have something major planned. Relaxing is hit and miss.

- What other products would you take simultaneously?:

Multi-vitamin, fish oil, and creatine. BCAAs consumed intra-workout and lately just some LCLT and aminos pre-workout.

In my profile on here, all of my sponsored logs can be found. There are probably around 15 or so.

- What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons):

I'm nearing the end of 3 months of zero stimulants. I plan to continue this until my thyroid situation is fixed (which should hopefully be in October, if my timetable goes according to what I've read). I've ran Revamp for the past 3 months already and have enough caps to make it through another 4 days or so; that's it. I'm getting a 24-hour cortisol test done this afternoon. I'll likely have more blood work and such done in the next month that can be referenced to before levels on certain things.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Age / Sex/ Weight:
34 soon /M/ 210

As high as can be. Work 6-7 days taking care of the house 3 dogs and 2 little kids(they are lucky they are cute)
2 cups coffee in the am and a preworkout before my lift
8-12 / whats sleep ?/ relax Im jealous of those that can
currently logging M1D black ( they said it would be ok to stack) and just the regular daily essentials plus the preworkout
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/180324-lg-me-some.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179723-marinade-my-meat.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177536-cutting-combustion-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172151-melt-extreme-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173933-time-shred-forged.html

I would like to see if it could helsp with the stress response so I would be able to get some sleep. And also see if it has an effect on my preworkout!

THANKS GUYS, We'd like to get as many applications in as possible by Friday, 8/26.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
- Age / Sex/ Weight: 31 (32 on the 26th)
- Please describe your daily stress level: Work definitely has it on the high side. enough to mentally wear me down pretty good
- Please describe your daily stimulant consumption: Currently taking Alpha -t2. Otherwise it is just many cups of coffee. Roughly in the 6+ range
- How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax? I work more or less 11 hours (from leaving home to getting back home) if not a little more depending on the day. Usualy to bed by 9:30 each night. then Playing with my 5 1/2 month old Daughter from when i get home until she goes to bed
- What other products would you take simultaneously? Right now besides the staples (multi Vit C Vit D Fish Oil) Erase and Alpha T2
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): On Here i logged BPS' Combusion (Sponsored) and an currently doing an un sponsored log for Erase and AT-2
- What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) i wont say i am stim dependant as i could go the day with none and be fine, but work stress is as of late defintiely getting the better of me. I'd give it a fair and honest review that is for sure
Thanks for the chance!!!
:)

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great apps so far guys! Looking for quite a few loggers for REVAMP so keep them coming!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Age / Sex/ Weight: 23/M/227
- Please describe your daily stress level: Very High i worked 8 hours a day waking at 6 going to sleep at midnight then immediately after went to baseball for 3 hours and came home went to gym very little time to relax.
- Please describe your daily stimulant consumption: Over the past few months i was constantly on fat burners getting 200mg or so of caffeine just from those besides the other stims and i would consume an energy drink daily
- How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax? 8 hours work 8 hours sleep ~1 hour relax
- What other products would you take simultaneously? Nothing besides protein, bcaa
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): I have multiple reviews and logs for products from Animal i can track them down if need be i also logged a few other products.
- What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP?
Dating back two weeks ago i was concerned that i had developed Adrenal Fatigue if you don't believe me look through my recent posts i posted quite a bit about it ive been a week and a half without stims and the effects are great but i feel like using a product like REVAMP will only speed up my recovery time from a long overuse of stims.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i'd love to log this but im in the middle of a cycle with no room for a stim-break. Ive been thinking about ordering this for a while, I probably still will...I'll be looking out for the logs

Meister

Meister

Awards
BUMP, but I'm liking my odds thus far!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to log this SO bad but I'm not coming off stuns til Jan/feb :( Ive been on two fb's for the past two years straight! Terrified to come off.. Gonna drop to one in oct, then none in Jan-march.. Going to use revamp then Hopecully there will be another opportunity to log

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want to log this SO bad but I'm not coming off stuns til Jan/feb :( Ive been on two fb's for the past two years straight! Terrified to come off.. Gonna drop to one in oct, then none in Jan-march.. Going to use revamp then Hopecully there will be another opportunity to log
Keep checking back with us because we will be looking for testers pretty frequently.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my bottle in. Log will be up later tonight or tomorrow (and linked here).

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Got my bottle today and updated my log. thanks guys!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Just got my bottle. Sending you a PM and looking forward to some great results. Will link the log to this thread!

Thanks Again!