Out Now 4 New Stacks From Taurus Nutrition!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Hey guys we now have 4 new stacks out. I have priced the 25% off of what you would pay if you bought them individually. Get them while you can.

Follow the links for the stack!

1. Total Recomp Stack: This stack would be great for anyone looking to do a recomp! You've seen the logs on our 5aOHP and also on Wyked and 7-KE spray! Now you can have all of these fantastic products in one stack ready to go!

The Total Recomp Stack

2. The Lean Muscle Stack: The most complete stack on the market! Intense muscle growth along with recovery and hardening.

The Lean Muscle Stack

3. The Hardcore Stack: The Hardcore Stack is geared for the more advanced lifter that has experience with prohormones.

The Hardcore Stack

4. The Maximus Stack: This is the big dog of Muscle Stacks! If you live to lift. If you live at the gym. If your Idea of a great meal comes out of a shaker cup. Then this is the stack for you.

The Maximus Stack

Thanks guys for your support.

Big K

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stack combo prices! Now how much do I want to spend? Better question: how much can AFFORD to spend?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be a good idea for everyone to jump on a stack with 7-ke as it's not being made anymore.

Solid stacks and very competitive prices, nice work as usual fellas.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Thank you!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
what s the deal with dropping 7ke? regardless of if someone makes accusations about it being tainted or whatever, if it is legit then what does it matter

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
We where going to drop it before any of this started. We are out of the raw product to have it made. And it just has not sold enough to justify putting the money back into it. I have been with Taurus for about 2 weeks now and in that time we maybe had 3 sales on it. So I would rather put that money into our 2 new products that will be out soon. You guys are going to love them.

Big K

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
nice line up :)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Good looking stacks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a shame the 7-keto spray isn't getting more sales. I enjoyed beta-testing it very much and that's even with a jacked up thyroid lol. I can't even imagine what it would be like if that weren't the case.

Nice looking stacks for sure.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It's a shame the 7-keto spray isn't getting more sales. I enjoyed beta-testing it very much and that's even with a jacked up thyroid lol. I can't even imagine what it would be like if that weren't the case.

Nice looking stacks for sure.
Yeah it's a great product. A shame sales aren't supporting it. Looking forward to whatever else Taurus has coming our way.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
But I wanted a stack with 2 bottles of 5a, 1 bottle 7-KE, and 1 DAA-hcg... :(

EDIT!!!! on the realz, I just went to purchase some 5a and 7-KE and I can't find the 7-KE! Are you sold out?!