Awards
Yes it is, Yes it is. LOL

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much will it be like 60$ after the sale price ?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So from what I have been reading, some of your DA-HCG and maybe Anabeta (have both on hand) and add possibly some creatine or maybe L-Dopa and I could be set for PCT as shut down is minimal?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting to say the least. I ordered a bottle to give it a try

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i wish i wasnt injured as id like to add this to a cycle

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
what would be your perfect storm of a cycle if you were not injured? I am open to suggestions. I have about everything on hand you could think of
i wish i wasnt injured as id like to add this to a cycle

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So from what I have been reading, some of your DA-HCG and maybe Anabeta (have both on hand) and add possibly some creatine or maybe L-Dopa and I could be set for PCT as shut down is minimal?
If this is the same product I ran, then yes, you'd be good to go with that PCT. I felt great w/ just the DA-GCG.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what would be your perfect storm of a cycle if you were not injured? I am open to suggestions. I have about everything on hand you could think of
I'm curious about this as well. Can't decide if I want to get two bottles of this and run it at a higher dose or if I want to get one and stack it with the epi that I have and was planning to run before this news broke.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to the website, just 73 in stock. You guys better jump on this.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Yes they are going fast. We had 150 just 2 days ago.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow they are moving fast! Bring on the logs guys!
I want to read ALL about this and your thoughts.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How this compare to MMV2 from LG ?
Should be similar in effects with both compounds having stanolone at the targeted hormone. The difference will lie in the intrinsic effects of 5aOHP's parent hormone.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The difference will lie in the intrinsic effects of 5aOHP's parent hormone.[/QUOTE]

What does it mean in stupid words for me :D ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The difference will lie in the intrinsic effects of 5aOHP's parent hormone.
What does it mean in stupid words for me :D ?[/QUOTE]

The effects it has prior to conversion as alluded too in the write-up. ;)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It means it is contingent on whether or not the parent/original compound has any anabolic activity. Some PH's in their original state have little to no anabolism but the compounds that they convert into as the are metabolized do. ( I think:bsflag:)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is that BS? Do you believe no PH has anabolic activity through the parent hormone?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
LOL at taman6886 funny **** bro .

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question: Does this stuff need refridgerated once opened and if not, could it tolerate being kept in a car in the summer? I work at an Mental Health/Addictions treatment center and can't exactly store pro-hormones, especially with an oral syringe in the fridge at work.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question: Does this stuff need refridgerated once opened and if not, could it tolerate being kept in a car in the summer? I work at an Mental Health/Addictions treatment center and can't exactly store pro-hormones, especially with an oral syringe in the fridge at work.
Actually, yes I can. I just stashed it in my lunch bag under my pre-mixed bottle of 3 scoop wyked and protein. Dose 2 in the car over lunch. Has a veggie oil feel to it and the taste is like this crispy cinnamon things you can get from Taco Bell with a bit of an odd aftertaste. Not gawd awful mind you, just a bit odd. Would still like an answer to my original question regardless!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, yes I can. I just stashed it in my lunch bag under my pre-mixed bottle of 3 scoop wyked and protein. Dose 2 in the car over lunch. Has a veggie oil feel to it and the taste is like this crispy cinnamon things you can get from Taco Bell with a bit of an odd aftertaste. Not gawd awful mind you, just a bit odd. Would still like an answer to my original question regardless!
Ingenuity!!! Gotta love it!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can a get a rep to address my inquiry PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!