Taurus Nutrition - New Prohormone SALE

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quick question: Does this stuff need refridgerated once opened and if not, could it tolerate being kept in a car in the summer? I work at an Mental Health/Addictions treatment center and can't exactly store pro-hormones, especially with an oral syringe in the fridge at work.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

2. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Quick question: Does this stuff need refridgerated once opened and if not, could it tolerate being kept in a car in the summer? I work at an Mental Health/Addictions treatment center and can't exactly store pro-hormones, especially with an oral syringe in the fridge at work.
    Actually, yes I can. I just stashed it in my lunch bag under my pre-mixed bottle of 3 scoop wyked and protein. Dose 2 in the car over lunch. Has a veggie oil feel to it and the taste is like this crispy cinnamon things you can get from Taco Bell with a bit of an odd aftertaste. Not gawd awful mind you, just a bit odd. Would still like an answer to my original question regardless!

Recoverbro
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Actually, yes I can. I just stashed it in my lunch bag under my pre-mixed bottle of 3 scoop wyked and protein. Dose 2 in the car over lunch. Has a veggie oil feel to it and the taste is like this crispy cinnamon things you can get from Taco Bell with a bit of an odd aftertaste. Not gawd awful mind you, just a bit odd. Would still like an answer to my original question regardless!
    Ingenuity!!! Gotta love it!!

4. Can a get a rep to address my inquiry PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recoverbro

5. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    Can a get a rep to address my inquiry PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No you don't have to refrigerate it lol sorry

6. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    No you don't have to refrigerate it lol sorry
    Awesome, Thank you Sir!

Recoverbro

7. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Awesome, Thank you Sir!
    I may have missed this but are you logging this anywhere? If so, could you link me too it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:20 PM
  2. Taurus Nutrition Topical 7-KE on sale!
    By StackedCop in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 10:11 PM
  3. Welcome Taurus Nutrition to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 11:53 AM