Weekend Sale! On Wyked and 7-keto!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Ok guys and gals, I got it approved threw Eric to run a sale threw out the weekend on our ever popular Wyked and 7-KE Topical Spray.

Wyked is now $19.95 until Sunday night

7-KE Topical Spray is now $19.95 until Sunday night

Products may be purchased on our site!

Also be on the lookout for our new product out first of next week!

Have a great weekend!
Taurus Big K

Product info below:

Wyked info:
The best tasting most potent preworkout ever made. The 50 serving container will contain the best tasting, most effective preworkout supplement on the market today. You won't be disappointed with the flavor or the effect!

7-KE Topical Spray:
This topical spray may help improve the look of your body by reducing the appearance of cellulite. 7-KE is to be used with a proper diet and exercise program to help you look your best.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 91%, Propylene Glycol, High Oleic Oil, 7-Keto DHEA, 7-Keto-Etiocholanolol, Etiocholanolol

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Will this work with the buy two get one free on wyked stated on your website still?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Sorry the buy 2 get one free sale is over for now.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal on the 7-KE if you haven't used it already! I use 7-KE as a STAPLE - that's how much I love and recommend it :)

~Rosie~

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you've mentioned it before Rosie, but how long does a bottle of 7-KE last?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Just asked Eric 30 days normal use and 15 heavy use.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Great deals here. Agree with Rosie, 7 spray is fantastic.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you've mentioned it before Rosie, but how long does a bottle of 7-KE last?
AGES! At the recommended dosage of 6 sprays twice daily, a single bottle will easily last ~6 months. I use 36-40 sprays twice daily, and a bottle lasts me just over a month.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AGES! At the recommended dosage of 6 sprays twice daily, a single bottle will easily last ~6 months. I use 36-40 sprays twice daily, and a bottle lasts me just over a month.

~Rosie~
Wow! 36-40! I thought I was overdoing it with 25 lol. Definitely ordering more!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still working through tub 1/3 (did the b2, g1f deal) of wyked. Love that ****. Would also advise snagging it at $20/pop

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! 36-40! I thought I was overdoing it with 25 lol. Definitely ordering more!!!
Everything is relative to the individual - just because I do that doesn't mean you should or need to; find what dosage is best for you and use that. Remember that when I first started using 7-KE I started at 12-24 sprays twice daily and worked up - everyone is different, so do what's best for YOU, regardless of what anyone else does.

~Rosie~

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right now I could only afford one or the other, so I went w/ 'ol reliable: Wyked!! That stuff is awesome!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Forever. I used it at 12 2x Ed for 6 weeks. Think I still have half of the bottle.