The GENOMYX like us and we'll like you back promo...

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Well I guess it's time I spammed my FB wall again then :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I guess it's time I spammed my FB wall again then :)
Whatever you need to do to get referrals (within reason, of course), go for it, dude. :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff! glad to see ya pop up here Smitty! I 'liked' ya few months back on the FB...however, I have lame friends that don't really use supplements...or really work out...brb 'unfriending' them all....starting from scratch...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice marketing idea!!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! glad to see ya pop up here Smitty! I 'liked' ya few months back on the FB...however, I have lame friends that don't really use supplements...or really work out...brb 'unfriending' them all....starting from scratch...
What's up, dude! :D You're free to recruit however you'd like... So you could even theoretically PM friends on various boards and direct them to the FB contest. As long as they tag you in the thread comments, it'll count for you.

And I'll try to answer some contest questions here, too, considering FB posts have word count limits...

So, basically, your friend likes us and tags you, then they're free to play and refer their friends as well... So your friends could potentially win as well.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I love your products!
Agree with this. Alphaburn has been great so far and Protocol looks solid. Will be getting Performa Strips next order, whenever that may be.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I love your products!
Thanks dude! Its customers like you that keep us going!

Agree with this. Alphaburn has been great so far and Protocol looks solid. Will be getting Performa Strips next order, whenever that may be.
AlphaBurn is killer. I am currently rocking a fat protocol stack and its going great. stuff is absolutely delicious, and more importantly, effective! i've been wanting to try the performa strips as well, hopefully soon I agree!!!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't be shy... $100 in product is up for grabs here.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
"liked" for a while now but FB friends are lame... I'll see if I can get a couple haha :sorry:

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still time to get in on this! Likes have been going up but not too many people are partaking in the contest. Don't pass this opportunity up :D

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try to get something going for me on FB lol. I don't have too many friends, but hey its worth a shot.