Taurus BigK

Awards
Good stuff great brand.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Do like the brand too. Piracetam amd MCC all day lol

Phenibut never did much for me if anything. Gonna have to try yours sometime soon to see if it's any different.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do like the brand too. Piracetam amd MCC all day lol Phenibut never did much for me if anything. Gonna have to try yours sometime soon to see if it's any different.
LolYea i luv MCC myselfHow much were u dosing phenibut and how many days in a row ?I feel it working from day1 .. People do report on building up tolerance on it .. Which is why I do 3on 2off .. Some do 5on 2offIf it's a tolerance issue .. Dose your pica on off days

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
LolYea i luv MCC myselfHow much were u dosing phenibut and how many days in a row ?I feel it working from day1 .. People do report on building up tolerance on it .. Which is why I do 3on 2off .. Some do 5on 2offIf it's a tolerance issue .. Dose your pica on off days
I wanted to feel the euphoria so I tried it on two separate occasions and even gave some to my buddies to try. i doses it around a gram the first time and 1500mg the second.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Do like the brand too. Piracetam amd MCC all day lol

Phenibut never did much for me if anything. Gonna have to try yours sometime soon to see if it's any different.
it is infact different and quite a few have already commented on that,with myself being one of them.

every single time with SNS phenibut I feel it and continue to do so.

please let us know your honest thoughts when you try !

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to feel the euphoria so I tried it on two separate occasions and even gave some to my buddies to try. i doses it around a gram the first time and 1500mg the second.
Hmhh yea try SNS see if that works .. A gram is a great dosage I've never went over it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah just browsing this really is one of the best deals on phenibut.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7