DECA-DROL MAX™ - Now In Stock!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
DECA-DROL MAX™

Non-Methylated~Lean Muscle and Hardness

-Non-methylated & Non-aromatizing
-"Female Friendly" Compound (compare to Nandralone)
-Improved Libido/Sex Drive
-Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles
-Due to it not being methylated, it can be stacked with select other pro-anabolic compounds

DECA-DROL MAX™ is a non-methylated pro-anabolic that is designed for those looking for improved strength and lean muscle gains, along with improved hardness and pumps, with little fluid retention.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TO PURCHASE!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Can you clear up something for me though? Is this considered a wet PH? I see some people claim MAX LMG to produce really wet gains, but then others mention none of this. Thanks.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like it would be a great addition to a SD cycle.

Edit: LOL DUH, just double checked nomenclature, it's MLMG haha. So ya, stack with Dymethazine for dominator stack. Yes it's a "wet" product. The 5a-hydroxy looks to be a steroidal sapinogen which could be a nice addition to the PH. The only question here is it's purity.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Can you clear up something for me though? Is this considered a wet PH? I see some people claim MAX LMG to produce really wet gains, but then others mention none of this. Thanks.
That seems to be the consensus.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Looks good

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might consider this for an October run..

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see this, i have been considering trying mlmg in a bulk for a while now. Might give this one a go.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any write up on this ..

5a-hydroxy ??

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any write up on this ..

5a-hydroxy ??
Steroidal sapinogens are Mixelflick's area of expertise, this compound has been around for a while but there's not a lot of science behind it. I like the addition of ecdy to a PH, but the question here is the purity of the compound.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroidal sapinogens are Mixelflick's area of expertise, this compound has been around for a while but there's not a lot of science behind it. I like the addition of ecdy to a PH, but the question here is the purity of the compound.
Indeed .. Wondering if 5mg is decent amount as wellHave you tried ecdy with a ph ?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
no need to question the purity of IML's products and compounds. ;)

schaffer599

Awards
how would DECA-DROL MAX stack with oral turinabol? im about to do a tbol cycle (30-50mg/wk for 4-6 weeks). Thinking about ordering DECA-DROL MAX to add to the tbol cycle.