Division 1 SALE PRICE IS ONLY $27.99!!! <---Click Link for SALE

Athletix Sports Division I: Potent SHBG Inhibitor

Division I Overview:
  • Increase Free Testosterone Levels
  • Increase Libido and Muscle Mass
  • Perfect for PCT
  • Potent Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) Inhibitor

What is SHBG?

It is commonly thought that the testosterone that we have in our body is circulating freely in our blood and your total testosterone level is correlated with your ability to gain muscle. Total testosterone levels are exactly that, the total amount circulating at any given time but this is only half of the information about the ability of your body to utilize this vital muscle-building steroid. The average person has approximately 98% of their circulating “total testosterone” bound to a plasma protein called sex-hormone-binding globulin which renders testosterone completely inactive. This means that only 2% of the testosterone is available for your body to utilize for increasing recovery and muscle mass. Luckily for all of us this process is completely reversible and is used to keep your body at homeostasis. Unfortunately for some, your body may feel as though homeostasis for your “free testosterone” level is less than what you would desire it to be and therefore inactivate a considerable amount of your total testosterone, robbing you of athletic performance and recovery.

What is 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran?

3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (3,4-D) is an ingredient found in stinging nettle root extracts and is a very potent inhibitor of SHBG. 3,4-D is a competitive inhibitor and therefore competes with testosterone at the binding site. Since 3,4-D is also a more potent ligand for the SHBG binding site it binds stronger and for a longer amount of time, increasing the likelihood that it will become bound and prevent a testosterone molecule from becoming bound.
Another paradoxical process of interest in relation to 3,4-D is that in response to increasing levels of testosterone SHBG levels are actually decreased causing a positive feedback loop that leads to a greater percentage of inhibition given the same dosage.

Can Division I be used in PCT?

Division I is the perfect product to use in PCT as circulating testosterone levels are very low and SHBG is often very high. For maximum results in PCT stack Division I with Titanium XL +/- an aromatase inhibitor such as PES Erase.

Can Division I be stacked with other products?

Here at Athletix Sports we develop all of our products to be stacked together. Division I can be used along with fantastic results but by stacking a “total testosterone” boosting agent such as Formula X or Titanium XL you can maximize the level of free testosterone available.

Another good class of products to stack with Division I are aromatase inhibitors, which can also work synergistically with Division I by preventing circulating, free testosterone from converting to various estrogens. Below are a list of stacks that will aid you in optimizing performance and muscle mass:
  • Standalone Testosterone Boosting
: Division I + Titanium XL
  • Hardcore Testosterone Boosting and Recovery: 
Division I + Titanium XL + Formula X
  • Post Cycle Therapy: 
Division I + Titanium XL + PES Erase
Division 1 Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran
400 mg

Division 1 Directions: As a dietary supplement take one capsule up to three times daily with meals.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Like i said before, very nice. :clap2:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! Athletix cuts big profit in his products for THE PEOPLE!

obvious

obvious

Awards
Congrats to Athletix for another product launch... can't wait to run a bottle!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What will be the regular price after sale? I ask only because nutra sales the same product for around 29.99 I believe.

Also how long will the sale last? I want to wait for formula x before I place my next order :D
I believe it will last for at least 1 week and then will go back to $29.99. I will see if I can get more info for you.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump this to the top... hell yah.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What will be the regular price after sale? I ask only because nutra sales the same product for around 29.99 I believe.

Also how long will the sale last? I want to wait for formula x before I place my next order :D
I talked to Athletix and most likely the Division 1 sale won't be on for when TitaniumXL and Formula-X get to Nutraplanet, BUT! they will be selling the stacks together at a great price so no worries:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on this great sale!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards