What happens when Titanium takes Athletix Titanium?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to inform everyone that the current Titanium has grown up from what it used to be. Titanium will soon become Titanium XL, rocking 120 capsules of the exact same formula! As usual it will have no proprietary blend, be competitively priced, and utilize the same high quality ingredients that we have always used.

Many of you have been begging us to come out with a 120 cap version to allow you to run 4 caps/day and we agreed with you!

Here is a run down:

4 caps contains:
Fenugreek 53% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)
1700 mg
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
400 mg
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)1600 mg

Each bottle contains 51 grams of Fenugreek 50%! Compare this to the other products in this category!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about an amazing dose of Testofen!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like something I need to try. Already have 2 of the small bottles. Get an XL and I can run it 2 monthes.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, always a company to deliver what the consumers demand ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like something I need to try. Already have 2 of the small bottles. Get an XL and I can run it 2 monthes.
I always found test boosters ran for 8 weeks work the best, would love to see someone run 4 caps for 8 weeks :O

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, always a company to deliver what the consumers demand ;)
Thanks BBG! We definitely always listen, we will switch a product up after the first run if we feel that it is in higher demand and will benefit everyone.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
want some.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like some good stuff. Nice to see some positive changes.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its nice to see some good doses of the suppelements that matter. Tired of seeing underdosed products.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its nice to see some good doses of the suppelements that matter. Tired of seeing underdosed products.
It is what I founded this company on! I also set the pricing for the new lineup this weekend and trust me when I tell you guys we opted to take a huge profit cut to keep things priced amazingly given the economic situation and to stick to our roots. I think you guys will be pleased!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
It is what I founded this company on! I also set the pricing for the new lineup this weekend and trust me when I tell you guys we opted to take a huge profit cut to keep things priced amazingly given the economic situation and to stick to our roots. I think you guys will be pleased!
Classy stuff right here.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quality. Integrity. Safety. You. Options. Security.

^This is why I love Athletix :cool:
Plagiarism! You stole that from the website didn't you lol. By the way guys it looks like Titanium XL will be around $33.99 retail. Beat that for everything that is in it!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Plagiarism! You stole that from the website didn't you lol. By the way guys it looks like Titanium XL will be around $33.99 retail. Beat that for everything that is in it!
WOW for those that don't know I've been speaking highly of testofin for about two years now and have been searching for the best deals on it. This right now is the best deal you will ever find and so far I've never heard of a non responder so buy up before I get it all.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I have no idea what your talking about........:lol:

WOW for those that don't know I've been speaking highly of testofin for about two years now and have been searching for the best deals on it. This right now is the best deal you will ever find and so far I've never heard of a non responder so buy up before I get it all.
Ya that hands down beats any testofen products out there, amazing price, I can't believe how low they are going to sell this at :| Props to Athletix Sports!!!