Presenting TitaniumXL!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Athletix TitaniumXL: A Revolution in Increasing Athletic Performance!

(per serving, 60 day supply)
850mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)
200mg Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
800mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)

TitaniumXL
:
60 Day Supply = 2 capsules per daily serving
Fenugreek Extract = 850mg/serving
Extract % = 53.9% Tested
I3C = 200mg/serving
Proprietary Blends = NEVER!

What is Athletix TitaniumXL?

Athletix Sports is proud to release TitaniumXL as its first product. Here at Athletix we set out to develop a product for athletes by athletes. We surveyed people from every discipline including football, MMA, baseball, and bodybuilding and when they spoke we listened. They asked for ingredients that complies with all sports agencies such as the NCAA and we listened. They asked for a product that would naturally raise testosterone without the use of or prohormones, that would help shred fat, and help elevate their intensity and take their training to the next level and we listened. Lastly, athletes like yourself asked us to openly list our ingredients and dump the idea of a proprietary blend so that they know they know they are getting what they deserve and we listened.

What does Athletix TitaniumXL contain?

TitaniumXL contains three core ingredients that cover every aspect of athletic training from maximizing recovery to increasing maximum repetitions. These ingredients include Fenugreek containing 50% fenusides (compare to Testofen), Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). Most fenugreek formulations contain less than half of the fenusides that TitaniumXL contains which means you are getting less of the shred-it-up-in-the-gym stuff and more of the useless byproducts that can cause stomach discomfort and other side effects. Fenusides found in TitaniumXL have a myriad of positive benefits including greatly enhancing natural testosterone levels, decreasing bad cholesterol , increasing good cholesterol, increasing libido and sexual performance, and modulating the insulin response. These effects alone promote the highest level of training intensity, recovery, and overall athletic performance while maintaining a higher level of health to keep you going.

The second ingredient is Indole-3-carbinol a potent anti-estrogen that works by increasing enzymatic degradation of estradiol and other estrogens that rob you of athletic performance and bring your intensity to a halt. Athletix crams 200mg I3C into every serving to ensure that you aren’t being robbed of your talent by a predominately female hormone.

The final ingredient we decided to put into TitaniumXL is L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT ) a dipeptide that is clinically proven to decrease exercise induced tissue damage and optimize recovery times. There are multiple studies conducted on LCLT on performance enhancement and they all agree that it plays a part in decreasing the amount of time it takes to recover and pack on mass.

What can I expect from Athletix TitaniumXL?

Titanium is the closest you will get to achieving the growth from prohormones without the liver, kidney, and lipid dysfunction associated with it. Users can expect to see:

• Greatly Accelerated Growth (given the proper diet of 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight)
  • Decrease Recovery Time Between Workouts
  • Massive Increase in Total Testosterone
  • Decrease in Fat Tissue
  • Marked Increase in Strength and Explosiveness
  • Enhanced Sexual Performance
Sounds too good to be true, right? Think again, TitaniumXL was created to pick up where other testosterone boosters fail, with weak ingredients and poor dosage profiles. To maximize effectiveness be sure you are eating between 15 and 20 kcal/lb. of body weight depending on your body structure and goals as well as 1-2g protein/lb. of body weight.

Why Athletix TitaniumXL?

Here at Athletix we strive to keep the customer as our number one concern. We take all feedback constructively and we won’t settle for anything less than the best products for the lowest prices. TitaniumXL brings you a 60 day supply for more than $20 less than other knock offs. We also guarantee that none of our ingredients will cause a failed drug test with the NCAA and we have all of our products tested to ensure purity. We put profits second to our customers and we hope to keep you as a potential customer.

Everyone should be seeing this at Nutraplanet very soon, we are also looking for some loggers. Will post up the logging link soon!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm definitely wanting this :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Looks great!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be looking for loggers :)

princevince

Awards
  • Established
finally our prayers have been answered.
double the pleasure double the dose double the fun double the strength increase. hands down one of the best non-hormonal strength gaining supps on the market.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Giving the people what they asked for, now thats just awesome. Good stuff.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loved the first one! Cant wait to use this one!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Loved the first one! Cant wait to use this one!!
Its the same only bigger, thats what I thought, or did I miss something, cause people were asking about getting more caps per bottle for while.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the same only bigger, thats what I thought, or did I miss something, cause people were asking about getting more caps per bottle for while.
Same great formula! But now instead of running it at 2 caps a day which gives a big dose, now you can run 4 caps a day, killing any other testofen based test booster, with a whopping 1700mg of Testofen!!! Or if you want to save a ton of money and run it at 2 caps a day 1 bottle will last 2 months!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Same great formula! But now instead of running it at 2 caps a day which gives a big dose, now you can run 4 caps a day, killing any other testofen based test booster, with a whopping 1700mg of Testofen!!! Or if you want to save a ton of money and run it at 2 caps a day 1 bottle will last 2 months!
Ok, bigger is better anyway, thats what I thought!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is very needed, I am going through mine fast!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to get my hands on this! Very excited to give this a run with erase!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait to get my hands on this! Very excited to give this a run with erase!
That will be a killer stack, I'm they will get that stack up on Nutraplanet sooner or later:)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
That will be a killer stack, I'm they will get that stack up on Nutraplanet sooner or later:)
I cant wait for that! I ran the stack before but am excited to try it with a higher dose of titanium

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait for that! I ran the stack before but am excited to try it with a higher dose of titanium
Everyone seems to like the 4 caps a day much more. Should be interesting:)