Introducing BPS EndoSurge and loggers needed!!!!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
New product from BPS need some loggers, check it out below. If you have been following the logs on Combustion you know that our stuff is solid and will work so get in on this. I got 8 bottles to give out. Lets see some peeps post up in here!!

BPS EndoSurge (180 Caps)

Increase Free Testosterone – Check
Free testosterone is the most important form of testosterone in the body. Testosterone can exist as free testosterone, the bioavailable and “useful” form for the body, as well as bound testosterone. One of these forms of bound testosterone is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When testosterone is bound to SHBG it can not be used by the body like unbound or free testosterone. It is essentially inactive. So even though your body may produce more testosterone on testosterone boosters it is important that FREE testosterone is increasing and available to be used by your body.
When it comes to increasing free testosterone there is only one ingredient that has been used over and over successfully – nettle root extract. This ingredient has the ability to bind to SHBG itself causing less testosterone to bind. The result? More testosterone left as FREE unbound testosterone in the body.
Our stinging nettle root extract is a high yield for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, the most active compound in nettle root. We offer a full ~1600 mg maximum dose of this ingredient at a month supply in every bottle!

Increase Total Testosterone – Check

So now you know how important free testosterone is and you know that EndoSruge will be working to free up more of your total testosterone into free testosterone. But now let’s make it even better. By increasing total testosterone there is more testosterone available in the body to be freed up by the process above.
EndoSurge contains Mucuna Pruriens, a proven and well research ingredient extracted for natural L-Dopa. While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both.
MP has the ability to increase the body’s level of LH (luteinizing hormone). This hormone signals for the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone. More LH = more testosterone.

Increase HGH – Check

L-dopa, the key extract in Mucuna Pruriens, has been shown to increase HGH levels. We all know the importance of HGH not only in bodybuilding but for many anti aging benefits. This is again when having a mixture of both MP extracts is important. The high yield extract is important for targeting an increase in HGH, and coupled with the lower yield extract it actually makes the high yield more bioavailable!

Decrease Prolactin – Check

No man likes prolactin. Prolactin is the libido killer. After an orgasm prolactin levels sky-rocket, immediately killing libido. Having high circulating prolactin levels throughout the day will decrease your prolactin as well. On top of that, popular supplement ingredients like DAA have been shown to increase prolactin production.
If you like having a libido, prolactin needs to be down! Lucky for you through the combination of MP extracts in EndoSurge your prolactin will stay DOWN and your libido UP.

Increase Libido – check

EndoSurge will undoubtedly increase ones libido. Through the combined pathways of increasing both free and total testosterone on top of decreasing prolactin, the combination of pathways is a force to be reckoned with!

No Propriety Blend – Check

Don’t bother with being unsure if you are getting enough of the essential ingredients in a formula. Taking a fraction of the amount of these ingredients is not going to give true results. You need the full and optimal dose. EndoSurge does not hide itself.

Month Supply – Check

You got it – 2 capsules 3 times per day, delivers the maximum and full dose of the powerful ingredients of this formula.
The supplement industry is full of testosterone boosters. Some contain magical ingredients and some contain huge blends of ingredients at undetermined amounts.
At BPS we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel. We are just here to put the parts together right.

STACKS

While EndoSurge is an extremely powerful and versatile testosterone booster on its own we know people love to stack. So we decided to lay out what we felt was the best guidelines for stacking and give our two most highly suggested stacks.

Stack Rules
:

1) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Nettle Root Extract
2) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Mucuna Pruriens
3) All test booster that abide by 1 and 2 can be stacked with EndoSurge
Endo Surge contains enough of these two ingredients. There is no need to stack or supply the body with any more.

Stack 1: EndoSurge + DAA

DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!
2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day

Stack 2: EndoSurge + Erase

EndoSurge hits all of the positive anabolic pathways except two. You can hit EVERY pathway with this stack. Increasing testosterone levels will increase estrogen levels too. Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body, there is no way around it, UNLESS you use Erase in combination. By adding Erase with EndoSurge you now add the effects of decreasing estrogen, increasing more testosterone, and reducing cortisol. Keep more of your new testosterone as testosterone!

EndoSurge Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Servings per container: 90

Amount per serving %DV

Wide Spectrum Stinging nettle root
Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 533mg **
Mucuna pruriens 75% L-Dopa 83mg **
Mucuna pruriens 25% L-Dopa 100mg **

**Daily Vaule Not establishedOther ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Gelatin, FD&C Red #3, Yellow#6

Directions: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules three times daily with or without food. Take the third dose before bed. This product may be used for 8 weeks straight, followed by a subsequent 4 week break.

Warning:Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly, under the age of 21, chronically ill, have difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminstration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or preven any disease. Individual results may vary.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GIMME GIMME if its half as good as the combustion Im logging for you and almost done with I want some :hail:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to logs. :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can throw this in my PCT stack right now and drop the Bridge. This would be perfect, love the formula!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slick looking bottle!

This would go great with 2-3 caps of Erase for sure. I would be fine with giving out a few Erase if people want to stack them together.

Will price stay 29.99 or is that sale price?

So if I am reading right, if people take 6 caps per day it would last them 1 month and give:

1600mg nettle extract
250mg 75% MP
300mg 25% MP

?

That would be solid

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Slick looking bottle!

This would go great with 2-3 caps of Erase for sure. I would be fine with giving out a few Erase if people want to stack them together.

So if I am reading right, if people take 6 caps per day it would last them 1 month and give:

1600mg nettle extract
250mg 75% MP
300mg 25% MP

?

That would be solid
Yes. 29.99 is the everyday price :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like an awesome product. Definitely something to look into for future use.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome! I would try it with Erase and possibly that Tbooster from Vidasupps.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur. There are no stacks with Erase and a nettle product yet or a mucuna product yet...now there is both!

Reactions: BPS
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
100% stand behind Combustion, this looks solid, but i need my OTC allergy meds if i want to function :)
Erase is certainly perking my interests though. Will see if have I some spare B-Day cash for that :)

princevince

Awards
  • Established
would love to log this product BPS. look no further, your guinea is here. either way though, i'm gettin' this product for sure.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this!!

I can promise to keep a detailed log and give daily updates.

I could also log this on a couple of other boards as well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slick looking bottle!

1600mg nettle extract
250mg 75% MP
300mg 25% MP

?

That would be solid
I will run this with Erase Natty, let me know and you know how much I love me some Erase!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice been waiting to see what was in this bottle. Some lucky loggers will be picked. Did I see that right? 8 bottles to give out!?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice been waiting to see what was in this bottle. Some lucky loggers will be picked. Did I see that right? 8 bottles to give out!?
Yeah man, BPS is hooking it up. You see the dosage per day you get out of that, 'tis quite ridiculous if you ask me!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will run this with Erase Natty, let me know and you know how much I love me some Erase!!!
I would have to 2nd this if im lucky enough to get picked and the fact that you guys both would agree is awesome !

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I would be down for giving this plus Erase a go. I've used Erase solo before so it would be interesting to see the effects from adding EndoSurge. And I'm almost done with my Combustion log so I wouldn't mind giving a new BPS product a new log.

Ya'll know I keep a detailed log :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have SO been looking forward to this release! I go off to the microscope room for a few hours and find this upon my return - so cool.

Get your apps in boys! You've seen the overwhelmingly positive feedback we've gotten on Combustion, get in on our next round of goodness!

obvious

obvious

Awards
I'd love to log this and I'd be down with running it in conjunction with DAA and Erase as well. Where do we apply, hmmm?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just thought of something, if i get to log endosurge/erase i will be running/logging the entire lineups of both bps and pes, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didnt even think about that but yeah you would be except you will need to toss in some shift.

damn!!!! i just finished my bottle of shift a few weeks ago, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I suppose we can let it slide and count it as part of both product lines lol.

that would be nice.......if i haven't already said it-I REALLY WANT THIS.

i would have to start a new thread with a new heading though, lol.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
i just thought of something, if i get to log endosurge/erase i will be running/logging the entire lineups of both bps and pes, lol.
And you're a Taurus nutrition rep ;)

I gotta admit I'm pretty excited to see this. I'm such a huge fan of Combustion that I'm very interested in the things to come from BPS. I definitely think this is a company on the rise.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is someone in PCT eligible to run this (in conjunction with DAA and Clomid)?

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Throwin my name in here. Respond REALLY well to nettle products. Both NP's caps and DS Activate Extreme were quite enjoyable.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is some serious bang for the buck guys!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you're a Taurus nutrition rep ;)

I gotta admit I'm pretty excited to see this. I'm such a huge fan of Combustion that I'm very interested in the things to come from BPS. I definitely think this is a company on the rise.
Id have to agree the quiality of the combustion at the price is insane and now to have another quality product in the line up look out. What next for BPS is wat i would like to know? And how are you doing such great products at ver reasonable prices?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is someone in PCT eligible to run this (in conjunction with DAA and Clomid)?
I am in PCT, I did GnRH Triptorelin (not so fun sides, instant test boosting though!) and am running Athletix DAA product and Titanium. The plan is to run EndoSurge and Erase along with the other two, should be rididculous :).

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I would love to log this. I have bulk DAA and have taken Erase before and loved it. So if natty wants to throw so Erase my way I will definatly run Endo with my DAA+Erase. Might even be able to Video log it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be entering PCT on 8/1 with 100mg of Clomid, TCF-1 (DAA product), and EndoAmp. I'd love to add this into the mix starting week 3.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the % concentration for the nettle?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't there a big controversial thread a while back on this very subject? So called 95% extracts being brown and of mixed consistency in several popular products as I recall...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup...i remember that. Someone showed that you cant test for 95% or something. Not that it cannot exist, just that it couldnt be verified

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty, how do you think this would stack with AB?