Introducing BPS EndoSurge and loggers needed!!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Is someone in PCT eligible to run this (in conjunction with DAA and Clomid)?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Is someone in PCT eligible to run this (in conjunction with DAA and Clomid)?
    Yes, in fact i think that would be great to help counter any prolactin issues from the daa or cycle and keep the libido going too
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Yes, in fact i think that would be great to help counter any prolactin issues from the daa or cycle and keep the libido going too
    And to help counter potential sleep issues
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Throwin my name in here. Respond REALLY well to nettle products. Both NP's caps and DS Activate Extreme were quite enjoyable.

5. That is some serious bang for the buck guys!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    And you're a Taurus nutrition rep

I gotta admit I'm pretty excited to see this. I'm such a huge fan of Combustion that I'm very interested in the things to come from BPS. I definitely think this is a company on the rise.
    Id have to agree the quiality of the combustion at the price is insane and now to have another quality product in the line up look out. What next for BPS is wat i would like to know? And how are you doing such great products at ver reasonable prices?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Is someone in PCT eligible to run this (in conjunction with DAA and Clomid)?
    I am in PCT, I did GnRH Triptorelin (not so fun sides, instant test boosting though!) and am running Athletix DAA product and Titanium. The plan is to run EndoSurge and Erase along with the other two, should be rididculous .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

8. I would love to log this. I have bulk DAA and have taken Erase before and loved it. So if natty wants to throw so Erase my way I will definatly run Endo with my DAA+Erase. Might even be able to Video log it.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

9. I will be entering PCT on 8/1 with 100mg of Clomid, TCF-1 (DAA product), and EndoAmp. I'd love to add this into the mix starting week 3.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. What's the % concentration for the nettle?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What's the % concentration for the nettle?
    The big guy will have to answer this one, but at a daily dose of ~1600mg, you're getting plenty no matter what the concentration.

I love seeing all the interest in Endosurge! Got some very promising candidates in this thread!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What's the % concentration for the nettle?
    Its impossible to test exactly the % which is why no 3.4 supps gives an exact percentage. ie: http://www.chromadex.com/News/2010/T...tin_2-2010.pdf

13. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Its impossible to test exactly the % which is why no 3.4 supps gives an exact percentage. ie: http://www.chromadex.com/News/2010/T...tin_2-2010.pdf
    Should I take from that that all supps that say 95% 3/4 in them to be falsely advertised since only a reference >95% has been tested, not a finished product?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Should I take from that that all supps that say 95% 3/4 in them to be falsely advertised since only a reference >95% has been tested, not a finished product?
    There is just no way to accurately put a % so we didnt put one down. For the 3,4div that is.

15. Wasn't there a big controversial thread a while back on this very subject? So called 95% extracts being brown and of mixed consistency in several popular products as I recall...

***NOW @ NP***

16. Yup...i remember that. Someone showed that you cant test for 95% or something. Not that it cannot exist, just that it couldnt be verified
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

17. Natty, how do you think this would stack with AB?

18. Any idea when winners will be chosen?

19. I will pick them sometime tomorrow

20. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    I will pick them sometime tomorrow
    Today is the day good luck everyone.

21. good luck guys!

22. Here's to the winner's hopefully I am one of them.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

23. BUMP! IF YOU WANT TO LOG ENDOSURGE, NOW IS THE TIME TO APPLY!

***NOW @ NP***

24. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    BUMP! IF YOU WANT TO LOG ENDOSURGE, NOW IS THE TIME TO APPLY!
    Like stated in a previous post, I repsond to nettle products really well. Ran DS Activate Extreme a few times (4 a day) and had predictable strength increases and gained 1-3 lbs each time. NP's caps were great as well at 4 a day (1200mg).
    ďIt's hard to get along with people. As much as you try to like them and accept them as individuals, it becomes difficult because they keep getting out of line and wasting your time.Ē Henry Rollins

25. Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    Here's to the winner's hopefully I am one of them.
    Agreed, I want to run this NOW!

26. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Agreed, I want to run this NOW!
    Me too, me too

27. I'd be all over this if I didn't have a couple more weeks of AnaBeta to log. Good luck guys!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    BUMP! IF YOU WANT TO LOG ENDOSURGE, NOW IS THE TIME TO APPLY!

LOL-I ALREADY DID!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

29. Alright so here is who i got:

Princevince
    Ouifinny
    N.WoodsGiant
    ScienceGuided
    thebigt
    rodja
    knotch
    malleus25
    Fightbackhxc

Please send me a pm of where we need to send the products to.

30. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Alright so here is who i got:

Princevince
    Ouifinny
    N.WoodsGiant
    ScienceGuided
    thebigt
    rodja
    knotch
    malleus25
    Fightbackhxc

Please send me a pm of where we need to send the products to.

pm sent...congrats to all the winning loggers.

and thanks to bps!!!!

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Introducing BPS EndoSurge
    By BPS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 07:51 PM
  2. Combustion loggers needed
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71