Welcome Ageforce to AM!

1. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Welcome aboard Ageforce. Now time for the product questions to commence!!!

3. Welcome to AM AgeForce!!!!
    •   

4. Welcome
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

5. Any solid studies on your HGH Patches? I havent heard much good on Sytropin. I would give it a go if I could find something solid to go on.

6. welcome, first heard of you on superhuman radio!! interesting products!

7. Bring them on! That's why we signed up!

8. Thanks! We just did our 3rd interview with Carl today to talk about our new patch that went up on our website yesterday. Its a very advanced 2-stage patch with the imediate release of a powerful Nitric Oxide Booster and then a delayed release of a post-workout recovery formula. A truly awesome product. Lots of advantages over oral NO boosters.

9. We presume you are talking about our PowerPatches. We introduced them about 5-months ago and we now have an incredible number of customers worldwide that are ordering every month! Unfortunately we do not release our clinical trial studies, but we have a 30-day no questions asked policy. Give PowerPatch a trial with a 50% discount. Use a special promo code: halfoff

10. Thank! We hope you will visit our website and let us know if you have any questions about our supplements.

11. Welcome!

12. Let's have those questions!

13. We look forward to your questions!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
  2. Welcome AgeForce.com To Anabolicminds.com
    By Dwight Schrute in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:20 PM