Purus wants two loggers to try Muscle Marinade - Cherry Limeade

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established

We are looking for 2 people to run sponsored logs. Both tubs will be our new Cherry Limeade flavor.

If you would like to be considered, please reply and answer the following questions....

1. Age
2. Stats
3. Type of workout you currently use
4. Experience with preworkouts
5. Links to past logs (if any)
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well

Must be 21 years or older and live in the United States.

Thanks for checking us out.

Let's see those apps!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Age = 26

Stats = 6'4" 240 lbs

Type of workout you currently use = starting DC soon

Experience with preworkouts = Jac3d, NO xplode, White Flood, RagNOrok, AI's Maniac, PSU, Maximize v2, might be others I cant remember...

Links to past logs (if any) = N/A

Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well = PHF and Lean Bulk

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
1. Age - 41
2. Stats - 5'8 160lbs 12%BF
3. Type of workout you currently use - 4 day on 2 off. Mostly compound movements at high intensity.
4. Experience with preworkouts - Jack3d,White Flood,N.O Explode,1Mr
5. Links to past logs (if any) - Logged a Activate Extreme/Triazole run I can't find the thread from bodybuilding.com
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well - will post anywhere

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Age - 24

Stats - 6'1", 210 lbs

Type of workout you currently use - HST

Experience with preworkouts - Jack3d, Superpump, White Flood

Links to past logs (if any) - None

Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well - BB.com

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Age 21
2. Stats - 5'9 150
3. Type of workout you currently use - was more hypertrophy based, but recenty switched to a lower rep scheme to begin the workout to focus on strength with high reps and supersets to end the workouts
4. Experience with preworkouts - I have tried many such as ASGT, jacked, 1MR, Superpump, Maximize V2, wyked, and Lit up. I have heard amazing things about muscle marinade and would love to be able to log it!

. Links to past logs (if any) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/176710-lit-up-review.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/174300-gettin-wyked-mkretz.html

6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well - I will log very thouroughly and will post wherever is wanted. I have been wanting to try muscl emarinade for the longest time and will be able to give a very detailed, honest review since I have had alot of experience with different preworkouts.

Thanks for the opportunity to log this !!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an interesting flavor, this is a great chance to try it, Im sure there will be a ton more apps rolling in.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. Age 33
2. Stats 5'9 207 at the moment
3. Type of workout you currently use Just going with the flow right now doing what my body tells me for once.
4. Experience with preworkouts Jacked, Rocked, speed extreme, NO explode, Wyked, Fierce, Launch, Monster pump, Overdose, im positive im missing a bunch from past years but I have tried about everything but Muscle Marinade :)
5. Links to past logs (if any)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176592-speed-extreme-lecheek.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172151-melt-extreme-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173933-time-shred-forged.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/132495-avant-research-napalm.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127590-generic-labs-x.html
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well

Right now this is the only site that I am on.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
1. Age- 27, but look like 21 :)
2. Stats- 5'9 185 pounds.
3. Type of workout you currently use- A CT arm program specialization, but by the time I got this an 8 week "strength focused" cycle.
4. Experience with preworkouts- I have used Flashover, Assault, various BCAA drinks, and Maximize.
5. Links to past logs (if any)- Here is a link to the log I'm currently running. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177808-spontaneous-combustion-feeling.html
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well- Anabolic Minds, Mind and Muscle

I live in the United States. I've been interested in Purus products, but never tried one. I've heard good things about Muscle Marinade. If this tastes like a Sonic cherry limeade it would be the best tasting pre-workout ever :)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
1. Age - 28
2. Stats - 6' 205lbs with 9% BF
3. Type of workout you currently use - 5/3/1
4. Experience with preworkouts - Tried most of whats out there or been out there over the last 10 years
5. Links to past logs (if any) - none
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well - Here, PHF and Lockout

princevince

Awards
  • Established
1. 38

2. 5'10 235lbs.

3. calesthenics, dumbells

4. just started taking pwo's just this year, and am addicted. love em.

5. muscle marinade(grape), superpump250&MAX, white flood, 1.m.r, speed xtreme, maximize v2, maniac, lit up and a few others.

6. just started my first log for AI's 3Z's

7. willing to log on various sites with no problem, just don't want to post them and recieve an infraction for sourcing, but will pm sites, if selected for logging.

Thanks in advance, blueboy.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Suck ups :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably the strongest stim preworkout out there, it's nuggin futs...

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just watch the dosing, stuff is strong...
I've heard this too...I aint skeered....MM has been on my to try list for a while...have you used mesomorph? if yes, how would you compare it?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Did the two get chosen ??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Age - 21
2. Stats - 5'9" 185
3. Type of workout you currently use - DC training for now
4. Experience with preworkouts - my fav are Meso and Lit Up. ive taken many more. jack3d (hated), assault, anabolic pump, green mag...etc
5. Links to past logs (if any) - Triangle Stack
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well - AM

thanks for the opportunity! if i get this, i will be logging it with AnaBeta and CN if that is ok

princevince

Awards
  • Established
finger's crossed.............
drum roll please............................................................................................................................................................................................................

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard this too...I aint skeered....MM has been on my to try list for a while...have you used mesomorph? if yes, how would you compare it?
honestly, i dont see any energy from Meso. and i never take pre workouts that much. i only get tingles from meso

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
honestly, i dont see any energy from Meso. and i never take pre workouts that much. i only get tingles from meso
One more day to get those apps in. Winners will be chosen Thursday morning.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya...I recall you stating that...I have one more unopened tub of the pre-tweaked version gonna save it for later....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya...I recall you stating that...I have one more unopened tub of the pre-tweaked version gonna save it for later....
ya i have another sealed original meso but im not giving that away. the original is too good to let go since they dont make it anymore.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
well its thursday afternoon! who is the winner?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
and the winners are.....................................................................................................

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Stats: 6' 4" 226Lbs

Type of workout you currently use: I am currently on High Volume/High Intensity workouts that are up to 3 hours long & 30-70 Sets, A good pre-workout would greatly be utilized in my current training log that has what some consider to be "extremely detailed". I also have the oversight of former Mr. USA John DeFendis that helps me with any questions or difficulties.

Experience with preworkouts: I have used various Pre-workouts such as Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate, GNC N.O. Loaded (400mg of caffeine!!) BPI 1MR, AI Maniac and Controlled Labs White Flood. I do not have a high tolerance to Stim's as well Ex. when i used GNC i literally would be running around the gym EVERY workout.

Links to past logs (if any): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/177205-thetinyguys-all-out.html (Current Training log very well detailed)

Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well: I only use Anabolic Minds presently but am willing to post wherever.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Bigbumpkin and Marms, pm me your addresses.

Thanks for the apps guys.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
ditto ^^^^^^^

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see these logs, congrats!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy