50% off ALL AI Sports Nutrition Products Christmas in July 5 days only

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

50% off ALL products at our site Home page

Christmas in July Starts Friday July 1st. See the details in the picture below.

AIsports 5x7 Flyer - CHRISTMAS IN JULY - V2  35% of full size.jpg

AIsports 5x7 Flyer - CHRISTMAS IN JULY - V2 BACK  35% of full size.jpg

I guess I should let you all know about the 6 new products we have which will be in stock in time for the sale :)

Alpha Lipoic Acid 180 Capsules Rendering (150dpi).png
D-Aspartic Acid Caps Rendering (150dpi).png
Raspberry Ketones  120 caps.jpg
D-Aspartic Acid Powder 300 grams Rendering (150dpi).png
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate Powder Rendering 300 grams (150dpi).png
3z.jpg

D-Aspartic Acid 300 Grams
D-Asparti Acid 180 capsules
3Z -
Sleep aid
Raspberry Ketones 120 Capsules
Alpha Lipoic Acid 180 Capsules
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 300 grams powder
Details here: http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/all-products.html

Attachments

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Again US residents only sale..... what BS

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pink Lemonade Maniac I might have to try that

Great prices, I'm buying two of each :D. Anyway you could get Na-rala I get it for 12.99 on amazon in caps.

Raspberry Ketones 120 Capsules
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 300 grams powder
Maniac , DAA and Recovery pro

Ever thought of adding something we could stack with Raspberry Ketones? Would love to buy more fat loss ingredients if you had any.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be getting some more RecoverPro next week :D

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Excellent offer -- I'll definitely be putting an order in! :)

Also, the website looks awesome!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ever thought of adding something we could stack with Raspberry Ketones? Would love to buy more fat loss ingredients if you had any.
We are up for any ideas. What did you have in mind?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
effin sweet.. .well now I have to spend more money!!

must have:

RecoverPro
LCLT
DAA
R ketones

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Are the LCLT, DAA, and ALA ALREADY OOS?!!
Thanks for the question.

I guess I should let you all know about the 6 new products we have which will be in stock in time for the sale

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Getting a number of PMs asking for the best bang for the buck.

To me the best deal are the stacks

a great 2 month super stack for less than $200

2 Swole Stacks
2 HGHpro
1 125 RecoverPRO either Lemon or Red Raspberry
1 3Z (sleep aid) or 1 Motivate (energy/preworkout) or 1 Perform (libido supplement)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, great deal here! RecoverPro is the best value BCAA, this makes it crazy good!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
this company is really awesome to deal with. great products and customer service

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are up for any ideas. What did you have in mind?
Here is a few, any of these in pill form I would buy especially since you so far beat Nutra bulk prices.

TTA
Sesamin
Alcar
Bioperine
Glucomannan
Dandelion Root
Cayenne Pepper
Yerba Mate
Oolong Tea
Green Tea
ForsLean (Coleus forskohlii)
Fucoxanthin
Per Wiki There is one known double-blind placebo-controlled human study with fucoxanthin that has been published.[SUP][2][/SUP] The small study in obese women showed in an average 4.9 kg (11 lb) weight loss over a 16-week period.
Thermodiamine AKA Evodiamine
Geymnema Sylvestre
Garcinia Cambogia

Something that stimulates thyroid with effectiveness comparable to shift

I wish I could trust custom capsule I'd make my own fat loss pill :/

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Whoa those are some serious ingredients there :) Thank you for the suggestions.

Who knows what we could do in the future so stay tuned. hint hint ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SUPER BUMP!!! All the new products PLUS 50% off?? Yeah that is how we do at AI!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI, I is Imprezzed.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stocking my shelves with recoverpro....been waiting on a deal like this

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok so you see we have 5 new products and I never hyped any of them, or promised a whole new line of supps for 8 months with delay after delay before they came out. Hopefully that gives me a little bit of credibility with what I say or do not say. :)

There are just over 1400 containers of the 125 Serving RecoverPRO split between the Lemon and the Raspberry. This is the real number not something inflated. We will probably hold back a couple hundred for reseller and distributor orders. I have ZERO idea how may we may sell. It is quite possible we will sell less than 10 lol But in reality it is possible we will sell out. Our Black Friday Sale last year we sold out of a few items I never thought we would sell out of.

As for the new products those we have a little less than that as we are testing them to see how much interest there is.

We have never had a sale like this on RecoverPRO so our guess is not super accurate. I will say if you are thinking you want some it is better to order sooner rather than later IMO.

Cliff Notes: If you try to order something and we are sold out you have been warned lol

Thanks!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally wanna hit up some of the DAA and LCLT! It would go wonderfully with my Testopro and Stoked I started to today!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when does the code go active again?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my God!! didn't see this coming!! and we have DAA!! Pleasure overload!!! Raspberry Ketones!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want some recovery pro but on the bright side I just found some modern bcaa to hold me over. Anyone here mixed the two different recovery pro flavors in one drink?
I am waiting for my June order to do precisely that, damn postal workers fugged me up...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to get a couple tubs of Recoverpro. Sweet Deal!!:thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/176583-rosies-review-red.html

My 42-serving tub of Red Raspberry RecoverPRO lasted me ~2 weeks. I started out using only a scoop per use, but quickly went to 3 scoops per use, using twice a day. I cannot say enough about the taste, and with BCAAs a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal definitely want (and will) continue using Red Raspberry RecoverPRO!

What is it?

* Faster Recovery and Lean Muscle Gains
* Unique 4:1:1 BCAA Ratio

For more information on the product, please review AI Sports Nutrition :: RecoverPRO.

Smell: 7/10. Smells like raspberries, but with a hint of something else almost artificial, like the smell/taste of a raspberry flavoured ice-cream, if that makes any sense.

Taste: 11/10. My #1 and favourite flavour of any product I have ever used! And the taste only gets better with use! THREE scoops as opposed to only one scoop (which my initial review was based on) is just amazing and you really notice the sweet tartness that real raspberries have come out! LOVE it! :love:

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker - although bubbles and froth were left on top of the liquid, rapidly dissolving.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Recovery: 9.5/10. My recovery has been pretty great, considering. This does not get a complete 10/10 because sometimes I have been sleeping a lot more than usual - although, in saying that, longer sleep can mean better recovery, just not with me, and anything over ~6 hours of sleep has a detrimental effect on my overall performance and function.

Lean Muscle Mass Gains: N/A. I have actually been working on fat loss, not recomping as usual, or even gaining muscle mass. The first week that I used RecoverPRO, I gained 1% bodyfat, and the second week using RecoverPRO, I lost ~1.2% bodyfat, so there was no real overall change in lean muscle mass, maintaining what I have.

Overall: 10/10. The fact that BCAAs are a STAPLE product for me, and the Red Raspberry is the BEST flavour of ANY product I have ever used say everything :thumbsup:

Would I use again? Absolutely! BCAAs are a STAPLE product in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Without hesitation. Red Raspberry RecoverPRO had become my #1 BCAAs product.

You can also find this review at post #458 of my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170523-female-terminator-chronicles-23.html#post2893069 in the Supplement Reviews / Logs subforum.
I recieved my Anabolic Innovations RecoverPRO samples today and this is a review of the Lemon flavor.

Initial thoughts: 10/10
Came in an air-tight sealed packaging with some durable feeling plastic. Gave me a first thought of Higher quality because if the product is good there's a really good chance they want to protect it!

Smell & Appearance 8/10
Smelled pretty much like a lemonade powder and had a bright color.

Mixability 8/10
Well for one i would NOT recommend mixing with a spoon as it seemed to settle on the top of the water. Once i threw it in a blender it mixed perfectly, I'm pretty sure a shaker cup would have worked very well too. *Will try the shaker cup with my Red Raspberry sample

Taste 10/10!!
I'm not gonna say it was "OK" because i swear i could have given my mom this and she would have thought it was some really good lemonade. Had a nice strong scent of lemons and was really refreshing. I used about 12 ounces of water and the taste was still strong. Really really enjoyed it!

Overall 9/10 *Awesome*
First off i REALLY hope i can win this contest but either way i plan on getting a tub of this soon!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/175703-give-me-some.html
Looking forward to trying the Red Raspberry flavor later on which will make me decide on which flavor to buy :yup:

Red Raspberry RecoverPRO Review

Initial thoughts: 10/10
Came in an air-tight sealed packaging with some durable feeling plastic. Gave me a first thought of Higher quality because if the product is good there's a really good chance they want to protect it!

Smell & Appearance 9/10
Smelled like Raspberry sorbet!! Bright red powder.

Mixability 8/10
Used a shaker cup and blended very well, Still recommend using a blender though.

Taste 7/10!!
Taste was alright, I'm more of a lemon fan but this was still pretty good. A little to tart for my tasting but was still good none-the-less.

Overall 8/10 *Pretty Good*
I enjoyed this sample as well but i prefer the lemon flavor. Would still buy this product as well!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/176504-quick-review-recoverpro.html

I received the free samples in the mail and I made an order for some Perform and an AI Sports Blender Bottle which had some additional samples in it along with a tshirt, gym bag and a free bottle of Motivate. :clap2: Thanks AI you guys are the best!
First off let me say I have tried several brands of BCAA and they typically do not mix well and are very foamy. I mixed the samples in the AI blender bottle about 1/2 full of water and they mixed very well with about 15 seconds of shaking with only a light foam that rapidly dissipated. I love lemonade and I fully expected the lemonade to be the best for me and it was very good, better than any BCAA I have tried prior to it, mild lemony flavor very refreshing and easy to drink. I tried the red raspberry flavor today before my workout and since I'm not crazy about raspberry flavor I didnt know what to expect. Man red raspberry flavor RecoverPro is the truth! one of the better tasting supplements I have ever tried. I will order a tub of Red Raspberry in the near future. Thanks again to AI for as always taking care of your customers.
the new stuff is so much better than the old in terms of taste and mixability. i got the red rasp and it tastes fantastic. good job AI

Lemon

Smell

A nice, not too strong lemonish smell.

Mixability

Used a blender bottle and had to leave it for a few mins to settle but once done there were no issues with the mixability.

Taste

A very light lemonish taste (following the dosing directions for the packet), which i actually prefer since so many of the BCAA products are overly sweet. I thought the lime xtend was good but imo this is better.

Raspberry

Smell

Smells amazing right out of the packet (not that this is relevant but some people like to rate the smell of products lulz), just like raspberries.

Mixability

Same as the lemon, left it to settle for a few mins and it was good to go. No complains.

Taste

This is also a light, not overbearing taste which, as stated above, is what i personally prefer when drinking an intra. I don't think i've had any raspberry flavored supplements before so i can't really compare it to any but the flavor was quite impressive.​

OVERALL

Really can't go wrong with this product if you're looking for a good tasting BCAA product at a great value. I think it's around 130-150 servings per contain IIRC and it can be had for less than $35 which is very economical.​

Smell: 10/10 - Smells like raspberry sherbet

Taste: 7/10 - With 10oz of water per scoop its a bit dull, but good. Its much better with 8oz per scoop. Its still not as good as Xtend or Aminocore flavor wise. A bit of an..odd..aftertaste.

Mixability: 7/10 (one shake) 8/10 (let stand and reshake) - classic BCAA, some floated on top after the first 5 seconds of shaking. Let sit for a minute and reshake, mixed well, but not as good as my usual. There were some particles that refused to mix even after 5 minutes, but didnt effect texture.

Value: 9/10 - 125, 6g (4:1:1 ratio) servings, 37$.

Overall: 7.5/10 - They should work on the flavor a bit. Other than that I think they got it down

Other thoughts - I bought this to be my in between meal BCAA product. Itll do very well in that regard. It does lack any other additives, like b vitamins. b6 is important for leucine metabolism, but as long as your eating decent/taking a multi, youre probably getting enough.

For my purposes of chugging a scoop between meals its perfect. Its drinkable and cheap. Also may be good for those of you on a budget but want a BCAA product.

If youre a stickler for taste stick to Xtend or Aminocore. If you fall into the categories above, its a great option.

AI Recover Pro Red Raspberry Sample Review

AI was nice enough to send me a sample of their Red Raspberry flavor of Recover Pro (along with other samples of some of their great products). I was most excited to try the recover pro though because i'm in the middle of a cut and i am a huge proponent of taking in bcaas during a workout and during the day to avoid muscle loss.

So right before my workout i took one serving and mixed it in about 16oz of water and went on to do my leg workout while sipping on the recover pro the whole time and the first thing I noticed was the awesome taste. Best tasting bcaa product ive ever tried, hands down. It beats all of the Xtend flavors which i am a big fan of.

At first, I thought it was raspberry lemonade because thats what it tasted like to me. Sweet and tart at the same time you can definitely taste the raspberry, and if you are a fan of raspberry than I think you will love this flavor.

Mixability - 10/10
Taste - 10/10

If you're looking for a great tasting bcaa drink then I think you can't go wrong with this product. Nothing fancy about this product, just great tasting bcaas. Which if you've ever tasted straight unflavored bcaas, then you will really appreciate this product.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa those are some serious ingredients there :) Thank you for the suggestions.

Who knows what we could do in the future so stay tuned. hint hint ;)
What a professional tease :lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of mixability, I never tried a blender bottle until about month ago. I'm telling you guys, they are amazing. I will never go without one again. I actually have two more in my cart right now since they are only $4 during the sale. Even once the bottle is no good, you'll still have the blender ball. It's basically a sphere shaped whisk.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy the RecoverPro, you'll be glad you did.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just on there a bit ago and didn't see the sale prices yet

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
A-W-E-S-O-M-E sale!!! Placing my order very soon...!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Damn - I just saved a ton of $$$$$$$...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you buy? Sounds like you loaded up :lol:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow