X-Factor Advanced and Test Factor making their triumphant return!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we have certainly kept you guys waiting long enough, and the time is finally rapidly approaching. Both XFA and Test Factor should be ready to ship to all of our retailers and distributors by Monday, July 11th.

We really look forward to getting word out on Test Factor as it has been gone for a while, we may just have to get some promos going so that you all can see that William Llewellyn and Shawn Well's creation will top your current favorite test booster!

As for X-Factor Advanced, the word is certainly already out and we look forward to pleasing the ever growing crowd of ArA addicts that need their latest 50 day fix

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 day fix becomes a 70 day fix...jus sayin ;)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Loggin is needed :saevilw:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loggin is needed :saevilw:
I'm thinkin the resurrection of the BOGO special at least! Gotta plan my next ArA run! I've only got like 6 weeks left on my current one! :lick:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin the resurrection of the BOGO special at least! Gotta plan my next ArA run! I've only got like 6 weeks left on my current one! :lick:
x2, I missed out the 1st time.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to xfa. Been wanting to try it out for awhile now.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
cannot fawkin wait

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ingredients are in test factor?
BAM!

Molecular Nutrition Test Factor
Suppelement Facts

Serving Size:
2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (250% DV)
Zinc Orotate 50 mg (8 mg elemental zinc) (50% DV)

RC Pensis (Ruta Chalepensis extract) 500mg
SHBG Uncoupling Agent (Urtica Dioica extract) 350mg

ActeoFIT Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulating Matrix 250mg:
Rhemannia Root Extract (Rhemannia glutinosa)
Cistanche Tubuolsa Extract (Cistanche deserticola) (extracted for active glycosides, including acteoside)

Tongkat Ali-Source (Eurycoma Longfolia Extract 100:1) 50mg

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BAM!

Molecular Nutrition Test Factor
Suppelement Facts

Serving Size:
2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (250% DV)
Zinc Orotate 50 mg (8 mg elemental zinc) (50% DV)

RC Pensis (Ruta Chalepensis extract) 500mg
SHBG Uncoupling Agent (Urtica Dioica extract) 350mg

ActeoFIT Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulating Matrix 250mg:
Rhemannia Root Extract (Rhemannia glutinosa)
Cistanche Tubuolsa Extract (Cistanche deserticola) (extracted for active glycosides, including acteoside)

Tongkat Ali-Source (Eurycoma Longfolia Extract 100:1) 50mg
Such an excellent formula, any time you see Shawn Wells and William Llewellyn collaborate you know it will mean big things!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In regards to our future promos, we will likely do BOGO rather than giving away two entirely free bottles. I will get a time line on logging opps soon, for now we gotta focus on getting the new batch ready and selling it though! ;)

So just a heads up, the logging opps probably will not open up for a little while as we already have done around 50 sponsored logs throughout the 8 forums we have covered in the past year.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In regards to our future promos, we will likely do BOGO rather than giving away two entirely free bottles. I will get a time line on logging opps soon, for now we gotta focus on getting the new batch ready and selling it though! ;)

So just a heads up, the logging opps probably will not open up for a little while as we already have done around 50 sponsored logs throughout the 8 forums we have covered in the past year.
Still BOGO deal is still really appealing !!! :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'd love a bogo deal on x factor! It just works!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully I can make your BOGO wish come true, I'm guessing if I do get the go ahead it will be something like a week long offer only, BOGO but you must log your experience in exchange for that second bottle. (Just like last time around, but with a pre set time limit for the offer so that we dont give too many bottles out).

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have not used XFactor in a long time and have been thinking about running it again. Funds are a little low right now, however, If you do a buy one get one I would def be in. Hope this happans..SJ

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I'll buy one I've never tried x factor yet. :/
I look forward to enjoying how you like it, it is one of those supplements where users become loyal customers quickly and it never ends up being just one bottle :)

I have not used XFactor in a long time and have been thinking about running it again. Funds are a little low right now, however, If you do a buy one get one I would def be in. Hope this happans..SJ
While the timeframe is far from certain, that BOGO promo will happen again. Mark my words!

Happy 4th of July gentlemen.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to try the XFactor! Ive never used an ArA product before but am wanting to change that!

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I was skeptical of X-Factor in the past but I ended up grabbing a bottle that was on clearance at my local vit shop and I loved it. Im def going to be trying a high dose run of it in the near future.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was skeptical of X-Factor in the past but I ended up grabbing a bottle that was on clearance at my local vit shop and I loved it. Im def going to be trying a high dose run of it in the near future.
Great feedback, and Im glad to hear it. It seems a lot of people start out as skeptics before being true believers after giving it a shot.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never ran X-factor , but did ran the Gaspari Holodrol liqui gel ( Canadien version ) and Mass cap XP by IDS, Nutrex Hemorage Black and MHP Dark Rage; best recomp and pump I had ever add from a natty.....still wondering why I baught so many supplement but never baught X-factor, I probably got caught in hype from other supplement. Next order X-factor advance baby !!! Maybe Bogo who know ? :D

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want that bogo, id definatly consider running a log. I keep waiting and waiting to try this, gotta pull the trigger soon.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is great to see so much enthusiasm over here at AM, we love this community. I will let you guys know once the products are in next week when BOGOs will be, I would imagine we will begin selling off some stock before we could responsibly give anything away just yet. X-Factor isnt cheap to produce, but the legion of loyal followers from us continuing to produce it is more than worth it!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Factor is shipping to retailers tomorrow and XFA end of this week or next Monday!

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Looking to run XFA in a few months when my carnitines run out.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to run XFA in a few months when my carnitines run out.
Carnitine stacks very well with arachidonic acid, no need to wait until you have none left.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Carnitine stacks very well with arachidonic acid, no need to wait until you have none left.
If I had the money I would. Unemployed at the moment and that runs out soon.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Test Factor is shipping to retailers tomorrow and XFA end of this week or next Monday!
Cant wait to see XFA in my cart ready for checkout!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had the money I would. Unemployed at the moment and that runs out soon.
Sorry to hear it, but Im glad you have your priorities strait and view supps as a luxury, food, house, car, etc take precedent especially if you have a family. I wish you all the best in your job hunt and do not get discouraged, it is a tough economy but your persistence in your search will pay off.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very very true unemployment is the most depressing thing I ever had to deal with. Now back on track, I want to run two bottles but I have a question, what are the things that are not good to take with XFA?
I'd recommend checking this thread out (sorry AM, but it is a bb thread)...has some most useful info regarding XFA/ArA...and what to restict...and take with it to compliment it...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119490141

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend checking this thread out (sorry AM, but it is a bb thread)...has some most useful info regarding XFA/ArA...and what to restict...and take with it to compliment it...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119490141
Good thread, that will certainly cover all of his Qs. Basically avoiding excessive amounts of omega 3s, joint supps and NSAIDs is all that needs to be done.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
It is great to see so much enthusiasm over here at AM, we love this community. I will let you guys know once the products are in next week when BOGOs will be, I would imagine we will begin selling off some stock before we could responsibly give anything away just yet. X-Factor isnt cheap to produce, but the legion of loyal followers from us continuing to produce it is more than worth it!
Any idea when the bogo will be yet?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established