X-Factor Advanced and Test Factor making their triumphant return!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Carnitine stacks very well with arachidonic acid, no need to wait until you have none left.
    If I had the money I would. Unemployed at the moment and that runs out soon.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Test Factor is shipping to retailers tomorrow and XFA end of this week or next Monday!
    Cant wait to see XFA in my cart ready for checkout!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    Cant wait to see XFA in my cart ready for checkout!
    It will be a great day, the wait is so close to over!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Knotch View Post
    If I had the money I would. Unemployed at the moment and that runs out soon.
    Sorry to hear it, but Im glad you have your priorities strait and view supps as a luxury, food, house, car, etc take precedent especially if you have a family. I wish you all the best in your job hunt and do not get discouraged, it is a tough economy but your persistence in your search will pay off.

5. Very very true unemployment is the most depressing thing I ever had to deal with. Now back on track, I want to run two bottles but I have a question, what are the things that are not good to take with XFA?

6. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Very very true unemployment is the most depressing thing I ever had to deal with. Now back on track, I want to run two bottles but I have a question, what are the things that are not good to take with XFA?
    I'd recommend checking this thread out (sorry AM, but it is a bb thread)...has some most useful info regarding XFA/ArA...and what to restict...and take with it to compliment it...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119490141

7. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'd recommend checking this thread out (sorry AM, but it is a bb thread)...has some most useful info regarding XFA/ArA...and what to restict...and take with it to compliment it...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119490141
    Good thread, that will certainly cover all of his Qs. Basically avoiding excessive amounts of omega 3s, joint supps and NSAIDs is all that needs to be done.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    It is great to see so much enthusiasm over here at AM, we love this community. I will let you guys know once the products are in next week when BOGOs will be, I would imagine we will begin selling off some stock before we could responsibly give anything away just yet. X-Factor isnt cheap to produce, but the legion of loyal followers from us continuing to produce it is more than worth it!
    Any idea when the bogo will be yet?

9. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    Any idea when the bogo will be yet?
    Production fell behind schedule, so promos are behind as well Sorry for the wait.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Production fell behind schedule, so promos are behind as well Sorry for the wait.
    Keep us posted, Im getting anxious
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    It will be a great day, the wait is so close to over!
    Getting antsy for this! I wanna run it next month when I cycle off everything.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Getting antsy for this! I wanna run it next month when I cycle off everything.
    Ive got a bottle coming in today !!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Factor advanced
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 04:26 AM
  2. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:50 AM
  3. X-factor Advanced??? anyone
    By killervick7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:55 AM