Please join me in welcoming VidaSupps to AM!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please join me in welcoming VidaSupps as a new sponsor to AM! Please check out their site: VidaSupps

They have a way you can make money by referring products to friends, so be sure to check that out on their site as well!

Welcome to AM, VidaSupps!

obvious

obvious

Awards
Allow me to be the first to welcome you, VidaSupps!

...well, second I guess. Anyway, hi!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome, what other products do you have planned to come out? Your vidatest looks nice, any place I can find feedback? Also very nice website, its taking me over a week to build mine and its not half as nice as yours. Anyway I'm looking forward to your answers and further information about your company.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard Vidasupps!!

RaulA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hello everyone.

Thank you for the warm welcome. It is very nice to be here on Anabolic Minds.

A little about me. I have had a big interest in health and fitness for many years like most of us. I had been involved with reselling other companies
sports supplements for quite a while with an online store, but it seemed we were always battling against the other online stores to undercut each other.
Or big supplement companies who spend a bunch of money on sponsoring athletes, marketing etc, so they price their products so very high.
I always wanted to find a way to help people get good solid supplements at a much more reasonable price. So I closed my online store and the result of that was VidaSupps.

Ok let’s get this started. If you would like to become a tester for VidaTest please post in this thread why you should be chosen.
Depending upon the number of applications I will choose 2 or more testers.

Also on our Facebook page post up and I will choose a winner in one week to receive a free 3 month supply of Vida Test.

What other products would you like to see us make?

http://www.facebook.com/VidaSupps

We also are going to be doing the following and the best way to keep up to date with all of this is join our newsletter on the lower left side of http://vidasupps.com/cart.html :
  • Give a ways
  • Hiring Reps
  • Discount Codes
  • Get cash and/or free product for telling people about us http://vidasupps.com/Earn Cash.html
  • Winning free product for suggesting our next product
  • And lots of other great info.
Website is ready to take orders.

Thanks again.

Raul

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome to am. any plans for anything hormonal?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa, profile of Vidatest. ;)

Welcome!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Firstly welcome.I would love to give your vidatest a shot I liked and posted on your facebook for the three month.

RaulA

Board Sponsor
Awards
welcome to am. any plans for anything hormonal?
Hi jbryand101b,
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Our plan is to stay on the natural route. We have no plans to get into anything hormonal.
Regards,

mnowak1228

Awards
Welcome......I will "Like" your FB page!!! Looking forward to seeing your products!!!

mnowak1228

Awards

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome Vida. Your vidatest profile looks quite promising

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Welcome :bigok:

RaulA

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK ill post again, anywhere I can find feedback on your product? Second I would suggest a stim free fat burner.
Hi WhatsaRoid?
Thank you for your interest in VidaTest.
We still don't have feedback on our product because it came out just a few weeks ago. As a matter of fact, we are currently looking for loggers. If interested, let me know.
Also, thank you for your suggestion. We'll keep it in mind.

Regards,

RaulA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming interest and acceptance of VidaTest.
Some of our customers have reported having problems during the checkout process with Paypal. We are currently working with them to resolve this issue ASAP.
We'll notify you once the issue is successfully solved.

Happy 4th of July weekend,
Cheers,
Raul.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait to see what else you guys a release. HINT HINT, I would not mind seeing a magnesium oil product.

RaulA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming interest and acceptance of VidaTest.
Some of our customers have reported having problems during the checkout process with Paypal. We are currently working with them to resolve this issue ASAP.
We'll notify you once the issue is successfully solved.

Happy 4th of July weekend,
Cheers,
Raul.
We are very happy to announce that we have the Paypal checkout issue resolved at our site http://vidasupps.com
If you were waiting to purchase your bottle of VidaTest, you can do it now.
Thank you very much for your patience and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Raul.

RaulA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyone,

We are happy to announce that we have selected the winner of the 3 month supply of Vida Test and his name is posted on our Facebook site.

Please visit us at http://www.facebook.com/VidaSupps to find out if you are the lucky winner.

Cheers,
Raul.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
vidatest is a much cheaper version of bioforge v3 (cheaper $ wise, not quality)

if bf v3 showed us anything, its that this product is going to be a success. especially at that price.

edit: question, how long does it usually take to get the discount code after you request it? (yes impatient, lol)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard! Cant wait to give you guys a try!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and good luck!

coontentment

Awards
The profile looks great. Will you be shipping outside of America? (eg Australia)