nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 Rules to enter:

1) Take a picture of your anabeta bottle and some capsules in a cool or funny background and post it up! Post it in this thread OR on our Facebook wall: http://facebook.com/pesupplements

2) Give us a catchy name for our special extract found in the caps

Winner by lottery will be given TWO bottles of AnaBeta to be used solo. No need for anything else...AnaBeta is all you will need! Stack later after you see how AnaBeta works for you.

We will run this for TWO WEEKS.

Go!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, will post up when I get my bottles!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys, let's see some pictures and names for this extract!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for when my order gets here ;)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I believe my order will be here Monday...I'll try and come up with something :)

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Count me in, my order should be here Monday.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lets get those apps in guys.... get creative this is a damn good offer :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting on delivery!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see some pics!
Give me your number. I'll text you some pics ;)

:rofl:

I hope you are logging this. :)
Whenever I start it, I definitely will. It won't be for a while, though. I don't want to start anything like that until I have the thyroid issue completely hammered out so I know I'm not wasting the product.

I just wanted to get in on the intro price and I trust PES enough to invest in some bottles. To be honest, it felt very reminiscent of the Ping Magic release, but I have faith that PES won't go the route that USP did ;)

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Checking my Fedex tracking page every 30 minutes.......

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my Nutra box of goodies at the office. I'll try to snap a pic or two tonight to get this thing rollin :yup:

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Hoping to have my box in tomorrow!

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Yeah mine didn't come today either like i had hoped, tomorrow for sure!!!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Here's my pic. I spent as much time as i could it can be better but still pretty funny:

And my name for the ingredients is "Anarum" or A-Rum for short :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome! Is that a light saber...or is he just excited to be using AnaBeta!! Lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my 3 in, waiting for the 4th... :D

Names:

AP/DC
Grow Root
MAD (Mount Atlas Daisy)
Anabolic Daisies

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome! Is that a light saber...or is he just excited to be using AnaBeta!! Lol
Hahah i didnt even notice that it looks like that until you said something. I think he's just happy to be on Anabeta!! :lol:

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Just got my bottles in from NP, even with FedEx Express Saver still took 5 days (granted not all business) from Georgia to me in California.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell the clown he can keep his "Happy meal." THIS is the box that my JOY came in!
moto_0357.jpg

For the catchy name for the primary ingredient: Super Herb :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice STACK! Pun intended

But seriously...that stack will be incredible for you. I cant stress enough the synergy between an 8:1:1 BCAA and AnaBeta

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice STACK! Pun intended

But seriously...that stack will be incredible for you. I cant stress enough the synergy between an 8:1:1 BCAA and AnaBeta
Good. Purchased the Modern BCAA strictly off of your recommendation for the Anabeta run :)

Sik

Sik

Awards
I will not use modern BCAA's as i already relate that i don't see any benefits using BCAA's versus using only Leucine.

So what i would do will be using ONLY leucine, as i use now, but i will BUMP my dosage.

So my protocol, 3 meals a day with IF/leangains protocol, will be 10g leucine with each meal while on anabeta.

but i have a doubt, should Peptopro be a better option for anabeta, instead of Modern BCAA's?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta: Eatin em like candy!!

View attachment 40549

Name:
AnaP
AnaLog
AdVance
This is great.

Now we just need natty to come up with the chewable version. You hear that, natty? Go talk with the Power Chews people and make me some candy flavored ana-beta! haha :laugh:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is great.

Now we just need natty to come up with the chewable version. You hear that, natty? Go talk with the Power Chews people and make me some candy flavored ana-beta! haha :laugh:
heh-heh...hey in the meantime, how about you crack open the caps and mix em in with a batch of Butterscotch Need2 protein bars? Of course you'd need to cut them into 120 squares....soooooo, might not be worth it.... ;)

LOL! Love it!
thanks man..glad my kids had the dispensers hangin out in the cupboard still ;)

"Go ahead, might as well throw Scizm in the river anyways." (Best Eor voice) :)
hahhahahh, nice!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will not use modern BCAA's as i already relate that i don't see any benefits using BCAA's versus using only Leucine.

So what i would do will be using ONLY leucine, as i use now, but i will BUMP my dosage.

So my protocol, 3 meals a day with IF/leangains protocol, will be 10g leucine with each meal while on anabeta.

but i have a doubt, should Peptopro be a better option for anabeta, instead of Modern BCAA's?
Problem with only taking leucine is that it is necessary for the other BCAAs to be present. Leucine is also the rate limiting step.

This is from the Modern BCAA writeup: "
  • Competitive metabolism between the amino acids will not lower leucine levels to the point that it is unable to regulate mTOR.
Simply put, a 2:1:1 or 4:1:1 bias, while effective, is by no means optimal for mTOR signaling pathway activation, and an increase in protein synthesis associated with it."

I had actually researched this 1-2 years ago before Modern BCAA was ever released, as I was looking into a possible product. What the writeup says is true.

There is data showing that by taking just leucine you can actually prevent the uptake of other BCAAs, and vice versa. You need all 3 for proper function, and since leucine is the rate limiting step and the king of the crop you want the ratio very high...like 8:1:1

Some people may have enough saturation of valine and iso from foods or protein, but the only way to be 100% sure is to take an 8:1:1 BCAA

I dont know how my text got center aligned and I dont know how to fix it!​

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good. Purchased the Modern BCAA strictly off of your recommendation for the Anabeta run :)
Solid choice! Nothing beats the fact that its dye free as well...I like to take it multiple times per day so i like the peace of mind. Dye's dont make me swole

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Solid choice! Nothing beats the fact that its dye free as well...I like to take it multiple times per day so i like the peace of mind. Dye's dont make me swole
I agree, I would like to see more products without dyes. I just use Optimum instant bcaa right now. Might try IBCAA or maybe Core Nutritionals ABC (non-fruit punch flavors, which have no dyes).

Sik

Sik

Awards
Problem with only taking leucine is that it is necessary for the other BCAAs to be present. Leucine is also the rate limiting step.

This is from the Modern BCAA writeup: "
  • Competitive metabolism between the amino acids will not lower leucine levels to the point that it is unable to regulate mTOR.
Simply put, a 2:1:1 or 4:1:1 bias, while effective, is by no means optimal for mTOR signaling pathway activation, and an increase in protein synthesis associated with it."

I had actually researched this 1-2 years ago before Modern BCAA was ever released, as I was looking into a possible product. What the writeup says is true.

There is data showing that by taking just leucine you can actually prevent the uptake of other BCAAs, and vice versa. You need all 3 for proper function, and since leucine is the rate limiting step and the king of the crop you want the ratio very high...like 8:1:1

Some people may have enough saturation of valine and iso from foods or protein, but the only way to be 100% sure is to take an 8:1:1 BCAA

I dont know how my text got center aligned and I dont know how to fix it!​
This answer sounds good. So maybe i add some BCAA's to my leucine and create some "8:1:1" homemade :)

I have ordered 1Kg Leucine, is just adding 700g of the OLD fashion 2:1:1 that i have stocked from a long time :)

What is the daily dose you propose natty? I was thinking about adding 15g of this BCAA's 8:1:1 to my 3 meals + 15g intra workout, means 60g daily.

Thanks natty

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like dye free powders as well. I think we should start a dye free revolution as well as a proprietary blend free revolution. One of the things I loved about PES before joining was the lack of proprietary blends. Honesty and being up front with customers shows integrity in my view.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what dose of 8:1:1 BCAAs would be optimal with AnaBeta, I don't think a specific study has use these co-variables!

I use .44g/kg bodyweight intra workout, I think 60g per day sounds solid depending on your weight.

Sik

Sik

Awards
Thanks bdcc, i'm normally now i'm between 80-85 kg sow i take the high end.

Per your numbers, it will give 30g intra, maybe i use the other 30 split in two doses with the two anabeta doses ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This answer sounds good. So maybe i add some BCAA's to my leucine and create some "8:1:1" homemade :)

I have ordered 1Kg Leucine, is just adding 700g of the OLD fashion 2:1:1 that i have stocked from a long time :)

What is the daily dose you propose natty? I was thinking about adding 15g of this BCAA's 8:1:1 to my 3 meals + 15g intra workout, means 60g daily.

Thanks natty
That is plenty