HEMAVOL LEMON DROP FLASH SALE - GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!

  1. HEMAVOL LEMON DROP FLASH SALE - GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!




  2. I know I won a tub in the promo, but I think I'll pick up another one at that price to use down the road; the NP stack price is sweet!
    •   
       


  3. Picked up mine with the iForce sale... Some great deals though

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Picked up mine with the iForce sale... Some great deals though
    Def a steal imo, especially the maximize combo!!!!

    Mike

  5. Lemon drop flavored Hemavol is a great pump product and one of the best tasting supps I have ever had.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cousineerie View Post
    Lemon drop flavored Hemavol is a great pump product and one of the best tasting supps I have ever had.
    agreed, tastes awesome mixed with maximize fruit punch!!!

    Mike

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Def a steal imo, especially the maximize combo!!!!

    Mike
    that combo is scary cheap. 49 bucks for the two products......you're getting the maximize, and a tub of hemavol for 15 bucks?!?!?!?!?!?!? jump on this people!!!!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. i really like the lemondrop hemavol,its good and i will be buying more.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    i really like the lemondrop hemavol,its good and i will be buying more.
    Good stuff, appreciate your support .
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who wants to try a sample of Lemon Drop HemaVol?!?!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 08:40 PM
  2. The new lemon drop hemavol...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Log in
Log in