Want to try SNS Agmatine? Get in here quick.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

DO YOU WANT AN AMAZING PUMP?
HAVE YOU TRIED AGMATINE?

Agmatine
Keep Muscles Full & Pumped Around the Clock
Perform Better* Look Better* Feel Better*
Serious Nutrition Solutions Agmatine contains 250 mg of Agmatine per capsule (500 to 1000 mg per serving).

Agmatine is a byproduct of the amino acid arginine, but goes well beyond arginine in terms of benefits. Agmatine works through stimulating the release of pituitary hormones, including Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Growth Hormone (GH). Agmatine has a variety of benefits, and can be beneficial and desirable for athletes and bodybuilders as well as fitness enthusiasts and people in search of a healthier lifestyle as they age. Agmatine also increases Nitric Oxide (N.O) through two pathways – by stimulating the release of Nitric Oxide, while also inhibiting types of Nitric Oxide Synthase (enzymes that break down N.O.).

Agmatine is a truly versatile supplement, with users reporting improved endurance, improved recovery, enhanced performance, dramatic and long lasting pumps, and improved overall body composition including increased lean muscle and decreased body-fat.

Agmatine is Commonly Used For:
~ Dramatic & Long Lasting ‘Pumps’*
~ Improved Recovery*
~ Improved Endurance*
~ Improved Performance*
~ Improved Body Composition Including Increased Lean Muscle & Decreased Body-Fat*
~ Summary of Benefits:
~ Increased Nitric Oxide Syntheses*
~ Inhibit NO Synthase (the enzyme responsible for NO breakdown)*
~ Stimulation of L.H. (Luteinizing Hormone) & G.H. (Growth Hormone) Levels*
~ Promote a Healthy & Positive Mood (Anti-Anxiety & Antidepressant Properties)*
~ Promote Nutrient Delivery to Muscle Cells*
~ Supports Overall Anabolic Environment*
~ Enhanced Insulin Response*
~ Neuroprotective Support*
~ Cardiovascular Health*
~ Antioxidant Role*

Agmatine, Arginine & The Nitric Oxide Category of Sports Nutrition:
Arginine and its various forms have long been popular supplements in the realm of sports nutrition. A number of years back, the category of Nitric Oxide supplements was born with Arginine AKG, and several subsequent forms of Arginine followed including Arginine Ethyl Ester and DiArginine Malate.

Don’t get us wrong, we aren’t bashing Arginine in its various forms. For years now, Arginine products have served as the backbone to the Nitric Oxide family of supplements. They were good enough to create & sustain a category of sports supplementation all to itself. We are just saying that Agmatine goes beyond arginine in many ways, and can even be taken along with other Arginine based products.

See, the Arginine forms were good enough to create a category of sports supplementation all to itself. Now, Agmatine helps take it not one, but several steps further.

Pre-Workout Nitric Oxide Increase & Increased Pumps:
While it is debatable from a performance perspective whether a pre-workout increase in nitric oxide or increased pumps are beneficial, many individuals thrive off of achieving a better pump in the gym, and also appearing more pumped and vascular outside the gym.

Agmatine not only delivers in terms of improved pumps, but most users also report that the pumps achieved with Agmatine are more sustained and long lasting than with many other ‘Old School’ N.O. products.

And, while the performance effects of improved pre-workout N.O. levels may remain debatable from a performance perspective, Agmatine has much more to offer than just this one benefit. As a matter of fact, you could almost consider walking around with full, hard, pumped muscles simply a nice side effect of Agmatine supplementation when compared to some of its other benefits.

Examining the Benefits of Agmatine Point by Point:
~ Increased Pumps – As discussed above, enhanced pumps and pre-workout N.O. levels may not be as beneficial from a performance perspective as some of us were lead to believe in the past, but they are a definite contributor to an overall good looking muscular physique. And, let’s face it, most people love the feel of that intense pump when they work out. And with Agmatine, most experience longer lasting pumps than with many other ‘Old School’ N.O. products.

~ Antioxidant Role – In today’s society, the way we eat, the air we breathe, it can all take its toll on our bodies. And as if the day to day stresses of normal life aren’t bad enough, the day to day life of bodybuilders or athletes can be even more taxing and lead to even more free radical buildup than with the average person. Agmatine’s antioxidant properties are a very nice extra benefit to a compound that already has so much to offer.

~ Improved Insulin Response – Agmatine may help improve insulin response through enhanced insulin production, which can lead to positive benefits for those looking to improve body composition. Improved insulin response is thought of in bodybuilding circles as a key to a leaner, harder, more muscular body.

~ Nootropic Effect – Agmatine may help those looking to achieve a mental edge, whether it is in the gym or in day to day life. It can also help support a healthy mood and has anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties. Agmatine may stack very well with other Nootropics, including Focus XT.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
~ Stimulation of LH & GH Levels - In addition to the obvious appealing effect on overall body composition, the stimulation of GH and LH levels can also be beneficial for helping maintain a healthy lifestyle as we age. This stimulation of pituitary hormones may also lead to stimulation of other hormones such as IGF-1.

~ Neuroprotective Role – Agmatine plays a neuroprotective role due to its role as an antioxidant and its prevention of over excitation by glutamate.

~ Cardiovascular Benefits – Agmatine has a potential hypotensive benefit that may help aid in cardiovascular health. This hypotensive role is important in a healthy lifestyle for obvious reasons, but may also be found to be beneficial for bodybuilders or athletes that use stimulants or hormone based compounds that may cause elevations.

Agmatine capsules are available as part of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series. The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Now, for the information you actually care about:

I'm heading to the post office later today, and I've bagged up 5 samples (3 servings each), and I'd like to give some people the opportunity to try them out (if you haven't previously used SNS Agmatine). All I ask is a simple review of your thoughts/experience with it during your workouts.

Now keep in mind that these are not official samples, and this is coming out of my pocket, so there won't be any fancy packaging. But, every one knows, it's about how well the product works, not what bag it comes in.

So what do you need to do? Just answer these questions:
1) Have you tried any SNS products?
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products?
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly?
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine?

This won't last long, actually, it might even be the first 5 people to post in here.

READY? GO!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1)INHIBIT E
2)No
3)Inhibit E is the only product I have used and that was only with test boosters that didn't already have that taken care of.
4)Honesty all the way!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
1)INHIBIT E
2)No
3)Inhibit E is the only product I have used and that was only with test boosters that didn't already have that taken care of.
4)Honesty all the way!
BOOOM, send me your name and mailing address (via PM) and it'll be mailed out today.

1 down, 4 left. :eek:

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
1) Inhibit-E, Tribulus, Agrena-G, CVM (back in the day)
2) Yes. Bulk Agmatine.
3) Not right now.
4) No doubt.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
1) Have you tried any SNS products? Yes, I am using Magnesium Creatine Chelate
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products? nope
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly? see above
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine? of course I would :p

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
1) Inhibit-E, Tribulus, Agrena-G, CVM (back in the day)
2) Yes. Bulk Agmatine.
3) Not right now.
4) No doubt.
Very nice. When did you try the bulk agmatine powder?

PM me with your name and address. :D

1) Have you tried any SNS products? Yes, I am using Magnesium Creatine Chelate
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products? nope
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly? see above
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine? of course I would :p
MCC + Agmatine is an amazing stack.

PM me your name and address.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Tried bulk agmatine a number of months ago. Didn't use it alot. ~500mg

Maybe you guys could make a new version of CVM. Agmatine, Creatine Nitrate, ALCAR, something simple.

Thepaul7

Awards
1) None yet. Just ordered SNS Yohimbine hcl today though. lol
2) Been looking at them for a while. Especially at agmatine and your DAA caps.
3) Not yet.
4) I will definitely post of an unbiased review.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Tried bulk agmatine a number of months ago. Didn't use it alot. ~500mg

Maybe you guys could make a new version of CVM. Agmatine, Creatine Nitrate, ALCAR, something simple.
A reformulation for CVM has already been in progress. I believe we have all but finalized the formula. :D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
1) None yet. Just ordered SNS Yohimbine hcl today though. lol
2) Been looking at them for a while. Especially at agmatine and your DAA caps.
3) Not yet.
4) I will definitely post of an unbiased review.
Unfortunately, sampling DAA just isn't something we can do, because it's not an ingredient with instant effects.

But, PM me with you name and mailing information for agmatine samples. :cool:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established

1) Have you tried any SNS products? Yup; I have SNS Caffeine, Yohimbine, Leucine, Inhibit-E, and a few others on my table right now.
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products? Hemavol
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly? Leucine and Caffeine are always being used!
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine? Absolutely -- I just did one for Hemavol! I am planning on making a homebrew pre-workout in the near future and was considering SNS Agmatine to fill the agmatine requirement.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
A reformulation for CVM has already been in progress. I believe we have all but finalized the formula. :D
Wasn't the flavoring to blame for the original post ponement? Any idea on ingredients?

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
1) Have you tried any SNS products? Yes
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products? No
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly? No
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine? Of Course

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
1) no. But I have ur guys' DAA capsules on my shelf. (Saving for my ph pct)
2) no
3) no
4) absolutely.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

1) Have you tried any SNS products? Yup; I have SNS Caffeine, Yohimbine, Leucine, Inhibit-E, and a few others on my table right now.
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products? Hemavol
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly? Leucine and Caffeine are always being used!
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine? Absolutely -- I just did one for Hemavol! I am planning on making a homebrew pre-workout in the near future and was considering SNS Agmatine to fill the agmatine requirement.
PM me your information.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
1) Have you tried any SNS products? Never
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products? Agmatine by MAN
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly? no
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine? will do

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't the flavoring to blame for the original post ponement? Any idea on ingredients?
Yes, and we just couldn't get the flavoring to work for it. So instead of putting out something sub-par taste-wise, and with the advancements in research of ingredients, we decided to go back to the drawing board and start over. I will speak with Steve and try and find out where exactly we are with the product, but we're probably back to working on flavoring.

I actually have a copy of the ingredient panel and subsequent discussions that we've had regarding it. However, I cannot any of those details yet.

1) Have you tried any SNS products? Yes
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products? No
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly? No
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine? Of Course
I will contact you in a few days for your information, and you will receive some samples in the next round I send out.

1) no. But I have ur guys' DAA capsules on my shelf. (Saving for my ph pct)
2) no
3) no
4) absolutely.
See my reply above, you will also be included in the next round. :D

Sample request = DENIED!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I still need PM's from JTerrible and ThePaul

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Yes, and we just couldn't get the flavoring to work for it. So instead of putting out something sub-par taste-wise, and with the advancements in research of ingredients, we decided to go back to the drawing board and start over. I will speak with Steve and try and find out where exactly we are with the product, but we're probably back to working on flavoring.

I actually have a copy of the ingredient panel and subsequent discussions that we've had regarding it. However, I cannot any of those details yet.

QUOTE]

SNS made the right decision. I'll be keeping an eye for it.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
antihero, is this thread still open for apps? if so here's mine.

liver xt, focus xt, and daa caps

hemavol

liver xt and as of late daa caps

can and will be able to post reviews daily.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Have you tried any SNS products?-No
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products?-No
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly?-No
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine?-Yes

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
~ Inhibit NO Synthase (the enzyme responsible for NO breakdown)*
Please stop saying this! Cooper, get on him lol:) NOS synthesizes NO. It does not break it down.

No
No, because I don't believe agmatine works, so if you are looking to possibly convince one its biggest skeptics, I'm your guy.
No
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine?
Yes. Despite being so outspoken about how I do not believe agmatine works, I will give it my completely honest review and if it works will gladly retract all the trash I've talked about it.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
SNS made the right decision. I'll be keeping an eye for it.
We'd rather not rush out something. No point in jeopardizing the reputation we work everyday to build.

antihero, is this thread still open for apps? if so here's mine.

liver xt, focus xt, and daa caps

hemavol

liver xt and as of late daa caps

can and will be able to post reviews daily.
I will add you to list for the next round.

4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine?-Yes
You will also be added to the next round.

No
No, because I don't believe agmatine works, so if you are looking to possibly convince one its biggest skeptics, I'm your guy.
No
Yes. Despite being so outspoken about how I do not believe agmatine works, I will give it my completely honest review and if it works will gladly retract all the trash I've talked about it.
I'm not going to attempt to convince you of anything over the internet, but I will certainly send you a sample to try out. I need to buy some more packing supplies, so it will probably go out in 2 or 3 days. Sound good?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I am now ending this promotion. I will be sending out samples to those that I have already promised them to, however I will not be accepting anymore applications at the present time.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not going to attempt to convince you of anything over the internet, but I will certainly send you a sample to try out. I need to buy some more packing supplies, so it will probably go out in 2 or 3 days. Sound good?
sounds perfect! Thank you!

Muscogoob

Awards
1) No
2) No
3) No
4) Yes

I'm slightly over 40 - weigh 255 - working on recomp - would like to hit 235.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine?-Yes, as detailed and fair as possible

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
:eek: fine dont include me int he next round!
Bubblewrap mailing envelopes have been purchased, and I'm all set to ship out the next round of promised samples. Everyone who I have promised them to (and you, don't know how I missed your post) has received a PM. Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your interest. I can't wait to hear about your experiences.

brownie2293

Awards
This is my first post and I joined today, however I wanted to join another forum besides BB to expand my knowledge. If this promo is still going I would be VERY interested in trying it because I've been hearing nothing but great things.

Yes; Inhibit-E and 3-4 servings of Focus XT that I took from a party:shock:
I have not
No, but I have a bottle of Inhibit-E and some bulk DAA waiting to be used
Yes

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Reccomended Dosing Instructions For Testers:

- Take 4 caps (1g) 45-60 minutes (most people prefer closer to 60) pre-workout.
- On leg day, take 2 capsules pre-workout, and 2 capsules at another point during the day (in the morning if you workout in the evening, in the evening if you workout in the morning).

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I'll be starting my 3 day trial on monday. Look forward to it. I think I'll dose all 4 pre on leg day though as it's my favorite.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where would you like us to post our reviews? In the SNS forum or Supplement reviews/logs?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Checked the mail yesterday and it was there :D ....12 bright orange capsules. Never taken a product like this before, so I'm excited. I'm just starting a White Flood log so I'm not sure when I'm gunna take it, but I will definitely review it. I'll probably give it a try when I get a good feel for the White Flood, and finish writing my review for that. Either way, THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY! :bigok:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
1) Have you tried any SNS products? Yes I have
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products? Yes and loved them
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly? every few months
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine? Yes I will

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
It's good stuff! I'm logging it right now actually.

I'll bet that all samplers end up buying their own.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
1) Have you tried any SNS products? No,thats why i would be siked to try this one.
2) Have you tried any other agmatine containing products? Sure have not.
3) Do you use any SNS products regularly? Nope,but i might start.
4) Will you post up a fair and legitimate review of your experience with SNS agmatine? You can count on it!!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Where would you like us to post our reviews? In the SNS forum or Supplement reviews/logs?
In the Supplement Review section please.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Please post links to your reviews in this thread.

Thank you.