*AI Sports Nutrition is looking for 5 testers for our new 3Z supplement!*

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Ingredients:

Valerian, Passion Flower, Magnolia, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Bacopa, Bioperine.

APPLICATION

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

What is your "sleep supplement" history?

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Must be able to do daily updates.:

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Why should we pick YOU?

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2011.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
pretty pills :)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
id apply but havent lifted in almost 3 months. going for shoulder surgery tommorow so wont lift again for quite some time

L

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Id be a great candidate

Ingredients:

Valerian, Passion Flower, Magnolia, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Bacopa, Bioperine.

APPLICATION

Weight:currently 135lbs at 5'6

Bodytype:Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
On and off for 5 years, off because of 2 injurys just coming off my second one which is a labral tear(5th month post surgery). Im back in the gym full time and starting to get my str back. currently on a recomp to drop a some BF, while not pushing my shoulder too hard. Hoping to bulk again in sep/oct. Also I may get back into competing for boxing, I have a few trainers that want to work with me do thats gives me some determination to get back to it heavy with 100% focus. Ive spent the past 3 months in the gym just getting into a rythem, and work some kinks out. The past 3 weeks i have been increasing my str. dramatically. I have always had trouble sleeping and mostly falling asleep. I do not take many if at all any stims anymore because I have so much energy to begin with.

Monday -chest/bis /forearms ( chest is still weak because of shoulder but getting stronger steadily)
Tuesday- Legs
Wed- cardio/ abs
Thurs- Back/tris
Friday- Shoulders/cardio (same as chest)
Sat-off
Sunday- Cardio/abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Boxing drills/ Stair master/ HITT on treadmill, Speed rope/ Speed drills/ Sprints
On most days its Fasted Cardio. 30 min sessions unless i go for a long run

Opti-men multi
NP omega-3
AI- recoverpro
AI-Maniac
NP- Nutrapro
ON- Casine

Will be taking UPSLABS OEP and PES Shift, starting July first for about a month, month and a half

Have taken melatonin and HGHup ( if you want to consider that)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):flutuates between 1800-2000 cals
4 eggs, whole wheat toast
~8 oz Chicken/red meat/fish, brown rice, red skin potatoes
1 cups Pasta, broccoli, salad
~8oz Chicken/ Fish , veggie, salad, brown rice
~8oz meat/6 turkey meatballs/ or chicken again

1 gal
Short Term Goal:
Shred BF build a good foundation again
Long Term Goal:
Gain mass get my weight up to 165 with low BF%

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
None

NoXplode/Cellmass/Superdump250/hghup/testopro/glycobol/ hyperdrol X2/MassFX/ BCAA/Creatine/ Dermacrine/ Havoc/ toco8/ cycle support/Lean Xtreme,Super CissusRX(prolly a few more but thats all I can remember off the top of my head)

nothing official

yes
Can do
yes
Why should we pick YOU?
im basically starting fresh with a great general understanding of proper diet and exercise , but lacking the ability to get a great nights sleep on my own

US Residents only-yes

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 26th, June, 2011.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I'll be applying tomorrow.

I'm one of the biggest proponents of sleep supps and sleeping in general on this board.

Very experienced and good at sleeping. :p I've tried more then 6 sleep supplements over the last 4 years.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now this supplement interest me.I wish I had the time to keep a detailed log :(

good luck to all apps here!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I might just sit this one out, I got a lot of pills to pop as is.

Wait... is this a sleep aid?!?!?!

FTW, GIMME!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
APPLICATION

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9

Weight: 200

Bodytype: I'm a hybrid build of endo and meso along with a few characteristics of ecto (not to many though). I can gain/lose fat or muscle with relative ease, and have insanely strong legs.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): You should choose me because I can't ever get enough sleep. It took me 3 hours to fall asleep last night. I have ran track, played football, boxed, taken martial arts, and been weight training for the past 11 years. I have experience with multiple training regimes from 5/3/1 to DC to PHAT and several others.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I like to use a lot of volume and I am a huge fan of going to failure. I never leave the gym with anything left in my tank. I usually walk like an 80 year old duck after leg day, and I push myself to the absolute limit. I create my own workouts where I incorporate a lot of stunts including rest pause, drop sets, pyramid sets, TUT, isometric holds and squeezes, plyometrics, body weight exercises, super sets, tri-sets, giant sets, negatives, forced negatives, power partials, etc. You name it I've either done it or will in the gym.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Absolutely zero

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): ON Serious Mass, SAN Dr. Feel Good, CL White Flood, SNS Agmatine, SNS Focus XT, CL Fish Oil, Creatine Mono, Activate Xtreme,Triazole, ErgoBurn.

What is your "sleep supplement" history? Melatonin, HGHPro, ZMA, I'm going to go to the doctor for some actual sleep aids if I don't get some help soon.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I basically just eyeball calories and macros at around 5000 calories per day. Generally about 250g protein, 200g fat, and then however many carbs I feel like that day. I'm not very specific on bulks, if I were cutting I would pay more attention, but Idc right now.

Current Daily water intake: Approx 2 gals. + other drinks

Short Term Goal: Bulk to 215. I need more and better sleep to do so.

Long Term Goal: Bulk to 230. I need more and better sleep to do so.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Man that's a lot of stuff especially if you include samples. Animal Pump, Rage, Universal Torrent, Ergogenix Aftermath, everything that CL makes except for Golden whatever and the Blue stuff, everything Cellucor makes except for Black Chrome, I've tried Glycobol, RecoverPro, Maniac, HGHPro, Motivate, Perform, Slin-sane,EC stack, Activate Xtreme, Triazole, a lot of stuff from Gaspari, couple of Pump-bol, C-Bol, damn that's probably not even half of them.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None on this site.

Must be able to do daily updates.: Definitely can

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): YES I can and will. Pics with bags under my eyes and pics without (after your product).

Why should we pick YOU? Please dear lord pick me I need to sleep

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _Right now, 2011.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck guys. this looks like a real nice sleep supp

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
APPLICATION

Height: 5'10

Weight: 209

Bodytype: My body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph
I've been training 3 years, the last 2 of those years religiously and on a mission!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): My work out split is depends on the week, i tend to favor Mon - back and traps Tues - Bi's & Tri's Wed - Core Thurs - Cardio & legs and Fri - Chest but i do switch it up

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio i only do once during the week and on weekends, i'm currently debating adding a session or 2 early in the mornings before work, but that decision will be based on how well a nights sleep i get, which usually isnt very good lol.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Currently using Inner Aurmor Nitro-PEAK protein, EFX K-OTIC pre-workout, CEL Cycle Assist, IBE Epistane, Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn, Sci-Fit Glutalyn, AI's RecoverPro & Fish-Oil

I have taken ZMA and thats all the sleep supplement history i have.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): My diet varies depending on the day currently due to being on a recomp cycle, on heavy training days carbs in the morning, staple meals usually consist of chicken or fish, rice and vegetables, on my cardio days or weekend days, i stick to salads and protein shakes throught the day.

Current Daily water intake: About a gallon a day

Short Term Goal: My short-tern goal is to reduce my bf% to around 10-11%

Long Term Goal: Long-term goal is to reach 8-9% bf and retain my muscular frame in the process.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Supplement History and Currently Used Supplements: BPI Super Pro Protein, ON Hydrowhey Protein, MuscleMeds Carnivor Protein, Muscle Meds Code Red, Cyto-Sports Muscle Milk Protein, Cyto-Sports Monster Milk Protein, ON Pro-Complex Protein, MORPH Megadrive, MHP Dark Rage, AI"s Maniac, BPI 1.M.R, EFX K-OTIC, Nutrex Hemorage, Jack3d, Applied Nutra's RPM, DRIVE, Osteo-sport, Cyto-sport Monster-Pump, BSN N.O XPlode, VPX N.O Shotgun, CEL Cycle Assist, Inner Armour Nitro-PEAK Protein, Sci-Fit Glutalyn, Controlled Labs Orange traid, EFX's K-OTIC, and AI's RecoverPro BCAA to name a few.

Have not had the opportunity to review or log anything in the past.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Why should we pick YOU? So far i've had good experiences with AI, their ppl are outgoing and friendly, hooked me up with some samples of their products, i'm a huge fan of the RecoverPro, and definitely would appreciate any other opportunies to check out upcoming products, plus you guys are based out of FL, might as well keep my business in state if i like the products! The biggest reason though is my sleep quality is horrid, if this product can help with that aspect of my life then it will become my second AI product that i can't go without.

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of June 27th, 2011.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
APPLICATION

Sex:M

Height:5'10

Weight:

Bodytype:MESO

CURRENTLY STRICTLY CALESTHENICS, WITH DUMBELLS
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):MON-WED-FRI(sometimes Sat.)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):bike riding and swimming

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):adam's multi, now creatine mono,on whey, sns agmatine, mp assualt

What is your "sleep supplement" history?only sleep supplement aside drom valerian and melatonin were the hgh pro sample( love it by the way)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):5k cals+

Current Daily water intake:1 1/2-2 gall. a day

Short Term Goal:to get back on track in terms of quality sleep

Long Term Goal: overall rejuvanation energy wise

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:N/A

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):couple of ds runs(sd,hd-pmag, tren epi, etc etc)protein powder's, creatines t-booster's, pwo's and multii's)

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):none

Must be able to do daily updates.:daily without a problem

Current / Progress Photos:can post photos

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes

Why should we pick YOU?feel i can and will give a dedicated honest opinion on product, with no sugar coating and will be able to keep a daily log, and because i could really use the supplement in my life at the moment.

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __26th of June___________, 2011.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards

Height: 5’8

Weight: 152

Bodytype: Athletic

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Workout on a daily basis, I've always been one of the smaller guys.. and it has motivated me to start going to the gym a few years ago. I am computer nerd, but people mostly cannot tell that. I do have my moments though.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4/5 Days a week as work lets me
Bi/Tri
Neck/Shoulders/Legs
Abs/Back
Chest/Tri/?
My routine changes weekly

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio every day mostly/ after workout / bike/elliptical/

APS Mesomorph
APS Creatine Nitrate
Myofusion Protein
AISports RecoverPro

How long have you been off testosterone boosters? 3 years

What is your testosterone booster history?
T-Bomb 2

I do not have a exact diet – Eat healthy when I can

about a gallon a day

Short Term Goal:
Decent cut not huge muscles

Long Term Goal: A good physic without being huge

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None

Only Pre-Workouts and Protein

In process of logging new Preworkout (noname) for athleticxtreme.

Yes

I can, none at the moment

Yes
Can you get pre and post blood work (yes or no):
No

Why should we pick YOU?
I can update log daily and be honest with my review

US Residents only Yup - Chicago IL

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _6/13____________, 2011.

R

Raptorbh12

Awards
APPLICATION

Sex: M

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 175

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience :
I have been lifting weights intermittently since I was 16 in Highschool. The only reason for my gaps in training has been because of military training that disallows the time for traditional weight training to take place. When I train for several months without interruptions I can get very lean while retaining alot of muscle mass. During months of military training I tend to soften up and gain back bodyfat and lose muscle but I always stay the same weight. I have never been into powerlifting or too fond of running although I do lift for strength with size being the after result. I always strive to stay at my current weight for job-related reasons while getting leaner and more muscular.

Currently I weight train 3-4 times per week. I will do split workouts where I hit up separate muscle groups every workout of the week. I have ommitted legs in the past two months in efforts to train more heavily for increased cardio since I have several timed races coming up.
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): My cardio training is a mix of moderate distance (3-4 miles) and HIIT which is sprint intervals with 15 second sprint and 45 second job for 20 intervals (I only do this once per week).

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Opti-men, ZMA, T-911 (on weight training days only), Supercharge Xtreme N.O., 100% whey Gold standard, 100% Casein, Muscle Infusion Black by Nutrex, Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs, Glycobol by AI, and Super Cissus RX by USP Labs.

What is your "sleep supplement" history? I have only used ZMA and PowerFull by USPlabs.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal w/peanut butter, Muscle Infusion protein 430 cals, 15g Fat, 33g Carbs, 42g Protein

Lunch:
Jasmine rice with ragu pasta sauce and grilled chicken breast 630 cals, 10g fat, 88g carbs, 46g protein

Dinner:
Steak w/ green beans 468 cals, 32g fat, 17g carbs, 91g protein

Snacks:
Ice Cream and Casein protein (wife is pregnant): 680 cals, 38g fat, 44g carbs, 32g protein

Totals: 2208 Calories, 96g Fat, 185g carbs, 211g protein
I will cut out the ice cream if I am selected as to not interrupt the efficacy of the capsules before bed and to straighten out my biggest diet blunder.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 Gallons per day (depending on activity)

Short Term Goal: To lean out and drop 5-6lbs of fat while maintaining strength

Long Term Goal: To reach <5%bf at a weight of 175lbs

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I began supplements with creatine in HS and slowly progressed through college to include varieties of proteins and pre-workout supplements.
After college I tried PH's with all precautions necessary but the side effects and dangers persuaded me to pursue a healthier lifestyle after I discontinued use.

http://www.supplementreviews.com/users/Raptorbh12/reviews
CKD cut: http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1361.45
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=7554.0
C4 Log: http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=8459.0
Yok3d log: http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=8781.0

Must be able to do daily updates.: Yes, and I would make a mirror log on supplementreviews.com as well.

Current / Progress Photos: I can

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Why should we pick YOU?
I am a U.S. Marine currently in training and so sleep is very important for my recovery. With all of my studying, and physical training, it leaves me very little time to actually get to the gym so when I do, I try to sculpt my workout into what my schedule for the week is (if a run is scheduled for friday, I wont do legs etc...)
I am always worried about the amount and quality of my sleep and I feel that I hold it at a higher esteem than most so any product that would allow me to utilize my sleep to gain more advantage from it would be greatly appreciated.

US Residents only

DISCLAIMER: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100% and the WARNINGS listed above. I do NOT have a medical condition and am 18 years of age or older. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _ASAP__, 2011. OR Aug 17th 2011 if Log is desired to not coincide with military training.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks interesting, wonder how it compares to somnidren gh ultra

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And the testers are.

Baraketh
princevince
NxtGenCowboy
urbanski
Raptorbh12

Please EMAIL Nathan @ AISportsNutrition.com with your shipping info. Put AM 3Z testers in the subject.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all the applicants!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep is always welcome. Interested to see what the testers think.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:box:thank you UNCnate & AI Sports, email sent:woohoo:

:friday:

S

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm a polysomnography tech (work in a sleep lab). Not only am I interested in this on a personal level since I work nights, but also on a professional level...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!