3Z is coming check out our Facebook for more details!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI SPORTS NUTRITION

Rest is one of the most critical components to your health. Long term regular sleep loss can contribute to immune system decrease, weight gain and high blood pressure. During your sleep is also when many of the important metabolic processes occur such as hormone creation. This is when your body does most of its repair work, and either not enough sleep or broken sleep disturbs this process. As you very well may have noticed, lack of sleep also contributes to irritability, impatience, moodiness and difficulty concentrating. Not to mention that not having the energy to do the things you want to do leaves you with the choice of not doing them, or relying too heavily on stimulants such as caffeine to give you that energy.

3z’s ingredients were each chosen to help falling asleep, staying asleep, and optimize the natural processes that occur during sleep. Valerian root is well known for its ability to help people relax, which is necessary to fall asleep in the first place. Passion flower also aids in that initial relaxation, as well as providing an analgesic effect, reducing headaches, muscle cramps and light aches. This as well makes falling asleep easier, and helps with staying asleep through the night. Magnolia bark extract has been shown to help reduce sleep disturbances, and provides a synergistic effect with the other ingredients. Bacopa Monieri has been shown to reduce anxiety in a number of studies, as well as having neuro-regenerative effects. This leads to falling asleep easier, as well as improving overall quality of sleep. Bioperine was included to enhance absorption of all the other ingredients, having been shown in studies to increase serum levels of nutrients taken with it anywhere from 30-60%.

Zinc has long been known as playing a large role in my of the body’s natural processes. As the human body has no storage system for zinc, you need to ensure that you get adequate zinc in daily. Some of the major functions of zinc are playing a role in immune function, wound healing, protein synthesis and hormone synthesis. Magnesium deficiencies contribute to restless leg syndrome as well as insomnia. The body is capable of storing magnesium however most people have a diet deficient in magnesium, which leaves them prone to sleep related disorders. Supplementation with magnesium has been shown to improve sleep quality. Copper and zinc compete for the same absorption sites in the gut so a higher zinc intake can lead to lower copper levels. Keeping them in balance is important for overall hormone health.

References:

Valerian

Synaptosomal GABA release as influenced by valeria... [Arch Int Pharmacodyn Ther. 1994 Mar-Apr] - PubMed result

Passion Flower

http://www.anesthesia-analgesia.org/content/106/6/1728.full\

Magnolia

Soy isoflavones, lactobacilli, Magnolia bark extra... [Minerva Ginecol. 2006] - PubMed result

Magnesium

ScienceDirect - Sleep Medicine : Sleep duration and obesity in a population-based study
Zinc

http://www.orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1995/pdf/1995-v10n0304-p149.pdf

Magnesium

Magnesium supplementation improves indicators of l... [Magnes Res. 2010] - PubMed result

Copper

http://www.foodsecurity.gov.kh/docs/ENG/Fulldoc-Micronutrient Interactions Impact CHN.pdf#page=12

Bacopa

http://www.gerontologyindia.com/pdf/vol-24-1.pdf#page=27
Effects of a Standardized Bacopa monnieri Extract on Cognitive Performance, Anxiety, and Depression in the Elderly: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial - The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine

Bioperene

http://www.drmajeed.com/articles/2007TargetingOptimalNutrientAbsorption.pdf
Use of piperine to increase the ... - Google Patents

Bullet points

Helps you fall asleep faster

Ø Enhances natural GABA release

Ø Reduces Anxiety

v Helps you sleep deeper

Ø Reduces restless leg syndrome

Ø Decreases interruptions in sleep

v Optimizes night time hormone release

Ø Eliminates mineral deficiencies

Ø Increases growth hormone levels

3Z is coming quickly. For the most up to date info go to our Facebook page and go to our website and sign up for our newsleter.

Official AI Sports Nutrition | Facebook (For updated information)

3Z WILL BE HERE JULY 1ST

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
If you guys ever needed a logger I'd be perfect. Currently rarely sleep more than 3 hours at a time. Falling asleep isn't the problem, it's staying asleep.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you guys ever needed a logger I'd be perfect. Currently rarely sleep more than 3 hours at a time. Falling asleep isn't the problem, it's staying asleep.
We may have samples to give on this supplement fairly soon. Checkout facebook and signup for the newsleter and you will be the first to know.:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been waiting for this to launch since the betas, it helped me about at much as 50mg of trazodone does, which is nice for an all natural product. Plus the added minerals are great for overall health + growth.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? You got to try this already, E?!? Lucky!!!

Definitely check out Facebook, everybody. We have been doing a lot of promotions and giveaways there as of late.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
As ever if you'd like a UK logger...

On a serious note though, would you stack this with HGHPro or instead of?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As ever if you'd like a UK logger...

On a serious note though, would you stack this with HGHPro or instead of?
With the minerals in 3Z I don't see why you can't use them together. I can't wait to use them together zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
With the minerals in 3Z I don't see why you can't use them together. I can't wait to use them together zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
Yeah, add that to my Yantra mat (they're friggin' awesome) and i'll be golden

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookzzz great AI. Samples should win people over with this type of product.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to it...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^The teaser has been up on the site for a while. I guess it worked :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if stacking this with hghpro would interfare with the growth hormone output of hghpro?

I am excited to see how this works

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if stacking this with hghpro would interfare with the growth hormone output of hghpro?

I am excited to see how this works
I can't see where there would be any interference. I would think the 2 would actually just cover more areas to produce it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll look into it for next week, but I'm guessing there will be some synergy between the two. I know I'm going to try it.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Saw this when it was "Coming Soon" on your website, and I've been waiting since. Perfect timing, next month I'll need some sleep help because I'm going form working nights to working days, and I'm sure it'll help me get a good sleep schedule in no time. I'd do facebook, but that's time I could be at the gym....or on this forum, and I'll let you guys guess what I'm choosing. I'll let the wifey stick to facebooking.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool, guys. Looking forward to hearing some reviews on it :cool2:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard something else about July too...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool, guys. Looking forward to hearing some reviews on it :cool2:
Me too... I have been sleeping better for the most part but could always use some extra help and I have friends waiting for this too..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have logs popping up elsewhere.

Hopefully we a bunch here very soon :D

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
We have logs popping up elsewhere.

Hopefully we a bunch here very soon :D
Yea, i am curious to see how people are responding to this. I doubt I will be able to hold out for logs before just breaking down and trying it myself though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, i am curious to see how people are responding to this. I doubt I will be able to hold out for logs before just breaking down and trying it myself though.
I tried some samples and no doubt sleep better with less wake ups during the night. I also feel more refreshed in the morning.