Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AM Members,

Ever since we announced the AndroSeries, people have been skeptical – but now the verdict is in.

Today, I'm proud to show you results from real customers on the AndroSeries products.

We love to see real customers, who have spent their hard earned dollars on our products, reap life changing benefits. It’s a fact; well executed life style changes, combined with hormonal optimization can lead to profound benefits.

In celebration of the overwhelming positive feedback, we are giving you a reason to start your cycle now -

Right now -
Buy any AndroSeries product, and get a second bottle 50% off!*
*Any AndroSeries product of equal or lesser value.
Valid only at primordialperformance.com until 6-22-2011.
Not valid with other coupons.

We released the AndroSeries over 5 months ago, and have been unable to fulfill the tremendous demand for the products. The extensive and rigorous manufacturing process of these high-end products has lead to a shortage of product, delayed orders and bidding wars on ebay from those lucky enough to have extra stock. Unfortunately, some customers have even waited 2-3 months to get their order.

Yesterday, we just restocked our shelves. Right now, AndroMass, AndroHard and AndroLean are all IN STOCK and ready to ship today.

Take advantage of this current availability and get your cycle started now.

Respectfully,

Eric Potratz
President & Founder

Take a look at the results people are reporting –

Jamesbrown21
Age - 23

Lost 8lbs while gaining muscle

6 weeks on AndroHard & AndroLean -​

"...Starting the LAST week of my cycle tomorrow. My endurance has gone through the roof this last week. I don't get tired during or after my workouts like I did when I first started the cycle.

I'm feeling great and I'm starting to think I'm in the best shape of my life. My muscles are rock solid, striated, and vascular. My obliques are showing through better than they ever have. The only thing that hasn't been dialed in like I'd like are my lower abs. They look significantly better than they used to, but they are still not where I want them..."
Andro Lean/Andro Hard log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

Beatheart
Age - 54

6% drop in bodyfat in 6 weeks!

"..AL / AH in 6 weeks has done what I would be hard-pressed to do in at least 9 months of dedication. Honestly - to loose the same BF and work back the strength for my body type would have been at least a 3 cycle lean/mass run done natty plus stims and strict diet... I heartily recommend this stack to anyone wanting a leaning recomp. I'm 54, birthday is today. If this stack works for me like this, it's going to be killer for young athletes in their prime. And there's some great logs going now that show that..."12 Week AndroSeries Ride Up the Mountain - Page 6 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

Ryan Delk
Age -28

6 weeks on AndroHard -​

"...I started working out feb 18th with a 90 day extreme home workout program. The program included many pull ups which I could do about 1/2 of 1 pull up unassisted. I weighed 240lbs and was what I describe as a "fat skinny guy"... I kept my diet very good, cutting out all "bad foods" and eating only lean meats (chicken,turkey, fish) and healthy raw fruits and vegetables. I started out with a lower daily calorie intake so as to burn fat and got down to about 220 in my first 30 days. Then around day 45 I added AndroHard at 6 softgels a day, I kept my diet lean but upped my calories and was still working hard! After about the first week of AH I could feel a more energized feeling during workouts and it seemed if I took a brief break (30 seconds) after muscle failure I was able to go back to the previous move as if I was on a fresh start all over again! My friend who had been working out with me and was far ahead of me physically started to see me "outdoing" him in weight and reps. (the weight just felt lighter!)... By day 90 my pulling went from 1/2 of one pull up unassisted to 8-10 sets of 8-10 pull ups with 25lb weighted backpack on!!! My push ups doubled!! All weights that were used were dumbbells but they doubled in almost every move!! " I am very happy with results and can't wait to give Andro Mass a try!!..."

Height:6'4"

Before
Weight -- 240lbs
Body fat -- 24%

After [90 Total - Started AndroHard after day 45]
Weight -- 195lbs
Body fat -- 12%

-------------------

Dlabonte
Age - 45

4 weeks on AndroHard & AndroLean -​

"... At the age of 45 yrs, having now tried my first hormonal product I've had a great experience. I was able to work out like a madman while cutting the carbs almost completely from my diet and still gain muscle while I lost fat. Most importantly, all of this with no side effects or health risks to my liver or other organs. This 4 week cycle on Androlean and Androhard was a great experience..."

Day 1
Weight -- 189lbs
Body fat -- 17%

Day 30
Weight -- 184lbs
Body fat -- 13% dlabonte's 4 week Androhard/Androlean recomp - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

Brandon Cross
Age - 35

28 days on AndroLean -​

"... [AndroLean] really shines in a calorie reduced environment. I felt it had definite anti-catabolic effect for me. I had already been cutting for almost 3 months & had lost some muscle. I lost an additional 3-4 lbs while on AL, but I feel like I retained more or maybe gained a little muscle this last month. I wish I would have started my cut with AL, and I think I would have ended with more muscle... The next greatest thing for me was an increase in endurance. I have not heard anyone else talk about it, but it was one of the best things for me on this cycle. It is an area I struggle in, and I really felt like cardio was no problem & I could keep going..."

-------------------

Anthony Burgess
Age - 24

5 weeks on AndroHard -​

"...During the 5 weeks I ran ANDROHARD, I experienced some amazing changes. I started at a sloppy 222 pounds, feeling very weak for my size, no veins to be seen, my moitivation was no existent, and I had gyno that was very irritated. I started doing DB flat bench with the 70's, struggling to achieve 3 sets of 8 reps. By the end of the 2nd week I was down 18 pounds of bodyfat, increased LBM 2lbs, and was doing DB flat bench with the 100's for 3 sets of 10! My endurance, strength, muscular hardness, libido and overall well being have never been as high as they were on Androhard, I have used a plethora of hormone/steroid products in the past, I will tell you ANDROHARD kicks there asses! ...By week 5, my gyno is virtually non existent, sex drive keeps increasing, I'm down 27 pounds on the scale,LBM is up 6 pounds! I can press the 100's for sets of 15 on the DB flat bench! I'm constantly being asked what I'm on, and it is so damn refreshing to say its legal! I recommend them to anyone looking for a way without the needle, yet still achieving the same end results as if you were injecting illegal steroids!.."

Before - 222lbs
After - 195lbs

-------------------

VolcomX311

6 weeks on AndroLean -​

"...The endurance I received in terms of gym stamina and actual cardio was immense. My recovery between sets was notably increased, my ability to press on and make cardiovascular developments was accelerated and the thermogenic effect from ANDROLean was one of the most intense I’ve experienced... my strength did not change in any notable manner from 205lbs down to 195lbs. Furthermore, my back strength continued to progress and move upward in strength throughout. I’ve set all time PR’s on weighted pull ups on this run and I’ve weighed less in past cuts and haven’t been able to hit these numbers, so the PR’s are not solely based on the body weight factor..."

Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log - Anabolicminds.com

-------------------

scott29
Age - 45

28 days on AndroLean -​

"...finished my bottle of A-lean yesterday... Final thoughts.

224.5, I lost exactly 10 lbs in a month. Calories were super restrictive, Super low carb.

Seems A-lean helped me lose visceral fat, which I was very excited about.

Strength stayed up for the most part.

Libido stayed the same throughout.

Will I use this product again? Yes..."
scotty o's androlean log.. - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

ColumbuPadilla81
Age - 26

11 days on AndroMass -​

"...My first week's workouts were great. I don't keep journals as I have a very good idea of what I need to bring up and what my body needs, but I can say that my reps increased considerably and my ability to maintain INTENSITY in the gym was increased... My poundages increased on some movements but the biggest differences were an increase in reps with my heavier poundages. For instance, 405 shrugs were usually a 6 rep failure and now I'm repping 10-12.... After just 11 days I have gone from 208-215lbs. Some say that this PH causes water and that may be true, but my waist size has shrunk and my definition is more prominent now..." **Detailed Review of AndroMass Solo: First 11 days** - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

sshon85
Age - 25

20 days on AndroMass -​

"...lifts are getting stronger...I love the workout program that came with the AM.......I can see the size difference....weight wise I'm not seeing a HUGE difference but some days I weigh in at 205 which is a [5 solid pound gain] but some days I'm 200-202 but really dehydrated from [the] night before........I'd say about mid 3rd to starting 4th week you'll start to feel BEASTLY!....The workout program is no joke day one you'll do chest and back which incorporates deadlifts and [the] next day your doing legs and stiff leg deads.......insane..." AM cycle log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

specopsload

14 days on AndroMass -​

"...Today in the gym, I felt like I was non stop flexing, and I just felt huge. Definitely getting stronger and today I am up 1 lb after a deuce. I am just adding these lbs on like crazy..I wasn't even going to weigh myself today, but a friend was so I decided to and I am up to 178.2. which is over 1 lb from yesterday. I am now 13 lbs up in 2 weeks.

side effects noted so far.
mild bacne,
oily skin on face
mild back pumps,
mild headache that comes and goes.
grapefruit burps.

positive sides:
greatly increased vascularity.
strength increased
bigger size,(all muscles are fuller, chest in particular and quads.
i'm diggin it..."
ANDROMASS log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AnabolicMinds Members​

-------------------

tballeng
14 days on AndroMass -​

"...I know there has been a lot of chatter on this product so here are my thoughts after being on it for two weeks. Now I am a fossil compared to most of you guys--I hit the big 50 this year but I have been working out for close to 30 years and have tried a pretty wide variety of pro-hormones/steroids over the years (the usual suspects: Test, 1AD/4AD, Superdrol, M-1T and Epistane among others). For me, AM is the single most effective product I have ever tried -- I am running it solo at 3 caps 2x/day. I am hitting targets I haven't seen in 15 years and this is after being on for only two weeks. I prefer short cycles so I plan to run it another week or two at most. Virtually no side effects to date except the positive lift it has given me -- more energy and well being and none of the "flu" stuff I would get with M-1T. I love the ease of use (no shots --Yeah), the great feelings, but best of all the superior results I am getting. Actually the best thing is the fun I am having crushing my long time (20 yrs) workout partner who doesn't know I'm on anything. Fyi, I am in no way affiliated with any supplement company -- I'm a dorky corporate puke (I'm a Director of Consulting at a large consulting company) . Two thumbs up from me ---way, way up. Just my two cents on this...."
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/176573-my-andromass-experience.html

-------------------

T50
14 days on AndroHard & AndroLean​

"... I'm beginning to be more and more impressed as time goes on. Really looking different in the mirror. Pretty surprised at how fast I'm cutting up and my arms are looking bigger for sure. Compared pictures of my arm from the 1st day, end of week 1, and end of week 2. Noticeable difference in size, fullness, definition, dryness..."
6 weeks on AndroHard & AndroLean
... The new AndroHard reduced the size of my gyno. Not by a huge amount, but I'd say about 20%. This was in 6 weeks at 4 caps a day. Really surprised by this actually. I didn't really notice until now when I was feeling around my nip and was like wait wtf its smaller haha. Taking roids and shrinking gyno = bi winning..."
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/175462-androhard-shrunk-my.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171909-t50s-bi-winning.html

-------------------

Oldnsweaty
21 days on AndroHard & AndroMass -​

"... Weight loss replaced by lean muscle is what i've been looking for all my life... My starting weight was 265. [down to 253].. Man i'm loving it too. I feel better, stronger and have more energy right now than in a long time. Sex drive is good and no hair loss or any of the other things one would normally worry about during a cycle. I'll definitely be doing this again..."
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175891-oldnsweatys-am-ah.html

-------------------

josheyy
Age - 23

"... Set at least 3 PRs! Pumped up throughout the whole workout to the point where it was almost painful. Still going up in weight as the scale goes down i will post the actual numbers asap... being down 7 pounds with higher strength than I started with no noticeable stress on the body like other harsh ph's. I can't complain and i'm sure it'll be 10 [lbs down] by the end.."
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171616-androlean-androhard-log.html

-------------------

darkwing
Age - 35
28 days on AndroLean -​

"... AH really shines in a calorie reduced environment. I felt it had definate anti-catabolic effect for me. i had already been cutting for almost 3 months & had lost some muscle. I lost an additional 3-4 lbs while on AL, but I feel like I retained more or maybe gained a little muscle this last month. I wish I would have started my cut with AL, and I think I would have ended with more muscle.
The next greatest thing for me was an increase in endurance. I have not heard anyone else talk about it, but it was one of the best things for me on this cycle. It is an area I struggle in, and I really felt like cardio was no problem & I could keep going.."
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173991-androlean-review.html

-------------------

pillsRgood
28 days on AndroLean -​

"...Upon the first dose of Androlean I felt the effects of the thermo properties and sweated like a pig from then till now. My core temp seemed to fluctuate much higher than normal while I was dosing this product, this I can no doubt attribute to the Lean. I know some haters are going to say that the Test E was more of an x factor than the lean, but I, however know the difference between the 10 weeks prior to the Lean and the 4 weeks while I was on it. Also, use of ECA seemed to def. magnify the effects of the Lean. just a little FYI... Pump wise, it went from solid while only on test, to freaking insane while on the lean. Several times I caught girls and guys in the gym and in the bars giving the wow faces. This is a huge ego boost for sure!... Sides were not a problem. i had a bit of acid reflex from the bitterness of the Grapefruit properties and had some aggression/attitude issues, things seemed to piss me off a lot quicker. Other than that I didnt have problems..."
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/171111-first-dose-androlean.html

-------------------

bowhunter28
14 days on AndroHard -​

"... I am about to complete my second week of an Androhard and 1-androsterone (AMS) stack and I am loving it. I respond really well to 1-androsterone but I usually end up gaining a bunch of fat while on it. I threw in the AH hoping to keep it lean and I must say that I am really impressed. I have leaned out considerably but the scale says that I have gained nearly 4lbs..."
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/175741-lovin-androhard.html

-------------------

svida
21 days on AndroMass -​

"...I just hit day 21 of AM solo and my lifts were FREAKIN INSANE today. I was in disbelief where the extra strength and reps came from, and endurance is through the damn roof!

Week 1 I gained almost 8 lbs in water weight.
Week 2 Another 3 lbs
Week 3 Another 1 lb

[12lbs weight gain in 21 days!]

I've gone from 206 to about 217 in 21 days. I'm sure with this boost in strength and proper calorie overload I should start packing on muscle. I'm anticipating great things to come for weeks 4-8, and I'm totally satisfied with just AM solo for now..."
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176974-andromass-andromyth-you.html#post2901920

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI, if you buy 3+ bottles you can save even more. For example, buy -

(1) AndroMass
(1) AndroMass (50% off)
(1) AndroHard (50% off)

Or this example -

(2) AndroMass
(2) AndroMass (50% off)
(4) AndroHard (50% off)

^^^ Since you are buying 4 Mass, you can get 50% off 4 Hard, even though you are already getting 50% off on 2 Mass.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Looks good Eric! Keep up the excellent work and bring us more more andro series :p

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw in a quick update on my cycle.. I kickstarted with Dzine 3 weeks and then continued with mass/hard, I have a week left but i'm up 8lbs and slightly leaner, with noticeable strength gains. (from 225 max bench to 3-4 solid reps of 245)

FYI -- my diet is ****. Took shortened more intense summer courses for college along with working 40-60hrs a week. Can only imagine the changes if my diet would have been on point the last 4-5 weeks

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
What if i told you I ran for 1 month androhard at 12 a day, what kind of results would you be expecting?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent info!!! Wasn't Volcom stacking AH and AL in his log. I could be wrong but it seems like I remember that being the case..... either way, great post Eric.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent info!!! Wasn't Volcom stacking AH and AL in his log. I could be wrong but it seems like I remember that being the case..... either way, great post Eric.
They have me up there and I just ordered two more bottles of Androlean.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys still get free shipping over $200 too

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have me up there and I just ordered two more bottles of Androlean.
I know, but they list you as having only ran AL for 6wks. Weren't you stacking both AH and AL?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Awesome. Make sure to check my log on AH/AL. check out my progress as I go through the cycle, I will be keeping an up to date log. Before pics have been posted.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Wow, it is amazing how much mass, the first guy, put on his upper chest in just six weeks. If it was not for the tattoos, I would think it was someone else. You guys sure he was not on andromass , also. Lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, it is amazing how much mass, the first guy, put on his upper chest in just six weeks. If it was not for the tattoos, I would think it was someone else. You guys sure he was not on andromass , also. Lol.
Just goes to show when you have diet and training down how much hormones can really help and enhance your physique.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Well ill be 100% honest, nothing to report for sides other than a little lethargy towards the end. I was splitting 3 @ 6am 3 @ 12pm 3 @ 3pm and 3 before bed intaking daily little under 2800 cals, with 275g protein, and carbs were under 200g everyday. I did notice some weight gain during. Started @ 202 I spiked up to 209 210 but I'm just shy 208 lbs now , strength increase was steady but nothing amazing. Torem for PCT and Erase on cycle to keep estro low. Pills smelled good. You can smell the grapefruit.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
I feel like there could of been some hair thining as well, but could be unrelated.

Thanks

Lou

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
by no means is this a bash! I've always liked PP and their products. I have 2 tubes of dermacrine and TCF-1 in my stash.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Well ill be 100% honest, nothing to report for sides other than a little lethargy towards the end. I was splitting 3 @ 6am 3 @ 12pm 3 @ 3pm and 3 before bed intaking daily little under 2800 cals, with 275g protein, and carbs were under 200g everyday. I did notice some weight gain during. Started @ 202 I spiked up to 209 210 but I'm just shy 208 lbs now , strength increase was steady but nothing amazing. Torem for PCT and Erase on cycle to keep estro low. Pills smelled good. You can smell the grapefruit.
What about body fat changes?

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
if anything, ive been on substerone (6 x 1/3 dropper) and ecdy 3 x daily combined with erase, d-aa and wyked. im seeing a very nice leaning out effect. very hard looking, and recomp effect, vs androhard. could be the torem and erase though, cleaning house on estro and leaning out.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if anything, ive been on substerone (6 x 1/3 dropper) and ecdy 3 x daily combined with erase, d-aa and wyked. im seeing a very nice leaning out effect. very hard looking, and recomp effect, vs androhard. could be the torem and erase though, cleaning house on estro and leaning out.
Don't see a bash you gained 6 pounds and lost bf

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
what dosage and to what are you guys comparing it? I've ran some pretty brutal ph cycles over the years. either way, im glad if its yielding the results you guys want. thats the whole point of these products, to provide alternatives to those who can still use ph's. this why my last ph run, time to move on to bigger things i guess!

lou

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
any one run a log with bloodwork, done pre and post?

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
any one run a log with blood work, done pre and post? and heres another question. if this compares to 191mg of dht/week what sort of dht based cycle could i compare 6 weeks androhard to? has anyone thats logged androhard had experience with masteron or winny? id love to hear their feedback

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
May have to give AH and AL a go, see what it will do for an older guy.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Great posts here on the Andro series. That first set of pictures is awesome - he put it together. Everyones gettin results here. Nice.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
like i said, no bash, but i was expecting more at doubled dosages :)
More androhard doesnt equal a more harder muscles. If you want more size, then adding Andromass would do that. If you want to get more cut, AndroLean would be a good addition but it really comes down to diet at that point. If you arent getting what you want from the regular dose, taking more probably wont get you their.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any one run a log with blood work, done pre and post? and heres another question. if this compares to 191mg of dht/week what sort of dht based cycle could i compare 6 weeks androhard to? has anyone thats logged androhard had experience with masteron or winny? id love to hear their feedback
Me.

Its very similar to Masteron which is why we made that comparison, but if BF isnt low enough then it will be hard to see the "hardening" effect... and since it doesnt cause alot of weight gain those guys dont think its doing anything. This will happen with primo, masteron, etc.

Winny produces alot more mass than what people may expect. (probably because its 17-methyl)

-Eric

Seabee1507

Awards
okay, i have been looking at andro hard and lean for a while now. i think it is time to go ahead and get some after seeing the pics above. i am about 18% BF and 220 lbs. im in the gym 5 nights a week and i just cant get that defined look. ive cleaned up my diet and it is working great im loosing BF% but i think these products will help out. any advise on what to run as recovery after Eric? and what doesages should a guy my size take? i was thinking 3 2x a day.

Seabee1507

Awards
when i run these in a few weeks ill run it with before and after bloods and have pics before and after.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Me.

Its very similar to Masteron which is why we made that comparison, but if BF isnt low enough then it will be hard to see the "hardening" effect... and since it doesnt cause alot of weight gain those guys dont think its doing anything. This will happen with primo, masteron, etc.

Winny produces alot more mass than what people may expect. (probably because its 17-methyl)

-Eric
did you keep a log, or maybe some blood work? if not, thats fine ,maybe ill guinea pig this for comparision further down the summer or fall stretch and post some blood work. again im not bashing at all and at no point in this thread did i claim double dosage would be good or was it even suggested. spur of the moment sort of thing, you know!

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
point was just to post my experience, maybe get some feedback apart from the usual broscience and weigh possible future options

i appreciate your answers i enjoy/promote pp products to anyone i know

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
point was just to post my experience, maybe get some feedback apart from the usual broscience and weigh possible future options

i appreciate your answers i enjoy/promote pp products to anyone i know
im on mast enth now, wk 6 at 400mg.....lets compare lou......seeing dbl dose hard should be similar......

- im dried out hardcore, thin layer of fat is about all thats left
- constant thirst, to the point i get bad breath sometimes
- libido up obviously, more so than with just test
- rock hard since wk 5.....i mean harder than when i did var at 70mg for a few weeks
- great vascularity, n im not the most vascular
- pumps in the gym are better than 60mg epi, yet not debilitating where you cant finish sets
- hard/pumped 24/7.....muscles i worked days ago are still feeling like the 30min post gym

you?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did you keep a log, or maybe some blood work? if not, thats fine ,maybe ill guinea pig this for comparision further down the summer or fall stretch and post some blood work. again im not bashing at all and at no point in this thread did i claim double dosage would be good or was it even suggested. spur of the moment sort of thing, you know!
Have you ever run mast or whinny before? What were you expecting from using androhard?

Just off reading your post I assume you didn't think out your diet and cycle that much. If you wanted size and hardening then mass and hard instead of doubling the servings. For instance post somewhere your going to do a mast only cycle with no test and your bf higher then 12% and see where that gets you. I would rather compare androhard to d-plex or the one while at the same time saying its safer. End rant

Loving my Androhard Saturday will be a lil over a week n ill post a pic, my muscles are more full and looking pumped ever since the first day training on AH.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, i have been looking at andro hard and lean for a while now. i think it is time to go ahead and get some after seeing the pics above. i am about 18% BF and 220 lbs. im in the gym 5 nights a week and i just cant get that defined look. ive cleaned up my diet and it is working great im loosing BF% but i think these products will help out. any advise on what to run as recovery after Eric? and what doesages should a guy my size take? i was thinking 3 2x a day.
3x2 is our recommended dosing, that should suffice

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He gained weight, lost fat. It's not easy to do. Someone gaining weight during a cutting phase isn't doing enough cardio or is eating too much. Thermodynamics.

im on mast enth now, wk 6 at 400mg.....lets compare lou......seeing dbl dose hard should be similar......

- rock hard since wk 5.....i mean harder than when i did var at 70mg for a few weeks
- pumps in the gym are better than 60mg epi, yet not debilitating where you cant finish sets
- hard/pumped 24/7.....muscles i worked days ago are still feeling like the 30min post gym

you?

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards

you?
-slight loss, did notice lower bf %, .5 down
-good thirst, more than usual, about 5l's/daily i ended up daily going over
-libido moderately up(nothing crazy)
-good furnace feeling intra-workout
-not HARD but denser and only end of week 2/beginning week 3
-vascularity was ok, could of been better (although this is very diet dependent)
-good pumps throughout the workout, no doms, good fullness until 1-2 hours later
-nice lasting soreness t+2(2 days after initial training)
-lethargy last week
-aggression nothing to report really
-occasional night sweats

ok results but only kicking in half way through the 4 week cycle, which was a little disappointing. the recomp effect was ok, but i believe a 6 to 8 week cycle would be best for any other double dosed cycled. i do beleive this product is effective at 9+ pills per day but at 6 daily for 4 weeks im just not sure.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
definite hair thinning on this, 2 weeks into pct hair much fuller. scalp is nice and as moist as a scalp can be!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day four for me today AH/AL

-Apetite up (on a 30% deficit from TDEE)
-Thirst up (drinking around 1.5 Gallon H20 daily)
-Muscle Hardness (Hard as ever, I would compare to be about 3x harder than a full creatine cycle IN 4 DAYS)
-Vascularity and Muscle Striation (more noticeable in areas with thinner skin)

This is my first PH Cycle so I can't compare to other PHs...So far im impressed

Check out my detailed log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/177113-4wk-androhard-androlean.html

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day four for me today AH/AL

-Apetite up (on a 30% deficit from TDEE)
-Thirst up (drinking around 1.5 Gallon H20 daily)
-Muscle Hardness (Hard as ever, I would compare to be about 3x harder than a full creatine cycle IN 4 DAYS)
-Vascularity and Muscle Striation (more noticeable in areas with thinner skin)

This is my first PH Cycle so I can't compare to other PHs...So far im impressed

Check out my detailed log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/177113-4wk-androhard-androlean.html
Thats cool to hear... the real effects should be kicking in around week 3.

-Eric

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
I'm excited about the products. Think I'm going to give AndroHard a go and order it tomorrow! I'll be sure to log it over here when I do, I'll also run a log on bb.com too.