Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Man you guys are ballers to afford these products. Granted I have not done much reading yet so Ill ask real fast.


    1) Im sure its been asked a dozen times but im on the run at the moment. does this require PCT being a Hormone?

    2) DO you guys ship to APO's?

    3) no way in heck I can afford this, but Ill ask anyway. Do you guys offer any military discounts on the andro series
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging


  2. Question for you Outside Backer, what is a "Baller"?. Someone who likes to play with their balls?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Question for you Outside Backer, what is a "Baller"?. Someone who likes to play with their balls?

    that, and one with good levels of disposable income


    either or lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Man you guys are ballers to afford these products. Granted I have not done much reading yet so Ill ask real fast.


    1) Im sure its been asked a dozen times but im on the run at the moment. does this require PCT being a Hormone?
    Yes, for 4 weeks cycle we recommend the TRS+TCF-1. Longer, we recommend SERM. Liver support is NOT required, impact on lipids should be low, blood pressure if you're prone may be a problem.
    2) DO you guys ship to APO's?
    APO?
    3) no way in heck I can afford this, but Ill ask anyway. Do you guys offer any military discounts on the andro series
    I'll PM you, we have discounts.
    answers in bold
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    answers in bold
    Glad to see BBG is on it for the discount.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. Got your PM thanks

    APO's are military addresses in the AOR. Its a stateside address that brings us goods in the desert. This way folks here in the states do not have to pay to ship to Afghanistan, they pay to ship to like Cali or what not
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  7. The AndroHard and Androlean really have peaked my interest. I do have some Topical Form and Topical Supress-C in the fridge as well as Triazole and free test.

    How much does this stuff make you sweat? i'll already be in 110 degree heat
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post

    How much does this stuff make you sweat? i'll already be in 110 degree heat
    From feedback a lot Some do not notice the thermogenic effects.


  9. The question is could I enter a natty show, and be on AH, and AL?

  10. I noticed no thermo effects.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    The question is could I enter a natty show, and be on AH, and AL?
    No.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I noticed no thermo effects.
    Some may not


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    The question is could I enter a natty show, and be on AH, and AL?
    Depends. Some natty shows are extremely hardcore and will test the top 3 with polygraph, urinalysis tests.. While others say they are natural but wont test and when you go back stage you can over hear competitors talk about what cycle they took- phs being very common. Id look into what shows deem as natural and they should have a banned substance list. My brother mainly competes in the most extremely tested natural shows, but he will test the waters in semi natural and non-tested shows. He's done extremely well at both, winning shows in either organization.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Depends. Some natty shows are extremely hardcore and will test the top 3 with polygraph, urinalysis tests.. While others say they are natural but wont test and when you go back stage you can over hear competitors talk about what cycle they took- phs being very common. Id look into what shows deem as natural and they should have a banned substance list. My brother mainly competes in the most extremely tested natural shows, but he will test the waters in semi natural and non-tested shows. He's done extremely well at both, winning shows in either organization.
    Yeah my comment was assuming stringent testing. Honestly though, in natty shows, it should be played safely.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. I have never competed natural, but only used PHs. Thanks for the info.

  16. SALE ENDS SOON! GET IN ON THIS!!!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  17. Guys we have a new sale up: Primordial Performance 72hr Summer Sale! --- Save up to 33% ---

    I
    know you all want in on 33% off
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Guys we have a new sale up: Primordial Performance 72hr Summer Sale! --- Save up to 33% ---

    I
    know you all want in on 33% off
    This is nearing its end
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. with aas, you'll feel like the phs were natural lol
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  20. So Ive heard. I am moving back to TX soon, and will need to get to know some people and possible sources before that happens.

  21. I sweat more on AH then I did off AH, I'm dripping sweat after five minutes elliptical. Its pretty gross stuff trust me. :/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I sweat more on AH then I did off AH, I'm dripping sweat after five minutes elliptical. Its pretty gross stuff trust me. :/
    How's the AH treating you bud?


  23. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I sweat more on AH then I did off AH, I'm dripping sweat after five minutes elliptical. Its pretty gross stuff trust me. :/
    Same, I think it's just an androgenic side effects from the AH. Just started my second bottle at 8-9 caps per day. Loving it
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Same, I think it's just an androgenic side effects from the AH. Just started my second bottle at 8-9 caps per day. Loving it
    How dry is it at that dose?


  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Same, I think it's just an androgenic side effects from the AH. Just started my second bottle at 8-9 caps per day. Loving it
    Damn! Thats a lot of AH. Can you describe what your seeing at that high of a dose?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Same, I think it's just an androgenic side effects from the AH. Just started my second bottle at 8-9 caps per day. Loving it
    Good god <_<

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Damn! Thats a lot of AH. Can you describe what your seeing at that high of a dose?
    Curious as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. Interesting results and pics

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Same, I think it's just an androgenic side effects from the AH. Just started my second bottle at 8-9 caps per day. Loving it
    my friend did 12caps ed........n im running 400mg mast (12 caps hard equiv ???)

    so all the omg stuff...meh.....its not like your joints are cracking are they?

    the original was 500mg ed.....guys were at 1000mg after a while
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  30. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    my friend did 12caps ed........n im running 400mg mast (12 caps hard equiv ???)

    so all the omg stuff...meh.....its not like your joints are cracking are they?

    the original was 500mg ed.....guys were at 1000mg after a while
    Are you implying that your friend wasn't feeling dry on 12 caps a day? That is a bit surprising. Even without the liquavades the guys who went over recommended dosage usually always mention dry joints as a side.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 436
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 02:59 AM
  2. androhard and andromass ?? need some help
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:37 PM
  3. Andromass + Androlean future cycle, ostarine in pct
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 03:35 PM
  4. Epi bridged with Andromass? Or Androlean
    By halfhuman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:37 AM
Log in
Log in