BPS Combustion Sale

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

BPS Combustion 90 Caps on sale for a limited time for $19.99 with free domestic USA shipping (yes that includes Hawaii and Alaska)

For more info on this product click here.

Dont miss out on this great deal before the price goes up.

Want to see some feedback, follow these logs you wont be disappointed.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177022-bps-combustion-sponsored.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176948-bps-combustion.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-performance-solutions/176505-combustion-bps.html

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Jump on this stuff people. I got a sample and really enjoyed it. Terrific pricing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
based on my personal experience combustion is better than oep-at a much better price.

i am about half way through my 1st bottle i was sent to log....

i ordered 2 more bottles!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
based on my personal experience combustion is better than oep-at a much better price.

i am about half way through my 1st bottle i was sent to log....

i ordered 2 more bottles!
Anything is better than OEP, that stuff made me starve to death, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anything is better than OEP, that stuff made me starve to death, lol

i know you didn't have a good experience with oep, but i loved it..........i think combustion is a cut above.

seriously a a-t2/combustion combo would be killer, imo.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
i know you didn't have a good experience with oep, but i loved it..........i think combustion is a cut above.

seriously a a-t2/combustion combo would be killer, imo.
I have to agree with bigt on this one. OEP was a pretty decent OTC product, especially when stacked with ephedrine, but Combustion rocks! I'm currently logging it and it's MUCH better than OEP! I just ran 2 caps along with 25mg ephedrine today and I was killin' it in the gym. I felt like I could rule the world! And although I got a free bottle to log, I'm about to order more right now before the price goes up. I'm very critical on products/supps and their outrageous claims, but I can vouch for Combustion.

*EDIT- I just ordered some more of this stuff! It's that good!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I had a sample of Combustion. It was the only time I ever got true pumps in the gym lol.

I've been following some logs on this product for more long term fat burning properties. Looks great and thats a bangin price.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I had a sample of Combustion. It was the only time I ever got true pumps in the gym lol.

I've been following some logs on this product for more long term fat burning properties. Looks great and thats a bangin price.
I can't say anything for fat burning because I was supposed to start my chop, but got caught up in strength gains (even off cycle) since Combustion has me so focused in the gym. With the ingredient profile though, I'm sure it works just fine. I especially like the added pepper since I normally add cayenne when I'm dieting. This product makes it one less pill for me to swallow.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ Youre one of the ones Im following. Nice work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with bigt on this one. OEP was a pretty decent OTC product, especially when stacked with ephedrine, but Combustion rocks! I'm currently logging it and it's MUCH better than OEP! I just ran 2 caps along with 25mg ephedrine today and I was killin' it in the gym. I felt like I could rule the world! And although I got a free bottle to log, I'm about to order more right now before the price goes up. I'm very critical on products/supps and their outrageous claims, but I can vouch for Combustion.

*EDIT- I just ordered some more of this stuff! It's that good!

i already ordered 2 extra bottles, i think on fri i may order 2 more.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
i already ordered 2 extra bottles, i think on fri i may order 2 more.
Yeah, I put in an order last night and got the ship notice this morning. Now I'm debating if I should order more just to stock up. Decisions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I put in an order last night and got the ship notice this morning. Now I'm debating if I should order more just to stock up. Decisions.

this deal is gonna be hard to beat.