Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    *LG loggers for lipoburn*

Seccsi
    Rosie Chee Scott
    Johnnynuts
    southpaw23
    holmes215
    Very nice list, I'll be looking at these logs. Good luck guys.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

2. Looking foreward to some great logs guys.
    •   

3. post up the links in here so we can all follow!

4. Of course, late! haha Congrats to the loggers!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    post up the links in here so we can all follow!
    Mine will be logged in my "competition preparation" Journal, The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011) - if no objections from LG.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. Crap, just missed out!

7. Got room for a 6th? I want in

8. I will keep an eye on the logs. I have been looking to use a topical for a while and was going to log Thiomucase but the package didn't arrive.

Curious to see how this formula gets on. Photo logs please people!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I will keep an eye on the logs. I have been looking to use a topical for a while and was going to log Thiomucase but the package didn't arrive.

Curious to see how this formula gets on. Photo logs please people!
    I can't speak for the rest, but I'll definitely have photos.

10. Generally speaking, it would be interesting to only apply it to one side of your body. For example the left pec and not the right to see how dramatic its effects are on fat loss, assuming you are trying to loose fat from your whole body .
    •   

11. Reformulated LipoBURN received today I will be logging it in my "competition preparation" Journal, The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011).

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

12. Let me know if you need more loggers! My entire summer is dedicated to lifting, dieting, and cutting, and I will be able to provide weekly pics. Thanks!
    Power Chews Representative
    (PowerChews.com)

13. the winners/loggers have been chosen for now :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

14. Lets get transdermal

Here's mine as I just received it today. My before pics will be up soon and Day 1 starts tomorrow

15. Well I haven't got mine yet, but if people are getting them that must mean mine will be here anytime!

16. Just to make sure, I think I received it. It's a blue bottle without a label? Also since this is my first transdermal, these may seem like simple enough questions. How much/many pumps for the stomach area and how do I apply it, meaning before a workout, or twice a day (morning/night?). Thanks again and my log will begin tomorrow.

17. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Just to make sure, I think I received it. It's a blue bottle without a label? Also since this is my first transdermal, these may seem like simple enough questions. How much/many pumps for the stomach area and how do I apply it, meaning before a workout, or twice a day (morning/night?). Thanks again and my log will begin tomorrow.
    Yes, blue bottle (like the LipoBURN and 7-KE bottles), no label. Use 4 pumps twice daily on the abdominal, hips, and thigh areas, applied am and pm (ideally after a shower).

~Rosie!

18. I have my Review of the Reformulated LipoBURN up. Thank you for letting me use it and compare it to the original LipoBURN

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:26 AM
  2. P-Mag shipment on the way! Advice from Loggers wanted!
    By cowboy007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. LG Sciences LipoBURN Old Formula?
    By MAxximal in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 05:14 PM
  4. LG Sciences LipoBurn
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:19 AM
  5. Rosie's Review of LG Sciences' LipoBURN