Free William Llewellyn Seminar near Chicago This Saturday (June 11th)!

  1. Thumbs up Free William Llewellyn Seminar near Chicago This Saturday (June 11th)!


    Saturday, June 11th at 10am come see William discuss topics ranging from testosterone replacement therapy, to natural supplementation, to maximizing genetic potential. There will also be a Q & A where you can use this renowned expert as a resource to set strait any confusion you may have about any of these topics.

    Come to Capital Nutrition, located at:
    Capitol Nutrition
    9960 W. 191st Unit J
    Mokena, IL 60448

    Contact 708-478-8141 or RSVP at CapitolNutrition.net

    Also, see the attached document. Thanks guys and have a great weekend, let me know how it goes!


  2. Good stuff, thanks Swolen!
    Any chance a transcript will be posted of the interview afterwards...or an audio file?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Good stuff, thanks Swolen!
    Any chance a transcript will be posted of the interview afterwards...or an audio file?
    Yea that would be awesome!
    •   
       


  4. I will make a request on your behalf, we will see!

  5. So upset I will be working and not able to make this

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    So upset I will be working and not able to make this
    Sounds like a good day to conveniently, "get sick".

  7. I will definitely be attending. I am ready to finally try X-Factor, so this would be the perfect time to do so!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Saturday, June 11th at 10am come see William discuss topics ranging from testosterone replacement therapy, to natural supplementation, to maximizing genetic potential. There will also be a Q & A where you can use this renowned expert as a resource to set strait any confusion you may have about any of these topics.

    Come to Capital Nutrition, located at:
    Capitol Nutrition
    9960 W. 191st Unit J
    Mokena, IL 60448

    Contact 708-478-8141 or RSVP at CapitolNutrition.net

    Also, see the attached document. Thanks guys and have a great weekend, let me know how it goes!
    I drive right pass this place on my way to work!!!


  9. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Saturday, June 11th at 10am come see William discuss topics ranging from testosterone replacement therapy, to natural supplementation, to maximizing genetic potential. There will also be a Q & A where you can use this renowned expert as a resource to set strait any confusion you may have about any of these topics.

    Come to Capital Nutrition, located at:
    Capitol Nutrition
    9960 W. 191st Unit J
    Mokena, IL 60448

    Contact 708-478-8141 or RSVP at CapitolNutrition.net

    Also, see the attached document. Thanks guys and have a great weekend, let me know how it goes!
    Just got an email this morning about it again. I guess you can win even more stuff now...x-factor cycle, anabolics book, the supplement guide and a molecular nutrition mp3 player...which I definitely could use! lolol

  10. Great to see so much interest here at AM, and yes the MN mp3 players are sweet but not nearly as sweet as winning X-Factor imo!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Sounds like a good day to conveniently, "get sick".
    for real. if bill was comming to phoenix, you bet i'd be sick that day. ha ha ha ha.

  12. Did anybody from AM get a chance to make it out there?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. William Llewellyn's HRT-Rx physician network, anyone?
    By waynaferd in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 02:33 PM
  2. 10th edition Anabolics by William Llewellyn is almost here!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:17 PM
  3. William Llewellyn's Body of Science Magazine
    By FLANKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Log in
Log in