Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Milas!​

Please welcome Milas to the NTBM rep team. He just completed the transformation contest and I advise you all check those logs and pictures out in the NTBM sub-forum. Milas is a very helpful guy and contributes a lot to the forum which is why we added him to the team. If you have any questions on products, orders, etc, you may now direct them to Milas also.

We also have new product additions at the store... That's right! Need To Build Muscle is now carrying four additional products called Advanced Probiotic, Digesta Matrix , Krill-TS, and T-3 pct.

Advanced Probiotic

While all of the probiotics previously mentioned can be found in everyday foods, most people don’t consume significant amounts. When one consumes only a negligible quantity of these probiotics, their functions are left inexperienced. Don’t continue to waste your proper dieting techniques by allowing your body’s nutrient take-up to be subpar. Dose one capsule of Advanced Probiotic daily and make certain your body absorbs your macros and micros appropriately.

Digesta Matrix

A complete digestive enzyme complex that has been formulated to help break down 30 grams of carbs, 15 grams of protein, and 15 grams of fat (Breakdowns are based on a one capsule dosage) . The naturally occurring ingredients in Digesta Matrix help ensure the necessary breakdown of macronutrients in your body. You’ve been training hard and eating properly; now take your health to another level with Ruthless Supplement’s Digesta Matrix.

Krill-TS

Krill fish, aside from being considered a delicacy in some countries, produces oil that may quite possibly be the most important supplement that you’ve never heard of!

Health enthusiasts and supplement experts are constantly talking about the benefits of fish oil, but contrary to popular belief, not all fish oil is the same!..

Why choose Krill-TS over other fish oil products?

You’ll often see fish oil at supermarkets or on the shelves of local and corporate supplement shops with a sticker saying “top quality” or “premium blend.” – DO NOT be fooled by outdated science! – The simple fact of the matter is that none of these products encapsulate the freshness, potency, purity, or effectiveness of the krill oil found in Krill-TS.

Krill-TS is not like any other fish oil on the market today!
Salmon is out, and ultra high-quality Krill-TS is in! Not only is Krill heavier in antioxidants than regular fish oil, but its purity and potency is longer lasting! This means a better shelf life, which translates into more money in your pocket. Quit throwing away your hard-earned dollars on fish oil that provides little aid to your health and quickly becomes rancid.

Krill-TS is quite possibly the healthiest and longest lasting omega-3 EPA/DHA product on the market!

The krill oil found in Krill-TS contains Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and an antioxidant known as astaxanthin; none of these can be found in regular fish oil! – So let’s put this all together, because the real question is…

Krill-TS can possibly:

Improve your heart-health
Lubricate joints for greater fluidity during strenuous exercise
Increase fat loss
Skyrocket your immune system
Manage glucose levels
Optimize your skin health
Improve liver function
Battle signs of aging
Offer positive mood support
Protect your body’s cell membranes
Promote healthy nervous system function and optimize brain function

Krill oil is fast becoming the most popular omega-3 product on the market today, and Krill-TS is of the highest caliber krill oil available!

Pick up Krill-TS and join others in the exhilarating experience of a healthier and happier lifestyle!

T-3 pct

Cytomel is a synthetic thyroid agent that is usually a prescribed version of a specific thyroid hormone; that being T3 the biological form of the thyroid hormone sort of like the Vitamin D3 is to the Vitamin D2. Cytomel increases the way the body responds to many processes like the release of adrenaline. Even though it is synthetic, Cytomel is no doubting identical to the naturally occurring hormone liothyronine (also known as triiodothyronine/ T3). It is approved to treat an underactive thyroid gland which is medically defined as hypothyroidism and goiters.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget needto139 for a discount at check out and enjoy our free shipping anywhere in the US. Once again welcome Milas to the team and enjoy our new products! Still many more to come....

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro, glad to have u with us. Remember KTS!!

All the new products are great and each one does it's job well. Krill oil is the sh!t and prolly will end up replacing fish oil sooner or later. Its fish oil that's 10x better

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Milas and great looking products guys! :thumbsup:
Thanks, part of the reason I joined NTBM is the great products and the diversity of their lineup. I'm only using Krill these days, so a great pickup indeed!

Huge Congrats Milas!!
...for some reason, was thinking you were already an NtBm rep...anywho, nice man! :banana:
There was some courtship, but it was the contest that sealed the deal. Quality rep team, and quality products. What's not to like?

Welcome bro, glad to have u with us. Remember KTS!!

All the new products are great and each one does it's job well. Krill oil is the sh!t and prolly will end up replacing fish oil sooner or later. Its fish oil that's 10x better
I'm glad I could join the NTBM team!

Big Congrats brotha! Great pick NTBM!
I'm fortunate to be with NTBM, quality folks and products!

congrats, milas.:cheers:
Thanks BigT! I saw you doing a stellar job repping for Taurus and figured I should follow suit, though I can only hope to do as well as you are!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny because I thought Milas was already on the AM team lol. Good to have you officially on board man.
I also thought Milas was already a NTBM rep
I am pretty sure he was. Maybe they just took a while to announce it? :)
Yep, there was a courtship and trial-run period, but now it's official and in my signature!

Welcome aboard Milas!! Much love brother and glad to have you with us!!
Thanks, great team here!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad it's finally official. The cow decided to start charging for the milk ;) :laugh:

Congrats, bud.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats bro!!!!!!!!

also nice add ons to the NTBM line up of products these are great products that will def come in handy for an array of uses.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats bro!!!!!!!!

also nice add ons to the NTBM line up of products these are great products that will def come in handy for an array of uses.
Ya I like the idea of the T3 PCT.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Congrats Milas. Krill, finally someone got smart on this. Krill is so much better than fish oil, but a little more price.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was some courtship, but it was the contest that sealed the deal. Quality rep team, and quality products. What's not to like?
haha, I see I wasn't the only one that thought it...but cool deal man!...glad to see the courtship blossomed into a mutual tie-ing of your nuptials... :11:

;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Milas. Krill, finally someone got smart on this. Krill is so much better than fish oil, but a little more price.
Thanks! Krill is MUCH better and bioavailable, I switched over completely! No more taking 10-15 caps of fishoil, burping up some nastiness, and eating all the extra fat! 1-2g is all the Krill I need!

haha, I see I wasn't the only one that thought it...but cool deal man!...glad to see the courtship blossomed into a mutual tie-ing of your nuptials... :11:

;)
Yeah, I guess my "trial run" being a rep looked a lot like being the real thing, just without the signature! Now that it's official, I need to add some FLARE to my sig, ala Office Space!

The nuptuals are sweet indeed... :banana:

Congrats!
Thanks!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats buddy..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always wondered how much krill oil is equivalent to about 10g of fish oil. I should probably switch myself

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always wondered how much krill oil is equivalent to about 10g of fish oil. I should probably switch myself
I only take 2g of fish oil/day as is, so I'd be very interested to see what switching over to 2g of krill oil would do.

Looks like I'll be running an experiment soon :amish:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grats Milas, you all picked a winner in that dude! Class A act!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only take 2g of fish oil/day as is, so I'd be very interested to see what switching over to 2g of krill oil would do.

Looks like I'll be running an experiment soon :amish:
Ur gonna like Krill alot more!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ur gonna like Krill alot more!
The only thing that holds me back from getting krill oil is that I can get fish oil so cheap. 15 bucks in fish oil lasts me about 2 months!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing that holds me back from getting krill oil is that I can get fish oil so cheap. 15 bucks in fish oil lasts me about 2 months!!
Gotta be careful with some of the "bargain" fishoil, they can have PCBs, heavy metals, and other things that are NOT good for your health. The really bad thing for us into fitness is that taking 10g of bad fishoil daily is going to make those toxins even worse! The higher quality fishoil that have COAs are going to cost similar to krill.

With Krill, there's no chance for PCBs, heavy metals, etc. because they eat algae which gives them their antioxidant properties as well as other benefits. Also, algae doesn't contain anything harmful, so Krill never build up toxic chemicals.

If you care about your health, which you probably do if you're taking fish oil, then Krill is the next step up in quality and effectiveness. I've taken a more long-term view of my life, decided I wanted to live a long time, so I'm investing more in ensuring I get what's good for me even if it costs a little more (krill oil, Na-R-ALA, ALCAR, Greens, Probiotics, etc.).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta be careful with some of the "bargain" fishoil, they can have PCBs, heavy metals, and other things that are NOT good for your health. The really bad thing for us into fitness is that taking 10g of bad fishoil daily is going to make those toxins even worse! The higher quality fishoil that have COAs are going to cost similar to krill.

With Krill, there's no chance for PCBs, heavy metals, etc. because they eat algae which gives them their antioxidant properties as well as other benefits. Also, algae doesn't contain anything harmful, so Krill never build up toxic chemicals.

If you care about your health, which you probably do if you're taking fish oil, then Krill is the next step up in quality and effectiveness. I've taken a more long-term view of my life, decided I wanted to live a long time, so I'm investing more in ensuring I get what's good for me even if it costs a little more (krill oil, Na-R-ALA, ALCAR, Greens, Probiotics, etc.).
Very informative post and very good points, man.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey NTBM guys: just wanna letcha know there's a mistake in the Krill-TS writeup. Krill is not a fish. ;)

LOL, you're damn right it's not! Must've been left in an edit between Krill and fish oils!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, missed my opportunity for Zoidberg reference! Maybe a general Ackbar?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!"
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Resolve again."

Curse you for being worthy of so many rep points...lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO...:laugh:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, NTBM is a great company!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ marms.. It is. I followed up my t3 cycle with t3 pct and haven't had any rebound effect that so many complain about. Still sitting around 8% :D