Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was chosen to log combustion, should be getting it tomorrow!!!

i looked at ing profile and liked what i saw-then i looked at price and was very impressed. right now you can get a bottle of combustion for $20, with free shipping!!!!

if combustion works out, you can bet i will be picking up a few bottles while that introductory sale lasts!!!! stay tuned for results.

big thanks to bps for the opportunity to log this!!!:amish:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to seeing what you think. :D
me too....really hoping combustion works out-at the current price i will definately be stocking up.

geez, i am such a noob-can't believe i posted this in promo section......maybe a mod could help me out here?:frustrate

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I am keen to see how this pans out.

Some say that BigT requires a 5g caffeine suppository just to wake up every morning...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know I am keen to see how this pans out.

Some say that BigT requires a 5g caffeine suppository just to wake up every morning...
i am a heavy user of stims, lol-no doubt about it.:laugh:

trust me, if i say this is a worthwhile stim-jump on it at this price!!!!:cheers:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that straight forward when I am ordering to England, unless it will be available here as well for a reasonable price.

They have kindly offered to ship me some samples though. I will stay tuned in here and see what you think. The only time I have taken DMAA is in proprietary blends so I have no idea how much I would have to dose pre workout to get the same effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not that straight forward when I am ordering to England, unless it will be available here as well for a reasonable price.

They have kindly offered to ship me some samples though. I will stay tuned in here and see what you think. The only time I have taken DMAA is in proprietary blends so I have no idea how much I would have to dose pre workout to get the same effect.
to be totally honest, i am not certain that the amount is as important as the quality. i have used stims that were dosed very high and felt less than others that were dosed much lower.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, really thought this would come today....if i can't get a mod to move this to review section, i will just start over...

sorry guys for putting this in wrong section.:frustrate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No worries man, if you wanna start a new thread over in the log/review section, I doubt anybody would mind. :)
yeah, that is what i am going to do.....my combustion should be here tomorrow for sure and i will start up a new thread then.

Reactions: BPS
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still haven't got it.....very surprised it hasn't came yet.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and picked up a bottle, will see what happens

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and picked up a bottle, will see what happens
you did well, bb!!! for $20 with free shipping this stuff is a steal!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
you did well, bb!!! for $20 with free shipping this stuff is a steal!
I tend to follow you bigt and listen to what you have to say. BTW how did CEL form work for you. I love mr. supps but can get the other pretty cheap at the moment

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
What is changed/different about alpha yohimbine that takes away the sides?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is changed/different about alpha yohimbine that takes away the sides?
It's a different alkaloid that can be found in the same plant as Yohimbine, and is a related analog.

According to Dsade:
Alpha-yohimbine is superior to regular yohimbine, both with binding affinities to the a2 receptor subtypes and central dopaminergic action/tone.

It accounts for a MASSIVE enhancement of motivation and focus, with ZERO anxiety, no vascular constriction/bp or heart rate increases, annihilates appetite, and improves adipostat controls (central signal to the body on how much caloric expenditure to allow).