first.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW this excites me:

Rauwolscine
Rauwolscine, also known as alpha-yohimbine, is an extremely superior form of yohimbine. Old yohimbine used to give people terrible anxiety, jitters, increased BP, etc. The stuff is just plain nasty. But with a slight chemical change, alpha-yohimbine is an extreme fat burner with far less side effects compared to regular yohimbine. In fact, many people do not get any negative effects from this ingredient.
This ingredient is special because it can turn off a receptor that when on, actually works to store fat on your body. Turning off this fat storing mechanism isn’t all though. This ingredient now allows the fat burning effects of the other ingredients of this formula to be more powerful.
The Science:
Rauwsolcine HCl is a selective alpha 2-adrenergic antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors are prevalent in the midsection, lower back, and chest. It is also a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can decrease heart rate and blood pressure, as well as increase sense of well being. This is why Combustion should not be used with any form of antidepressant.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
pm sent

suresha

Awards
  • Established
SENT PM. THANKS BULKPERF

mnowak1228

Awards
pm SENT!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Game on!

mnowak1228

Awards
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sent :)

mnowak1228

Awards
Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Very generous -- definitely in! (PM sent) :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
so all 30 samples have been shipped?, If not I'm game,will give mini review of results.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I recieved my samples this morning, thank you bulkperf. I will use them this weekend and post my review on Monday.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
you should label these suckers... I got mine and was like wait what did I order.. random orange pills...

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I got my sample today but the ****hole post office pounded 4 of the 6 capsules into a peppery-smelling orange mess! :frustrate:

I'm definitely still trying the two that weren't obliterated, but wanted to make it known that: (1) the postmaster general smashes all letters with his fist to make sure anything inside gets ****ed, and (2) my review will be based on only 2 capsules ... still pumped though! :)

vvv This happened vvvv

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I got my sample today but the ****hole post office pounded 4 of the 6 capsules into a peppery-smelling orange mess! :frustrate:

I'm definitely still trying the two that weren't obliterated, but wanted to make it known that: (1) the postmaster general smashes all letters with his fist to make sure anything inside gets ****ed, and (2) my review will be based on only 2 capsules ... still pumped though! :)

vvv This happened vvvv
Weigh the powder and divide it into 4 equal doses. All good.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Weigh the powder and divide it into 4 equal doses. All good.
Good idea, but I don't have a scale; also it's not loose powder now -- I'm assuming it was exposed to moisture as it's taken on a consistency reminiscent of gum covered in sand .. I guess I could just break/cut it and half and eat it :)

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Anyone that got smashed pills let me know we will take care of you.

P.S last time we try this method of mailing lol, in boxs from now on.
All of mine are smashed!!!!

Oh wait ...I missed one.

j/k

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
PM'd! Eager to try this

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
got mine today, will take em tomorrow. cant wait :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine. Will take them with cardio tomorrow. Thanks!!!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Where do you want feedback?.. These are amazing for a preworkout.. I powered through legs :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where do you want feedback?.. These are amazing for a preworkout.. I powered through legs :)
combustion get a thumbs up from me too. good stuff!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I want more!.. But broke jtt is sad panda.. :(

Seriously.. This worked amazingly for a preworkout.. Screw meso, jacked, and white flood.. People try this stuff