Combustion loggers needed

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got some bottles of Combustion to give away for some logs, Would you like the winners to be able to use them quickly or soon after getting them. Take a look and if you interested post on up. PS i got 6 bottles to give out right now :D

Combustion 90 Caps

Combustion is a carefully formulated synergistic fat burner that will give almost immediate thermogenic effects. We have used four powerful ingredients at their perfect doses that all work together. One bottle provides a full month supply of this powerful product.

Rauwolscine
Rauwolscine, also known as alpha-yohimbine, is an extremely superior form of yohimbine. Old yohimbine used to give people terrible anxiety, jitters, increased BP, etc. The stuff is just plain nasty. But with a slight chemical change, alpha-yohimbine is an extreme fat burner with far less side effects compared to regular yohimbine. In fact, many people do not get any negative effects from this ingredient.
This ingredient is special because it can turn off a receptor that when on, actually works to store fat on your body. Turning off this fat storing mechanism isn’t all though. This ingredient now allows the fat burning effects of the other ingredients of this formula to be more powerful.

The Science:
Rauwsolcine HCl is a selective alpha 2-adrenergic antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors are prevalent in the midsection, lower back, and chest. It is also a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can decrease heart rate and blood pressure, as well as increase sense of well being. This is why Combustion should not be used with any form of antidepressant.

1,3-dimethylamylamine
This ingredient has the ability to mimic and upregulate norepinephrine in the body. With this powerful stimulant, your body can direct fat burning mechanisms towards the turned off receptors from Rauwolscine HCl, as well as increase your energy and metabolic rate.

Caffeine
Lets face it…caffeine works. Numerous studies show its ability to increase energy expenditure, increase metabolic rate, increase lipolysis, etc. We did not put caffeine in this formula just because it’s a good stimulant, but because it ads synergy to the formula. Taking caffeine in combination to the other ingredients of Combustion are going to make each ingredient more powerful themselves!

Piperine
This ingredient is the whipped cream of the formula. One problem many people face when taking stimulant products is poor absorption. Piperine will increase the bioavailablilty of these ingredients, since it has been shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.

Calcium Carbonate
The cherry on top. Instead of using some useless form of magnesium or silicon to fill the empty space of Combustion capsules, we decided to make one more addition to the formula – calcium carbonate. Amines, like the ingredients in Combustion, have shown worse absorption when the pH of the stomach is too acidic. Calcium carbonate is a buffer that will increase the pH of the stomach (this making it less acidic) temporarily to increase the absorption of Combustion. It is the common ingredient in all of the antacid products you buy at the store. Nothing more, nothing less, just good formulation.

We have tested all of these ingredients by themselves, and in many different ratios of doses. We have found the formula of Combustion is the perfect balance.

Supplement Facts:
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
Rauwolscine (Rauwolscine HCL) 6mg *
Caffeine 100mg *
1,3dimethylamylamine 25mg *
Black Pepper Extract (standardized to 20% Piperine) 50mg *

*Daily Value not Established

Directions:
To assess tolerance, start by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later. Once tolerance is determined, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach, if needed. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Hey I am finishing up a bottle of VenEvol looking for something good to keep peeling away the lbs. I went from 210 to 193 in about 6 weeks. I fear that i'm slowing down. I think my body likes to be around 190, and I want to be around 175. I consider myself a mes-endomorph. It is not easy for me to lose weight, so I think if I can continue to lose weight with this product that will say a lot about your product. Right now I am being strict on the Scivation "The New American Diet", and am happy with it so far. If you want pics or more info let me know. I'm honest I'll log your product, but if you don't think it would do good for a meso-endomorph maybe you should pick somebody else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you want an honest evaluation of the product-then i am your man. i love stims, but to be honest i am not easily impressed.:amish:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Well, given that all the doses are up-front and plain to see, you could adjust the dose as you find necessary. It's intended that way. ;)
If Tom says it's a strong stim I'll be scared to take it. :jaw:

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log Combustion as an energy supplement. I'm not so much a stim junkie as I am a 1,3 dime junkie (I drink coffee every day so just coffee alone isn't much of a stim for me right now). I have a new bottle of Endur-02 with Kre-Alkalyn that I will be opening on Monday and I was on the lookout for a good stim with 1,3 dime in it since the Endur-02 has no stims (just Kre-Alkalyn and Citrulline Malate).

This Monday I will be starting a new workout routine; I am coming off of a 2 week de-load and I'm ready to rock and roll. I will be working out 3 days per week doing a full body routine that lasts around 75 minutes on average.

I can PM you links to logs I have done at another website if needed and I will also be ready to start the log as soon as you send out the Combustion.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting. I like the ingredients. Calcium carbonate is better than some fillers.

I'm assuming the Alpha-Yohimbine is something like a 30% extract and you've got 6mg of active. Even with piperine I found I was pretty resistant to the stuff, but that's a pretty common dose. Overall solid profile.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'm down to log this. I was actually supposed to start my cut today (June 1) but you know how it goes. Bacon omelette for breakfast, bacon cheeseburger for lunch, and a ribeye steak for dinner! LOL Not to mention all my snacks (protein, nuts, ice cream, pb, yogurt) in between. I'm so used to my bulk eating that I have to taper into my diet.

BTW I'm a MAJOR stim junkie! I was going to order some OEP to run for a month before I go into clen, but I would love to try this out since it has DMAA in it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Id throw myself into the mix, but I already have a logging obligation. Cant wait to see who gets picked. I know we have some stimaholics on this board lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet ,Im in the process of losing weight/cutting. I can use all the help I can get!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After looking at the product information last night I was going to come into this thread and recommend bigt but he is already in here.

Huge stimulant fan and is infamous on the board for being a stim addict. He needs a bottle to keep him alive!

On the off chance Southpaw drops in here I would recommend him as well.

Both of them have taken a multitude of stims and would offer very good comparisons. They have given me advice in comparing stimulants from companies on here with less presence in England.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im about to begin my summer lean gains stack and still open to modification. Might be a bit different from the prducts initial intent but its something to consider.

I love stims... like it might be a problem lol.
Either way ill still need a solid cut supp going precomp in the fall.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting. I like the ingredients. Calcium carbonate is better than some fillers.

I'm assuming the Alpha-Yohimbine is something like a 30% extract and you've got 6mg of active. Even with piperine I found I was pretty resistant to the stuff, but that's a pretty common dose. Overall solid profile.
Could be 100% alpha-Y like in AT-2, it's just synthetic.

I like the profile BTW it's not too heavy on caffeine.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
count me in BulkPerf, if theres enough to go around. will definitely log if selected.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
I'm in.. I currently do not take a Fat Burner.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After looking at the product information last night I was going to come into this thread and recommend bigt but he is already in here.

Huge stimulant fan and is infamous on the board for being a stim addict. He needs a bottle to keep him alive!

On the off chance Southpaw drops in here I would recommend him as well.

Both of them have taken a multitude of stims and would offer very good comparisons. They have given me advice in comparing stimulants from companies on here with less presence in England.
BDCC, thank you and I appreciate your vote of confidence, coming from you it means a lot.

I'll throw my hat into the ring, since I love stims and use them quite often, especially as a precardio aid. I've logged numerous stims/fatburners on here, including the following;

1) APS' White Lightening
2) Iforce Dexaprine
3) VPX Clenbutrx
4) Endoburn
5) LG Rezolution

I have tried and written summaries/reviews on AM, regarding many other stims not listed above. Good luck to those who are chosen!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the way this thread has exploded since last night! Got some great members applying - thanks for your interest guys!

Yup, it's 6mg active per cap. I've found AY to have highly variable intensity dependent upon the product - reacted very strongly to some and not at all to others. Combustion should do the trick, it's designed to be basic but comprehensive.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 4 weeks into a cut, looking to continue for another 4-6 weeks. Let me know if you need more info, looks like a decent product. I'd love to log it, the last half is always the toughest for me with cutting.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm quite excited about this product. It is a lot like I.B.E.'s X-Force, which is my all time favorite stim. Can't wait for Resolve to bring this goody home...:evil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm quite excited about this product. It is a lot like I.B.E.'s X-Force, which is my all time favorite stim. Can't wait for Resolve to bring this goody home...:evil:
made my day to see you posting again.:party:

btw-i just checked on combustion-$20 is that right....damn.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks great

mnowak1228

Awards
Love to give it a shot! Or if there are any other samples wouldnt mind them either.....LOL:laugh:

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Love to give it a shot! Or if there are any other samples wouldnt mind them either.....LOL:laugh:
Good call,
I wouldn't mind a few samples if i'm not chosen. I really am looking for something good!

mnowak1228

Awards
Good call,
I wouldn't mind a few samples if i'm not chosen. I really am looking for something good!
Never to proud to beg.......lets face it, sups get expensive and if I go all out and spend the money and the product doesnt work, for me, then Im out! Its happened before, so Im alot more cautious now. Besides, if a company is really interested in my business they usually have samples to send out. Good example is AI Sports Nutrition. I should get the samples today or Monday but, dealing with Nate through email their customer service is second to none. And just bc of that I went ahead and ordered a tub of RecoverPro!! Cant wait to give it a run!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And free domestic shipping :D This is more on an intro price for a while then it will go up.
wow-$20 with free shipping is incredible!!!:jaw:

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
im in!

have takin many fatburners actually logged one recently so it would be a solid to be able to compare combustion to all the other thermos i have taken

pics would be provided also

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is indeed. Cost should keep no one from trying Combustion! :sly:
if effects/results are anywhere close to what the label indicates, then combustion is a steal at $20 and free shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is indeed. Cost should keep no one from trying Combustion! :sly:
I am glad you said that, it means you ship samples to the UK?!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine in the mail last night I will get a log up as soon as my other one is done. I cant wait to stat taking this stuff.

Reactions: BPS
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in the mail last night I will get a log up as soon as my other one is done. I cant wait to stat taking this stuff.
damn, i thought i would get mine today, but it didn't come.:17:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I just got mine yesterday and will post my thoughts once I use it.