If I only had a little more focus.....SNS PROMO!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solutions is looking for a few individuals to log Focus XT.

We are offering full tubs of Focus XT (in either Blue Raspberry or Pink Lemonade flavors). Be aware that through a manufacturing label error, the expiration date will read 4/11 on the Focus XT exclusively. This is a mistake and the actual expiration is 4/12. It's important that you understand that we aren't giving out old stock and the product is good and effective in all regards.

This is open to everyone 18 and older and to U.S. and Canada residents. However, be aware that we can't guarantee that it'll make it past customs.

What is in Focus XT?
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A
Caffeine Anhydrous

What can it do for you?
-Improved Mental Focus
-Mental Alertness and Concentration
-Mental Clarity
-Anti-Stress Properties
-Maximizing Energy Levels
-Optimal Mental Performance
-Concentration
-Memory
-Improved Endurance
-Pre-Athletic Activity Energy and Focus
-Increased Fat Burning During Exercise
-Improved Mind-Muscle Connection
-Combating Overtraining
-Pre-Workout Energy and Focus

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO ENTER?
To be considered to log Focus XT, we want you to post a story of a time in your life where you wish that you had a little more focus. The stories can be humorous, serious, interesting, etc. We will choose the winners at our own discretion. You may have more than one entry.
Bonus Question: Would you also be willing to post your log on the SNS forums? (This would get you a bonus gift.)

Here is an example BUT true story of my own…….
One time my wife and I were driving by a gas station. I noticed all the gas prices up on the board. I then noticed the bottom gas price was labeled “KERO.” I said to my wife...”Kero? That must be some special kind of gas or something…like diesel.” My wife turns and says…”Honey, that stands for kerosene.” She then laughed and I felt like an idiot. If only I had Focus XT, this situation may have been avoided.

Please include the following information if you wish to be considered:
Lack of Focus Story (example above):
Weight:
Sex:
Prescriptions/Recreational Drugs:
Training Protocol:
Previous Logs/Reviews (with links):
Current Supplements:
Previous Nootropic/Stimulant Experience:
How often do you plan to use Focus XT? (studying, training, work, etc. or a combination of these)-explain
When can you start your log/review?

By completing an application, applicants agree:
- to keep a detailed and honest log/ review of the product
- to update their logs at least 2-3 times per week
- to maintain their logs for the duration of the product
- that they are over the age of 18
- that they have no medical condition
- not to have any other reviews pending, and not to run their Focus XT log/review overlapping another product log/review without express permission from both companies.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I typed out a whole story but then realized I am logging (non sponsered) Swole Stack from AI... thought this would be a good addition and not a conflict but then I read the part of not logging other companies products hit me... If only I had been on some Focus XT this could have been avoided....

then I realized I could ask permission should I do that... if only I had been on Focus XT I would have realized this from the get go...

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180lbs
Sex: Often
Prescriptions/Recreational Drugs: Nope
Training Protocol: 5 day split, 2-3 days cardio
Previous Logs/Reviews (with links): AI Swole (in sig)
Current Supplements:AI Swole, Noexplode, Cellmass
Previous Nootropic/Stimulant Experience: Nope
How often do you plan to use Focus XT? (studying, training, work, etc. or a combination of these)-explain: 5 days a week pre workout, perhaps more
When can you start your log/review? immediately

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I lost count at about 6 or 7 of the amount of tubs of Focus XT I hvae went through.

this stuff is legit, from everything such as school work, to a day in the gym, a nice long run, a good surfing session. to replacing that morning cup of coffee

I always have 1 to 2 tubs in the cabinet for a rainy day. I attribute my last 3 yrs of both military and academic success to Focus XT. I accomplished educational accomplishments that are typically unheard of. One example is that I made E-6 last yr at my 6 yr mark when the USAF average was 13.5 yrs. Because of my ability to study for extended periods

good luck to all

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran this stuff back when it first came out for you guys for a sponsored log, loved it then and i know todays Focus XT is no diff!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
My lack of focus seems to stem from working nights and having to come home in the morning and tend to a newborn while wifey is off at work, then finally getting to sleep when it's time to get up at night for work, then the same thing all over again. So the lack of tends to take place at work and sometimes in the early afternoon. So i think this product would be well suited for a few things in my case, as well as amping me up before a workout,lol

38 yrs. young
5'10"
245lbs.
Presc. Drugs- N/A
Training protocol- calisthenics/dumbell excercises
Previous logs-N/A this will be my first if selected(fingers crossed)
Current Supps- multi v, creatine mono, protein shakes, bcaa and omega 3
I plan on taking the Focus xt right before my workout session
Can start log as soon as product arrives.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
38 yrs. young
5'10"
245lbs.
Presc. Drugs- N/A
You forgot your 'Lack of Focus' story. ;)

princevince

Awards
  • Established
You forgot your 'Lack of Focus' story. ;)
i noticed that after i hit the submit reply,:bigok: lol, my bad Clickster. so i edited original post:veryhappy:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
My lack of focus seems to stem from working nights and having to come home in the morning and tend to a newborn while wifey is off at work, then finally getting to sleep when it's time to get up at night for work, then the same thing all over again. So the lack of tends to take place at work and sometimes in the early afternoon. So i think this product would be well suited for a few things in my case, as well as amping me up before a workout,lol

38 yrs. young
5'10"
245lbs.
Presc. Drugs- N/A

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love this product, i did a mini review her on AM and on the SNS forums. Goodluck to all.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i noticed that after i hit the submit reply,:bigok: lol, my bad Clickster. so i edited original post:veryhappy:
Not a problem at all.
Sounds like you have some good reason(s) to use Focus XT. I know how tending to a newborn can be.

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Not a problem at all.
Sounds like you have some good reason(s) to use Focus XT. I know how tending to a newborn can be.
Maybe he did that on purpose, to make it seem like he needed Focus XT. lol ;)

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Lack of Focus Story (example above):
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 170
Sex: Male
Prescriptions/Recreational Drugs: None
Training Protocol: Mon: Biceps/ Legs/Abs, Tues: Back, Wed: Triceps, Shoulders, Abs, Thurs: Forearms/ Legs, Friday: Chest, Forearms, Abs
Previous Logs/Reviews (with links): None, this could be my first log. :)
Current Supplements: Protein, BCAA, Creatine, NO Xplode, Multi Vit.
Previous Nootropic/Stimulant Experience: Stim X
How often do you plan to use Focus XT? (studying, training, work, etc. or a combination of these)-explain Training and Studying. I'm taking Statistics and Applied Calc this summer, so I could tell you pretty well if this thing worked out for tests or homework.
When can you start your log/review? First day man! :D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Great chance for somebody to run a solid SNS product, go for it fellas, get them apps in.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great SNS promo! Giving a lot of forum members plenty of opportunities to try out some great products.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 162
Height: 5'6"
Sex: Yes please :)
Current goals: weight gain
Perscription drugs: none
Training regimen: 5x5 - one body part per day (except hamstring 2x weekly)
Previous log: none
Previous nootropics: Animal M-Stak - great energy boost and readiness for working but the stims gave me migraines and esily irritable, i like it but would look for something else similar next time around
Gaspari Spirodex - nothing special, slight mood improvement, never was a Gaspari fan
A.I. Motivate - energized, attentative, almost apprehensive but in a way thats welcoming like Im ready for the unexpected, highly recommend
MHP Dark Rage - "I wanna lift....NOW!"
Intended use: I work the night shift and have some difficulties emulating a normal circadian cycle. It tends to throw off my equilibrium and I find myself in mild state of confusion from time to time with my world compared to the rest of reality. I especially notice that, as of lately, Im increasingly scatterbrained which effects my ability to fall asleep. I don't mean to brag here its not my intention but Im a bit more "gifted" with mental capacity but at the price that I cant settle my brain to think about one thing - Im constantly whizzing through 10 different topics.
Intended usage: Workouts - get myself to be in the game mentally 100%. Working out some kinks in summer training regimen. Going strict June 13th.
Work - Im required to multitask an entire medical laboratory... I need to keep track of things and make sure its done in a timely fashion.
Begin logging: Currently cleansing my system postcompetition. Summer training regimen/diet/stack to begin June 13th. Id test the waters with it before hand but true logging would start then.
School

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems lack of Focus has resulted in a lack of applicants just yet...FocusXT all around!!!
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeee!!

:party:

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems lack of Focus has resulted in a lack of applicants just yet...FocusXT all around!!!
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeee!!

:party:
haha was just about to post this!

I know I never slouch on the opportunity of great, free product...come on people! :D

purebred

SNS Focus XT Applicant: purebred

Hey SNS! I'm a pre-nursing student in the process of completing what is left of my requirements to get into Nursing school. I have applied to Barry University and Nova while I finish my Anatomy/Physiology I & II classes along with Microbiology. I'm currently taking Anatomy/Physiology I with the lab which involves A LOT of memorization and requires long library sessions reading extensively about structures and functions of the body.

I'd like to briefly describe what the term "school" currently involves and what I'm up against: each chapter entails roughly 30-40 pages of images, charts, and detailed explanations. In addition, each exam is based on [at least] three chapters worth of information. The Power Point slides for my lectures are 100+ slides for EACH chapter. Now do the math but don't even dare ask me how I get by. I handle my business! I recently had an exam in my lab where I was directed to different models of structures such as the skull, the animal cell, the rib cage, the spine and various other models and instructed to name the structure(s) and/or their function. We were given 1 minute at each station to complete 3-4 questions containing a model and there were 24 stations. There ended up being 56 questions and the professor did not even give us a hint as to what we would be tested on or what we should focus on. He just told us we needed to "study everything".

Wanna know what "everything" was? (you're gonna love this)

100+ Powerpoint slides of different structures and descriptions of functions pertaining to the structures being discussed ranging from various cells of the body, the four tissues of the body, anatomical planes, terms, the list is endless.

I think it's clear to see why I'm interested in a product such as SNS' Focus XT :laugh:

I am very adamant about my sleep schedule (7-8.5 hrs/night). I do my best to avoid stimulants past 5-6pm and am usually in bed by 10-11:30 the latest to be up @ 7:00AM every morning. Weekends I sleep in 1-2 hrs more but that's due to me staying out later than I normally would with my lady. I rarely make it home past 1:00AM though. I have grown accustomed to studying to classical music as I've noticed I respond very well to it. It allows me to concentrate and keep me at a decent pace as I go through my material. Pandora is definitely a must-have for me to really get things done!

I realize I haven't really yet told my "story" but in all honesty, mine isn't very elaborate or articulate: I couldn't remember how old I was the other day. There are few stories out there that can match or top that. I'm only 23 years old! What the heck!!? Feed me some of that SNS Focus XT STAT! :frustrate

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 157lbs
Sex: M
Prescriptions/Recreational Drugs: N/A

Training Protocol: Rippetoe's Starting Strength

Previous Logs/Reviews (with links): N/A

Current Supplements: Primaforce's bulk Piracetam + Choline Citrate,Carlson's Liquid Fish Oil Orange (1.5 tsp = 1200mg EPA/750mg DHA), Vinpocetine (20mg), Lion's Mane (500mg 2x/day), and Shaklee Vita-Lea (a complete multivitamin/mineral; 2 tabs a day with meal). I'm considering bumping up the fish oil to 3 tsp/day which will give me 2400mg EPA/1500mg DHA and see if I can notice any differences--subtle or significant--especially in cognitive function. I'm in a bit of a trial period with the Piracetam & Choline Citrate as it's been quite some time since I've taken them and it's taking me some time to find my sweet spot. I only started a few weeks ago and they tend to produce cumulative effects. However, I'm floating around the 1.5-3g range with Piracetam and I stick with 1g Choline Citrate with each Piracetam dose I take (typically 2-4/day depending on my day). I also like to occassionally supplement with L-Theanine (200mg) especially when I am consuming caffeine to alleviate caffeine's temperment as I tend to be stim-sensitive.

Previous Nootropic/Stimulant Experience: Aside from what I am currently taking, I have supplemented with the majority of the ingredients included in Focus XT's nutritional profile with the exception of Choline Bitartrate & Huperzine A--the latter being something I have been fondly interested in experimenting with. I have taken a variety of pre-workouts formulas in the past including Jack3d, PreSurge Unleashed, Code Red, and many more. I've also taken Adderall (7.5mg is the most I need) in the past but I try to stay away from amphetamines as the side effects are usually unpleasant. I am highly in-tuned with my body's responses. I am also concisely observational and detail-oriented.

How often do you plan to use Focus XT? (studying, training, work, etc. or a combination of these)-explain: I intend to take it anywhere from 4-6 days out of the week. I do engage in plenty of long periods of homework and studying so there will be a multitude of opportunities to put this product to the test and see what it can deliver. If I'm not mistaken, true essence and quality of Focus XT's nutritional profile begins to manifest itself and become increasingly pronounced with continuous supplementation. I am highly interested in how Focus XT will compliment my training as I have trained with PreSurge Unleashed before and it has a few nootropics in there as well such as Neuravena, L-Theanine, caffeine, theobromine, phenylethylamine (PEA) & tyrosine. I really admire the direction of SNS with a produt like Focus XT.

When can you start your log/review?: When I receive the product! I'm always on the grind, baby! :)

Bonus Question: Yes, I would also be willing to post my log on the SNS forums. I will gladly receive the bonus gift :banana:

By completing an application, I agree:
- to keep a detailed and honest log/ review of the product
- to update my logs at least 2-3 times per week
- to maintain my logs for the duration of the product
- that I am over the age of 18
- that I have no medical condition
- not to have any other reviews pending, and not to run my Focus XT log/review overlapping another product log/review without express permission from both companies.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^Very impressive application.
Thanks.

The chosen will most likely be selected in about a week.
I want to give everyone ample time to get in on this.

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Lack of Focus Story (example above): I can't think of any Lack of Focus stories, except the fact that Focus XT would really help at this moment.

Right Now, I'm taking two summer courses. Really trying to squeeze in everything before I transfer in the Fall. The courses, Applied Calc and Statistics. Two pretty hard math courses, 10 week-span, test every two weeks. Yeah, I'm kinda crazy in taking them at the same time, I've been told by multiple people. This means pretty much that we try to fit in 3 chapters of content in 3 classes and have the test the fourth class. Studying every night like crazy. It's not as fun as it sounds. lol ;)

Why would Focus XT help me? I would be able to focus my attention to my studying, make sleep easier, and relieve the stress before my tests. Be that I'm into Week 3 of my courses, I'll likely be entering a schedule where my days are solely focused on weightlifting. If I find a job within the span, than maybe I can see the results of Focus XT during that. But be that it's a part-time job which will likely be a fast-food restaurant or grocery store, I wouldn't expect much. But I think both the weightlifting and school/studying would be produce impressive results on how Focus XT is successful for both students in school or serious weightlifters.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 170
Prescriptions/Recreational Drugs: None
Training Protocol: Mon: Biceps/ Legs/Abs, Tues: Back, Wed: Triceps, Shoulders, Abs, Thurs: Forearms/ Legs, Friday: Chest, Forearms, Abs
Previous Logs/Reviews (with links): None, this could be my first log. :)
Current Supplements: Protein, BCAA, Creatine, NO Xplode, Multi Vit.
Previous Nootropic/Stimulant Experience: Stim X
How often do you plan to use Focus XT? (studying, training, work, etc. or a combination of these)-explain Training and Studying. I'm taking Statistics and Applied Calc this summer, so I could tell you pretty well if this thing worked out for tests or homework.
When can you start your log/review? First day man! :D
Updated.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Update logging capability:
Can log daily... lets say 2-3 time a week.
No medical history
Can do my own bloodwork almost daily

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update logging capability:
Can log daily... lets say 2-3 time a week.
No medical history
Can do my own bloodwork almost daily
Cool stuff. That last detail is very interesting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
screw it, you guys wanna give some away, I start my Capstone course in August while im deployed. If Im ever gonna need focus that will be the time :D

black cherry or black berry please ( as long as my poop doesnt turn purple like the last few tubs lol )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
screw it, you guys wanna give some away, I start my Capstone course in August while im deployed. If Im ever gonna need focus that will be the time :D

black cherry or black berry please ( as long as my poop doesnt turn purple like the last few tubs lol )
The issue with the coloring will be fixed on subsequent batches. Bad part is because of the coloring issue it sells slower so takes longer to get to next batches haha.

If you want a Pink Lemonade or Blue Raz as part of this thread, send me your info and I will get it out to you :)

purebred

Out of the two flavors available, which seems to get the most positive feedback? If the BR flavor tastes like Scivation's Xtend Blue Raz then I'm all in for that one. I'm also very interested in the PL flavor. Maybe it'll help me get in touch with my feminine side lol

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of the two flavors available, which seems to get the most positive feedback? If the BR flavor tastes like Scivation's Xtend Blue Raz then I'm all in for that one. I'm also very interested in the PL flavor. Maybe it'll help me get in touch with my feminine side lol
I'd say the Blue Raz flavor, it's one of my personal favorites.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Back story: Not much really. for some odd reason i am extremely unfocused/bored/unmotivated. i do manage to push myself to the gym and workout great but for everything else including housework, i am terribly blase. and i really dont want to use a stim for everyday chores.

Height: 191cm
Weight: 90KG
Sex: male
Prescriptions/Recreational Drugs: none
Training Protocol: 6/5 day split depending on life
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/65471-gonna-pulse-big.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/64741-tna-early-impressions.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/132430-e-911-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/152024-kitchen-sink-approach.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/27657-follicare-hair-regrowth.html

Current Supplements: Phreak, DAA, Catuaba, Multi, protein, occasional stim pre workout

Previous Nootropic/Stimulant Experience: tried piracetam and aniracetam. as for stims, literally tried everything from ECA upto vapor xt from AMS

How often do you plan to use Focus XT? (studying, training, work, etc. or a combination of these)-explain

Straight after work, in these two hours before i go to gym, id like to get things done around the house mainly and other chores. would be nice to feel motivated by the time i gotta go and workout aswell!

When can you start your log/review? as soon as i get it

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like them both. However, if I had to choose one I would say the Blue Raz.

Mmstrength

Awards
SNS Focus XT Log

Height: 5'9
Weight:210

Prescriptions/Recreational Drugs:
Absolutely Zero

Training Protocol:
Powerlifting, 4 days a week with a Lower/Upper Split consisting of Deadlifts/Military Press/Squat/Split Squats and Incline Barbell Bench as the main lifts

No previous logs

Current Supplements:
SNS Yohimbine
Sythrax Nectar
XF Whey
XF Ultra Pepide
Millennium Sports ZMK

Previous Nootropic/Stimulant Experience:
Piracetam/Gaba/lots of caffeine and yohimbine HCL along with various ECA and Ephedrine Sulfate compounds

I would love to try Focus XT before training along with the long driving that will be required during the summer with work and weddings to attend. I also work 75+hrs a week which requires massive amounts of stimulants which fail to provide the appropriate focus need

When can you start your log/review?

I can start immediately

buckybeach

Awards
My first post or is my second? My story begins when was going to the gym with a lot on my mind. Was thinking about work, lunch, kids etc. So when I arrived at the bank ! what am I doing here. I'm on the way to the gym. guess I got finance on my mind. Well better get some money out while I'm here. Dam my checking account is low. Where did all my money go. I need another job. I wonder who is hiring. Maybe that bank is hiring assistant managers . What am I doing Let my get to the gym. Dam traffic is bad. I wonder what we are having for diner tonight? Mexican would be good. Maybe we can go out. Let me pull over to look up Mexican restaurants. No I have to get to the gym. Focus man. About that time a women pulls up beside me and ask if everything was ok, did I need help. I said no but she looked very good. so I asked her name. She said Gennifer. Cool would you like to go to lunch I said she said yes to my surprise. I said there is a Mexican place right over there she said she was on the way there anyway What am I doing I'm married.
Help me focus

Weight: 210lbs
Training Protocol: 3-4 times a week 25min cardio, chest arms legs
Previous Logs/Reviews newbie
Current Supplements:just started activate xtreme w creatine
How often do you plan to use Focus XT? (studying, training, work, etc. or a combination of these)-explain: 5 days a week perhaps more

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting some good apps in here!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My first post or is my second? My story begins when was going to the gym with a lot on my mind. Was thinking about work, lunch, kids etc. So when I arrived at the bank ! what am I doing here. I'm on the way to the gym. guess I got finance on my mind. Well better get some money out while I'm here. Dam my checking account is low. Where did all my money go. I need another job. I wonder who is hiring. Maybe that bank is hiring assistant managers . What am I doing Let my get to the gym. Dam traffic is bad. I wonder what we are having for diner tonight? Mexican would be good. Maybe we can go out. Let me pull over to look up Mexican restaurants. No I have to get to the gym. Focus man. About that time a women pulls up beside me and ask if everything was ok, did I need help. I said no but she looked very good. so I asked her name. She said Gennifer. Cool would you like to go to lunch I said she said yes to my surprise. I said there is a Mexican place right over there she said she was on the way there anyway What am I doing I'm married.
Help me focus

How often do you plan to use Focus XT? (studying, training, work, etc. or a combination of these)-explain: 5 days a week perhaps more
haha! I really liked your story. :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Help me focus

Focus XT - Helping Prevent Divorces Since..... :D

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT - Helping Prevent Divorces Since..... :D
you laugh,it really does help with stress and stressful situations.

a lot of people think of it as a pure energy and focus supplement or pre workout.

nope.

one of my favorite all time stacks period for stress is picmialin 150+focusXT

prevents a lot of issues,not just divorce lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you laugh,it really does help with stress and stressful situations.

a lot of people think of it as a pure energy and focus supplement or pre workout.

nope.

one of my favorite all time stacks period for stress is picmialin 150+focusXT

prevents a lot of issues,not just divorce lol
^^ Definately sounds more useful than my usual 3-6 bowls of Lucky Charms during stressful times....which then in turns makes me feel depressed in addition to puffy...but dang it, so magically delishcious :doh:

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Marty K.
Height 5'9
Weight: 150
Story: I am currently enrolled in a summer college gross anatomy clas that consists of a 2 hour lecture immediateyl folowed by a 4 hour la section where we are dissection human cadavors. We must learn every innervation, blood supply, oigin, inserion, and functions of every muscle in the ody within an 8 week time frame. It is an extremely hard class and requires an unbelievable amount of studying and focus is of utmost importance. Not only woudl this producthelp me with ym workouts but even moreso with my school work and I woudl love tos ee how it woudl help with BOTH.
Previous experiences: I have tried a large amount of pre workouts but only for workouts. Never have I used a product for strictly jsut focus fors omething liek a class. With this product I would most likeyl ake it for both but I am more interested to see how it woudl help me with my class.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
supplements used: whey protein, fish oil, glucosamine, recoverpro/BC+EAA intraworkout, preworkout, casein before bed.
Training style: Chest tris, back bis, shoulders traps, legs, arms take a a off when I feel I neeed it, always after leg days.
Logging: Yes I have logged Wyked and woudl love to log this product, I can give very in depth logs and pos wherever desired

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Thank you for your 'Lack of Focus' update. ;)
lmao I couldn't think of a cool "Lack of Focus" story to tell. Normally I just forget* about my math homework. Maybe if I had Focus XT I could remember one. ;)

* I really mean "I go to bed wishing that my homework is magically completed when I wake up". :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmao I couldn't think of a cool "Lack of Focus" story to tell. Normally I just forget* about my math homework. Maybe if I had Focus XT I could remember one. ;)

* I really mean "I go to bed wishing that my homework is magically completed when I wake up". :D
heh-heh, nice!...you know what they say....'Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto'

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

haha I didn't mean my post in a negative sarcastic way. I could see how it could have been taken that way with my quotes though.

I was sincerely glad you updated your application.

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
haha I didn't mean my post in a negative sarcastic way. I could see how it could have been taken that way with my quotes though.

I was sincerely glad you updated your application.
Haha it's fine man. :)

And thanks!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other types of lack of focus stories do we have?

This: :scared:

This: :frustrate

or this: :footinmouth:

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
What other types of lack of focus stories do we have?

This: :scared:

This: :frustrate

or this: :footinmouth:
Maybe more like :aargh: or this one for the husbands who forget anniversary/birthday :run: and sometimes this one :34: