Athletix Sports Now on Facebook AND Free Monthly Giveaways! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Athletix Sports Now on Facebook AND Free Monthly Giveaways!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

If we liked you on facebook last month are we still in the running for this month's drawing? I heard there were free samples if you were #47 on the list ...lol

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    If we liked you on facebook last month are we still in the running for this month's drawing? I heard there were free samples if you were #47 on the list ...lol
    Yup everyone is in the running for this months drawing
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Half a month left before the next draw!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

If you havn't "like"d us on facebook yet come join! There will be plenty of Promos going on from Athletix Sports, giving away free products! Be on the lookout!

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Next draw is coming up soon! July 1st!

This time I will do it different , just for the hardcores! I will announce the draw 3 days before about the July 1st draw in my post you must "like" and Comment in my post and you will be entered in the draw, there will a lot less people in the draw and only the ones that really really want it will enter! So your chances will be better

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Next draw will be on the 1st! 4 more days

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

This is starting to get exciting
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Next draw is coming up in 3 days! Going to post up right now, comment on the post to be entered. For your comment write Titanium or Adamantium and if your name gets picked you win what you put in as a comment

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Next draw is coming up in 3 days! Going to post up right now, comment on the post to be entered. For your comment write Titanium or Adamantium and if your name gets picked you win what you put in as a comment
    Im in!!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Im in!!!
    Great to have ya enter

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Next draw is coming up soon! July 1st!

This time I will do it different , just for the hardcores! I will announce the draw 3 days before about the July 1st draw in my post you must "like" and Comment in my post and you will be entered in the draw, there will a lot less people in the draw and only the ones that really really want it will enter! So your chances will be better
    Bump!

Winner gets picked TOMORROW!!!

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump!

Winner gets picked TOMORROW!!!
    Tomorrow = Canada Day....Happy Canada Day-Eve sir!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Tomorrow = Canada Day....Happy Canada Day-Eve sir!
    aha Thanks buddy I'll be letting off some fireworks at Midnight

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Winner gets picked tonight! Make sure you have entered!

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

There were 32 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
    1. Owen Zytnowski <---Send me your addy!

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

It's almost that time of the month again Be sure to "like" Athletix Sports to be entered into the draw

17. New Member

I "like" you
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    I "like" you
    Why Thank you

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Next draw isn't too far away

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Hey everyone, Join our new Facebook page, all you have to do is click the "Like" button, I know you want too

Just click the "like"

We will be giving away 1 Free product a month on our Facebook page. Athletix Sports will be doing an easy, fun monthly draw

Athletix Sports | Facebook

August Draw is coming! Comment on the post I put up on facebook and you will be entered into the draw for a chance to win Division 1

"Facebook Draw! Make a comment in this post to be entered into a draw for a chance to win a FREE bottle of Division 1. Winner will be picked August 1st!"

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

bump draw is on Monday!

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    bump draw is on Monday!
    You mean I haven't won yet? WTF?!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    You mean I haven't won yet? WTF?!

:O Put the GUNS down sir, please don't shoot! (puts Rahl's name in draw 10 times) lol

(But doesn't really put his name in at all)lol

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

:O Put the GUNS down sir, please don't shoot! (puts Rahl's name in draw 10 times) lol
    That's better. Hahahahhahhaa!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

That's better. Hahahahhahhaa!

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

(But doesn't really put his name in at all)lol

Gotta love the fine print!! Hopefully my name is in this time. Didn't see it in last months drawing. (Yes I did "like" Athletix.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Gotta love the fine print!! Hopefully my name is in this time. Didn't see it in last months drawing. (Yes I did "like" Athletix.

You have to comment on the post I put up on Facebook to be entered into the draw! I figured why draw 250 people, when I can draw the 30-50 people that really want it

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I did that too.....
    I'm such a begger when it comes to free supps that I like or intrigue me! Lol!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Will have the draw up tonight

30. Advanced Member

^^ lies.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    ^^ lies.
    lol nope it will be done before Midnight, as always Andrew!

32. Advanced Member

but its past my bedtime
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    but its past my bedtime
    Aww muffin

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

The WINNER is
    Brian Idrabagnol

Send me your addy!

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

The WINNER is
    Brian Idrabagnol

Send me your addy!
    You spelled my name completely wrong. Try again.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

You spelled my name completely wrong. Try again.

LOL! I thought at first that sense I had two 1's in front of mine that I won twice!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

lol you guys crack me up

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

LOL! I thought at first that sense I had two 1's in front of mine that I won twice!
    Lmao! Nice! Share one with me huh?
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

at least i wasnt dead last, but close enough
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Lmao! Nice! Share one with me huh?
    Sure--as soon as they get here! Lol!
    Congrats to the winner though!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports, Facebook Friend Referral Contest
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 01:05 PM
  2. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  3. Free Bottle of Athletix Titanium + Free T-Shirt.....
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 09:54 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM