iForce Nutrition - Lemon Drop HemaVol is COMING VERY SOON!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+1]
• PLASMA VOLUMIZATION INCREASES CELLULAR EXPANSION!

• PEAK VASODILATION FOR ROADMAP VASCULARITY!

• ANABOLIC NUTRIENT SHUTTLE DRIVES NUTRIENTS DIRECTLY INTO MUSCLE CELLS!

• INCREASED EFFECTS WITH EACH DOSE!
[/size]

iFORCE Nutrition has done it again! After proving to the world that HemaVol was the most impressive nitric oxide formula ever created, we knew we had our work cut out for us to try and improve it. After months of painstaking effort, we are proud to announce the release of the best tasting and most effective NO product ever made! Lemon-Drop HemaVol!

How HEMAVOL works:
Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:

Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced.

Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and unstoppable endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol’s effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion!

Cellular Volumization
With your first dose of HemaVol, you will notice an instantaneous volumization or swelling of your muscle cells. Using completely unique and advanced compounds, HemaVol is able to eliminate water from under your skin and force feed it directly into your muscle cells. This means bigger pumps, immediate increases in strength, and insane endurance! This rapid expansion will cause intense pumps that last longer than you have ever experienced.

Peak Vasodilation
By augmenting the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, you can force our body to produce more Nitric Oxide. The synergistic ingredients in Hemavol enables your body to ramp up NO production as well as inhibit the traditional negative feedback loop that prevents super-human pumps + NO levels. In addition to a huge pump, intense vascularity will appear within minutes after your first dose.

Anabolic Nutrient Shuttle
Increasing the blood flow to muscles is important for one reason, forcing as many nutrients, oxygen and water into the muscle cell. Due to HemaVol’s intense vasodilation effects, your veins will instantly become more efficient at delivering all the necessary nutrients your hungry muscles need. Get the most out of every single calorie you eat, and make sure it gets to where it needs to go!

Immediate Strength Increase
With your first dose, Hemavol’s Hemodynamic Technology boosts the body’s ability to eliminate toxins such as Lactic Acid. Lactic Acid is most commonly referred to as “the burn” during a workout. By eliminating this nasty toxin, Hemavol will enable you to experience IMMEDIATE strength + endurance gains.

Non-Stimulant Mental Focus

Hemavol contains no synthetic stimulants. That means there is no crash or jitters, and you can stack it with other products like Maximize for the perfect blend of pump, power, focus, and energy!

Increased Effects with Each Dose
The revolutionary plasma volumization system in Hemavol was scientifically formulated to increase its effects with each dose! As your body adapts to the power of Hemavol, each dose will take you one step closer to the lean muscular physique you train so hard to achieve!

[size=+3] Want to win a free tub to try out? Post the best pictures of lemon drinks/food you can find. The 3 people who post the best and tastiest will win a free tub of HemaVol Lemon-Drop![/size]
[size=+4]PRODUCT ETA = 2-3 WEEKS[/size]

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Hey Vaughn. How you going buddy. Tried to pm you but box is full, just want to see if you know who will be attending the Bodypowerexpo in the UK this weekend from I-Force?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Vaughn. How you going buddy. Tried to pm you but box is full, just want to see if you know who will be attending the Bodypowerexpo in the UK this weekend from I-Force?
Dusty and the CEO Dave will be.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These taste awesome, can't seem to get them lately. Lemon flavored.

Favorite Pre-Workout (Raspberry Lemonade flavor)
For some reason I couldn't actually find a tub on Nutra that said "Raspberry Lemonade!!!"

And last but not least, these stave off my sweet tooth throughout the day.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am stoked to see this come out!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great pics so far guys! Keep em coming!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ahhhhhh, high school...lol

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
YUMMY

Lemon Cream Pie
Salmon with Lemon
Lemon Cream Pie Protein
Lemonade BCAA's

Attachments

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

[size=+1]
• PLASMA VOLUMIZATION INCREASES CELLULAR EXPANSION!

• PEAK VASODILATION FOR ROADMAP VASCULARITY!

• ANABOLIC NUTRIENT SHUTTLE DRIVES NUTRIENTS DIRECTLY INTO MUSCLE CELLS!

• INCREASED EFFECTS WITH EACH DOSE!
[/size]

iFORCE Nutrition has done it again! After proving to the world that HemaVol was the most impressive nitric oxide formula ever created, we knew we had our work cut out for us to try and improve it. After months of painstaking effort, we are proud to announce the release of the best tasting and most effective NO product ever made! Lemon-Drop HemaVol!

How HEMAVOL works:
Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:

Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced.

Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and unstoppable endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol’s effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion!

Cellular Volumization
With your first dose of HemaVol, you will notice an instantaneous volumization or swelling of your muscle cells. Using completely unique and advanced compounds, HemaVol is able to eliminate water from under your skin and force feed it directly into your muscle cells. This means bigger pumps, immediate increases in strength, and insane endurance! This rapid expansion will cause intense pumps that last longer than you have ever experienced.

Peak Vasodilation
By augmenting the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, you can force our body to produce more Nitric Oxide. The synergistic ingredients in Hemavol enables your body to ramp up NO production as well as inhibit the traditional negative feedback loop that prevents super-human pumps + NO levels. In addition to a huge pump, intense vascularity will appear within minutes after your first dose.

Anabolic Nutrient Shuttle
Increasing the blood flow to muscles is important for one reason, forcing as many nutrients, oxygen and water into the muscle cell. Due to HemaVol’s intense vasodilation effects, your veins will instantly become more efficient at delivering all the necessary nutrients your hungry muscles need. Get the most out of every single calorie you eat, and make sure it gets to where it needs to go!

Immediate Strength Increase
With your first dose, Hemavol’s Hemodynamic Technology boosts the body’s ability to eliminate toxins such as Lactic Acid. Lactic Acid is most commonly referred to as “the burn” during a workout. By eliminating this nasty toxin, Hemavol will enable you to experience IMMEDIATE strength + endurance gains.

Non-Stimulant Mental Focus

Hemavol contains no synthetic stimulants. That means there is no crash or jitters, and you can stack it with other products like Maximize for the perfect blend of pump, power, focus, and energy!

Increased Effects with Each Dose
The revolutionary plasma volumization system in Hemavol was scientifically formulated to increase its effects with each dose! As your body adapts to the power of Hemavol, each dose will take you one step closer to the lean muscular physique you train so hard to achieve!

[size=+3] Want to win a free tub to try out? Post the best pictures of lemon drinks/food you can find. The 3 people who post the best and tastiest will win a free tub of HemaVol Lemon-Drop![/size]
[size=+4]PRODUCT ETA = 2-3 WEEKS[/size]
Any change between the cap and powder version ? Any pre sale price commin ? Neve try the caps version...always prefer the powder form. If the price is good will try it....sound delicious !!!:11:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established

AMAZING Lemon Tarts -- my fiancee tried the associated recipe!

Chinese Lemon Chicken!

Lemon Burst Cookies -- these look absolutely delicious :11:

**** me, now I want to make all of these!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
lemon cake pops :D

a delicious beverage to wash it down with!

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards

lemon, cucumber salsa

lemon, salmon roll

lemon ceviche

lemon salad

lemon, garlic roasted chicken

lemon, raspberry tiramisu

lemon bars

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was definitely not a good idea for me to look through this thread while hungry and on my diet. I'm craving lemonade now!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First some Lemon Flavored sweets!

Then some more health friendly options ;)

Lemon and salmon is an epic combo!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Someone already posted the UP2 LCP...but the Artic Lemonade flavored protein is amazing (as are any of the XF lemonade flavored drinks) :)

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
different day, same old ****. I'll pass on this one.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I hate this thread because it makes me HUNGRY

Can't wait for the release though, I LOVE hemavol. Sooo many PR's reached on it.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
candied lemon peel

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
I've heard many great things about HemaVol. The Lemon Drop sounds good as well. Good Job guys!

First off, Lemon Meringue Pie. I had never had this until my last job and fell in love with it.

Lemon Warhead. Black one was the best, but Lemon one was good too.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Product sounds awesome! Love me some drinkable Hemavol!

my entry- Lemon Cupcakes!!
[/IMG]

Lemon Cream Pie
Salmon with Lemon
Lemon Cream Pie Protein
Lemonade BCAA's
Lemon creme pie Ultra Peptide 2.0 for the WIN!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
IN

Gooey lemon choc chip butter cookies . . .

fuuuu no cheat day for another 2 weeks :(

and for lulz: