What? A Ridiculous NTBM SALE?!?! Don't Mind if We Do!!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you read it right and you shouldn't be surprised :yup:

Nate never disappoints when it comes to a sick sale and here is the lowdown straight from the big dog's mouth:

To all my friends and NTBM supporters, this past week Needtobuildmuscle.com moved its servers to a new location. During the move we lost some info on our forums and had a few glitches. At the same time because of the server move many people could not access the site for a wile and even now some may still be having trouble.

NTBM would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused any of our valued customers and would like to extend to everyone a little gift of 20% off your next order from now till the end of this month May 31st. In order to get the 20% off your next order all you have to do is use the code 20%off. Once again that discount code is 20%off !!!!

But that's not all keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At NTBM we feel nothing is more important then are valued customers satisfaction. We feel that when mistakes are made or things go wrong we should not only own it but go above and beyond to make up for it. Because of the inconvenience NTBM will be doing the following.

1. We will be giving every single order made from today May 15th till the end of the month a free N2-mix with every order N2 Mix: High Protein Trail Mix

2. Every order over 150.00 will be given the free N2-mix plus a free pack of better protein bars Better Protein Bars ( flavors will be at random)

3. Every order over 300.00 will be given 1 N2-mix, 1 free better protein bar, and 1 free bottle of N2KTS. (flavors at random)

Now on top of the 20% off and the free products above, NTBM will also have a Lottery in which everyone has a chance to win more free products with their order on top of the free products they will already be given. Our lottery rules and conditions will be as follows.

The rules of the lottery are very simple.
1. In order to enter your order into the lottery you must be a member of our Needtobuildmuscle.net community. Need To Build Muscle - Powered by vBulletin . So if you are not a member you will want to become one before you place your next order.

2. Once you have become a member of our community entering your order into the lottery is simple. All you have to do is go to the " notes to shipper" section of your order. In the notes to shipper post a link to your forum account and also post the email that you used to set up your account on our forums.

So again. The way you entire your order into the lottery is by giving us a link to your user account as well as giving us the email you used to get your forum account. You type all this information into the " notes to shipper" section of your order.

Now what you can win!!!!!

1.. Every order ending in the number 1 that has properly entered their order into our lottery will win a free 15.00 gift certificate

2. Every order ending in the number 3 that has properly entered their order into our lottery will win a free 25.00 gift certificate

3. Every order ending in the number 5 that has properly entered their order into our lottery will win a free 50.00 gift certificate

4. Every order ending in the number 7 wins a free 75.00 gift certificate.

5. Every order ending in the number 9 will win a free 100.00 gift certificate.

If you do that math this means as long as you follow the rules of the contest every order has a 50% chance to win anywhere from 15.00-100.00
gift certificate on top of the extra savings and the free products you already get with your order. If you are a winner your gift certificate will be emailed to you within a day or two of your order.

The sale and the lottery can not be combined with any other sales we are having right now. You must use the discount code 20%off and you must follow all the rules of the lottery to be entered into the lottery to win, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!! If you do not completely understand how everything works our customer service is open 24 hours a day and ready to serve you.

At Needtobuildmuscle we feel everyone should feel as though they matter. Everyone of you should be treated as a person who has more worth then what is in your wallet and we do all we can to prove this to you.

***Only 1 forum account per household can be entered into the lottery drawing***

You heard it, kids! So get to it!!!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Sweet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
doesn't do me a bit of good, lol.

i need to pick up some formastanzol!!!!!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow....now thats a sale!!! Time to stock up!! :yup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Holy what? Nice. :)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haven't checked out the store yet........but went ahead and created an account.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
I seen this and ordered some n2mix. The last digit on my order number was 7. $75 gift certificate ftmfw!!!!!! This is bad ass :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, incredible! I am going to order some more PowerChews and Gear! Woot, hope I get an order ending in 9!

Oh, and just browsing the NTBM site today I learned more about peptides in 1 hour than I had learned in months! Great info there!!!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some stuff, sweet promo!

Kinda bummed that HCGenerate is out of stock along w a lot of other good products that seem to always be out of stock during sales.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I seen this and ordered some n2mix. The last digit on my order number was 7. $75 gift certificate ftmfw!!!!!! This is bad ass :D
That's sweet! Plus, you get an additional free bag of n2mix, right? That's was a lucrative order for ya, lol..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of good things in this sale with a chance to win some gift certificates!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A 75$ gift certificate for ordering some trail mix at 20% off....sounds like a good deal to me! :bigok:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that limited to 1 entry/order for the month on the gift certificate lottery?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that limited to 1 entry/order for the month on the gift certificate lottery?
Just confirmed with Nate, and yes, that is the case.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
month after month, nate comes through will killer sales on some of the best supplements in the biz

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Didn't win anything except getting to try Gear, skel balm, and Ancient strength at 20% off. :bigok:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't win anything except getting to try Gear, skel balm, and Ancient strength at 20% off. :bigok:
I'm really excited to hear what you think of the Skeletal Balm, in particular. I haven't used it yet, but I've heard awesome things. I've been lucky so far to not have any real pain issues, but I know as I age and add more mass, I'll definitely need some.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that is still a big win at 20% off and free shipping! :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this for a great sale and chances to win even more to spend at NTBM!! :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me, just ordered lots of stuff to stock up on

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on getting in on this before the month is over :sgrin:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed my order. I got a 1 or a 3 at the end, depends if it's the number after the hyphen or not!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
got some Powerchews BCAAs, Trailmix, and GEAR to take w/ me on my vacation next week ... first order from ntbm.com and a $50 gift cert for my effort

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky guy! Sounds like you'll be getting your protein!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
This is a great sale. I need to get off my ass!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
When's new Derm being released?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got some Powerchews BCAAs, Trailmix, and GEAR to take w/ me on my vacation next week ... first order from ntbm.com and a $50 gift cert for my effort
welcome to the wonderful world of NTBM

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm really excited to hear what you think of the Skeletal Balm, in particular. I haven't used it yet, but I've heard awesome things. I've been lucky so far to not have any real pain issues, but I know as I age and add more mass, I'll definitely need some.
skeletal balm is fantastic.....

sorry guys, couldn't wait for the mrsupps sale, had to grab me a bottle of formastanzol while it's still in stock.:bigok:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome man. I'm gonna pick up some of that caffeine shampoo in hopes of getting in on some free $$ :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
skeletal balm is fantastic.....

sorry guys, couldn't wait for the mrsupps sale, had to grab me a bottle of formastanzol while it's still in stock.:bigok:
Man i love the stuff too bigt. I've got a half bottle left, using as my on cycle AI right now and hope this sale comes soon!!! Wanna pick up like 5+ bottles.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man i love the stuff too bigt. I've got a half bottle left, using as my on cycle AI right now and hope this sale comes soon!!! Wanna pick up like 5+ bottles.
right on!!! formestane is good stuff!!! and formastanzol is the best formestane, imo.

i agree about stocking up.:bigok:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Sounds like you made out good! :cheers:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right on!!! formestane is good stuff!!! and formastanzol is the best formestane, imo.

I'm planning on 4 bottles myself when that sale drops!! :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I still wanna try this Formastanzol, but waiting until I see the RLS Dermacrine come out.

Some very sick deals on NTBM!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still wanna try this Formastanzol, but waiting until I see the RLS Dermacrine come out.

Some very sick deals on NTBM!
Sick deals are our game!! :cool:

underthesun

Awards
#@%*!!! Sold out of phytoserms. Is that product available anywhere?!? I need the bulbine!!!! I swear my lifts went up 10-15% after two bottles. Must have been spiked since that product is gone gone gone everywhere.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#@%*!!! Sold out of phytoserms. Is that product available anywhere?!? I need the bulbine!!!! I swear my lifts went up 10-15% after two bottles. Must have been spiked since that product is gone gone gone everywhere.
Good news my man!! Should be back at NTBM in a couple weeks!! :)