White FLOOD *VERSION 2* Writeup & FAQ

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS - White FLOOD™ Write-up
(Frequently Asked Questions)

What is White FLOOD™ ?

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like no other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood™!

755 Grams (1.66 Pounds) Furious Fruit Punch Powder

Key Attributes:

- Fast absorbing and fast acting
- Synergy, strength and stamina
- Endurance and extreme pumps
- Nutrient delivery and recovery
- Carb and creatine free
- Enhanced creatine utilization

From the makers of White BLOOD™, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD™

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Citrulline, Carnitine and Ornithine have all been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood formula, potent doses of these 3 compounds are combined with Norvaline (a potent arginase inhibitor), enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of all 3 compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation. As a bonus, this formula enhances the prevention of increased blood ammonia during training.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with Caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

Beet Root is a potent source of naturally occurring nitrates that are important in the production of nitric oxide. There are have been recent clinical findings showing an increase in nitric oxide production as a result of drinking beet juice. Another benefit of including a naturally occurring nitrate source, versus a chemically manipulated one, is that Beets are also a good source of Vitamin C. The studies on beet root also show a marked increase in endurance rates during training.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood™ is from sugarcane wax). Studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles.

To put this formula over the top, we added Potassium Gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like Methylxanthines, Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine that can potentially enhance blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and help reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood™ !

FAQ
Why was the White FLOOD™ formula updated?

The original White Flood came out almost 5 years ago and much new scientific information has surfaced over that time. We are always looking to keep our formulas as cutting edge and true to science as possible. Despite the increase in cost to manufacture the product with the updates, we have not increased the costs to our customers!

Where can I purchase White FLOOD™? and how much does it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $38 - $45):
Products by Controlled Labs | Green Magnitude | Purple Wraath | Golden Finish

How many servings per bottle ?
100, 50 or 20​

How many servings per day ?
1-2​

When should I take White FLOOD™ ?
30 minutes preworkout​

Can I mix White FLOOD™ with Green MAGnitude?
yes, you can mix them together and take the shake 30 minutes preworkout​

Is White FLOOD™ for bulking or cutting ?
Both, but results may appear to be more dramatic during a bulking phase​

What flavor is White FLOOD™?
Electric Lemonade, Furious Fruit Punch and White Raspberry​

What Color does White FLOOD™ mix and why?
It now mixes red due to the inclusion of Beet Root Powder​

Should I take White FLOOD™ every day, or only on workout days ?
Because of the unique formula, you can benefit either way, but those on a budget will want to save it for workout days only.​

How many days will each bottle last ?
It should easily last most users over 2 months for the 100 serving !!​

Does White FLOOD™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?
No​

Does White FLOOD™ replace creatine products like Green MAGnitude™ ?
No, in fact it's designed to be stacked WITH Green BULGE™ or Green MAGnitude™​

Does White FLOOD™ replace Amino Acid products like Purple WRAATH™?
No, it's designed to stack nicely with Purple WRAATH™​

How would I stack Purple WRAATH™ and White FLOOD™ ?
Take Purple WRAATH™ during the workout and White FLOOD™ preworkout.​

What does Ergogenic mean ?
"Increasing capacity for bodily or mental labor especially by eliminating fatigue symptoms"​

I'm on a carb-cycling / low-carb diet... is White FLOOD™ good for me ?
White FLOOD™ is a great option for carb-cyclers or those on a low-carb diet​

Why didn't CONTROLLED LABS include Dextrose / Maltodextrin / Carbs in White FLOOD™ ?
Great question !! Some CONTROLLED LABS customers utilize specific carb-cycling diets and many consumers want to choose the CARB TIMING and CARB SOURCE on their own. We respect this input from consumers, and the result is an extremely versatile and stackable formula.

If I want to mix White FLOOD™ with a carb source during training, what convenient carb source would you recommend ?
Palatinose powder​

What other "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking White FLOOD™ ?
Creatine (Green BULGE™ / Green MAGnitude™)
Whey Protein (throughout the day)
Plenty of water (this is critical)
Orange Oximega Fish Oil™ and Greens™
Orange TRIad™

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on White FLOOD™ ?
Purple WRAATH™ or Purple PsyKO (pre / during training)
GlycerGrow™ (pre / during training)

Why is hydration so important for best results with White FLOOD™ ?
Proper hydration is important for amino acid metabolism and cell volumization, which enhances the natural anabolic environment we're trying to create for optimal growth and recovery.​

I'm on medication or have a health condition, should I take White FLOOD™ ?
Ask your doctor before taking White FLOOD™​

Is it necessary to cycle White FLOOD™ ?
We generally recommend that you cycle off White FLOOD? every 8 weeks, for an OFF period of 1-2 weeks. During this OFF period, we recommend using GlycerGROW™ to maintain intensity levels and strength.​

When starting White FLOOD™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance ?
Yes, start with 1 scoop on day 1 to assess your initial tolerance​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on White FLOOD™ ?
Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?
Good question. It's possible that the ergogenics in White FLOOD™ may prevent you from getting deep / quality sleep... if this happens, simply take your White FLOOD™ serving earlier.​

I workout in the morning / right after breakfast, is there anything I should know ?
Good question. If you are working out on an empty stomach, we highly recommend adding Purple WRAATH™ or Purple PsyKO™ pre-workout / pre-cardio.

I've heard a lot about "megadosing"... can I megadose White FLOOD™ ?
This is not necessary and NOT RECOMMENDED.​

Can I stack White FLOOD™ with Blue UP™?
When using White FLOOD™ we recommend using the stimulant-free version of Blue UP™​

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?
Yes, for complete details see Controlled Labs

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?
Please E-Mail us:
[email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
these look like some real nice changes. the great just keeps getting better

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
these look like some real nice changes. the great just keeps getting better
I agree, we are constantly evolving, trying to give everyone the best we can :)

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Great news to see 1,3 dimeth hasn't been added as I was afraid this was going to be the case. Looking forward to trying this after my current WF tub has run out.

Do you know if the caffeine amount is similar to that in WF1?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news to see 1,3 dimeth hasn't been added as I was afraid this was going to be the case. Looking forward to trying this after my current WF tub has run out.

Do you know if the caffeine amount is similar to that in WF1?
I think it 'should' be, I recall seeing a different post (I think from CL on bb) stating the stim component/blend in V2 is the same as V1...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the beet root really has my intrest peaked....having used nitrates many times before i am excited to see how it compares.

vast overhaul on the original arginine based formula, glad to see the gaba is still included.

looks really improved!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid, guys :yup:

I, too, am glad to see the 1,3 dimeth out of this product as well as the changes that you've made. A stim-free version of this would be amazing; particularly with the GABA and tyrosine, it shouldn't be too rough for those going without stims (or just pre-bed for those sensitive).

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
seriously great formula! All the right changes were made!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
personally, i was hoping to see GABA removed......but nonetheless, it's a definite upgrade from the previous version. good work, once again CL.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great improvement from V1 can't wait to try!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Im so happy you guys are digging the new blend.

A couple points regarding your questions:

* replacing arginine w citrulline & carnitine is going to DESTROY the pumps from v1
* the caffeine amount is the same.
* no 1,3 dimeth... never been a fan of it either.
* beet root powder is going to be a game changer, very underrated/overlooked
* we kept the gaba. Along with helping focus, it cancels out negative stim sides like jitters.

Stim free version huh? Interesting...

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Im so happy you guys are digging the new blend.

A couple points regarding your questions:

* replacing arginine w citrulline & carnitine is going to DESTROY the pumps from v1
* the caffeine amount is the same.
* no 1,3 dimeth... never been a fan of it either.
* beet root powder is going to be a game changer, very underrated/overlooked
* we kept the gaba. Along with helping focus, it cancels out negative stim sides like jitters.

Stim free version huh? Interesting...
Im glad you kept the gaba as you said it really helps cancel the negatives. Also, Stim free would be great to have as well so people can still get their white flood in while taking a break from caffeine but still have the rest of the pump and focus factors:D so maybe two versions a caffeine version and a non caffeine version. Im not sure what the overall demand on that is though.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
*cough* samples *cough*

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems like there's just.. less everything..

Beta Alanine & Tyrosine to half as much per scoop..

But now with.. beet root..

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The old old white flood was a 2 scoop formula, they changed the lable to represent a 1 scoop formula, but instead of 50 servings its now 100...same amount. Also this is controlled labs version of superpump max it seems lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"rabble-rouser"?. Sounds like something Scoob would say!

ZOINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wabble-wouzer. :yup:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Looks like great changes were made. Original is great, this could be even better :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Will be adding this and some more Purple PsyKO to my next order!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sweet! Will be adding this and some more Purple PsyKO to my next order!
That combo is awesome.

Nitrates + Norvaline + Citrulline + LCLT + Beta alanine from White Flood + Citrulline Malate + Norvaline from PsyKO = Pump and Endurance nirvana

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems like there's just.. less everything..

Beta Alanine & Tyrosine to half as much per scoop..

But now with.. beet root..
Yea, not less of everything, just different serving size on the label...same amount of all the stuff that worked, but now more potent with the additions of nitrates, LCLT, Citrulline and a vastly enhanced flavor system

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gonna be trying this out real soon!!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yea, not less of everything, just different serving size on the label...same amount of all the stuff that worked, but now more potent with the additions of nitrates, LCLT, Citrulline and a vastly enhanced flavor system
Didn't see any "nitrates" on the label... am I missing something?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I believe the 'beet root' are where the nitrates come from....
OOOOh now I see. Makes sense now but I feel it should say something about it on the label or in the write-up...IDK maybe I missed it on my first look. Thanks Schizm. My eyes usually skip over things like that on the label because some companies have beet root as a coloring and such

I'm definitely gonna pick up some watermelon flavored WF when the planet gets it.

From Wiki:

"Beetroot juice has been shown to lower blood pressure and thus help prevent cardiovascular problems. Research published in the American Heart Association journal Hypertension showed drinking 500 ml of beetroot juice led to a reduction in blood pressure within one hour. The reduction was more pronounced after three to four hours, and was measurable up to 24 hours after drinking the juice. The effect is attributed to the high nitrate content of the beetroot. The study correlated high nitrate concentrations in the blood following ingestion of the beetroot juice and the drop in blood pressure. Dietary nitrate, such as that found in the beetroot, is thought to be a source for the biological messenger nitric oxide, which is used by the endothelium to signal smooth muscle, triggering it to relax. This induces vasodilation and increased blood flow.[3]
Other studies have found the positive effects beetroot juice can have on human exercise and performances. In studies conducted by the Exeter University, scientists found cyclists who drank a half-litre of beetroot juice several hours before setting off were able to ride up to 20 per cent longer than those who drank a placebo blackcurrant juice. [4]"

[3] http://hyper.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/51/3/784

[4] http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/wellbeing/beet-your-personal-best-20101004-163cf.html

Last edited:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Do the norvaline or nitrates play a big part in the absorbtion of the lclt and citrulline

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Looks great!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you guys sent me a couple sample packs of the reg- white flood.
I really did like it.
I will probibly alternate that with my ASGT and N2KTS.\

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will this be in stores/nutra? I wanna try the new version.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
new stuff def looks sick, x2 on ETA in stores and any samples of the new stuff? :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
just got my samples in the mail and it has the new formula of WF. Will post a review on it soon.