summer cut? lean bulk?? either way SNS has your solution!!!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
SNS TTA-500

A PPAR Antagonist And Effective Fat Loss Agent!
•TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.
•TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.
•TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.
A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

Further Elaboration:
TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR's are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

There are different types of PPAR's, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more fuel, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.

TTA-500 can be stacked with SYN-30, RK-125, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I will be giving away a few bottles to some lucky candidates who are willing to log their results in return for a free bottle!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely love to try that out. I'm going to be going into a 3-month stim-detox, soon and currently, cutting is all that's on my mind. Would be a very nice stand-alone.

My sponsored logs / reviews are all in my profile (in the about me and who you'd like to meet sections). There's something like 15 or so.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
currently stacking SNS TTA/iforce tt-33 and just added in abliderate and inhibit-e

its good stuff, jump on this guys!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely love to try that out. I'm going to be going into a 3-month stim-detox, soon and currently, cutting is all that's on my mind. Would be a very nice stand-alone.

My sponsored logs / reviews are all in my profile (in the about me and who you'd like to meet sections). There's something like 15 or so.
I would highly recommend this guy. He takes it seriously and has good morals.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would highly recommend this guy. He takes it seriously and has good morals.
^^ Def agree, MwBeast is good peeps!

...the SNS product line looks pretty solid & has recently gotten my attention (in a good way ;) as well as TTA...and in fact just ordered a bottle of it from NP just yesterday to run with some XFA & will be logging it when the time comes....but good luck to those that apply, should be good stuff from what I've read....

EDIT: Question....TTA is classified as a fatty acid...yes? wondering what (if any) foods would have it in it?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ Def agree, MwBeast is good peeps!

...the SNS product line looks pretty solid & has recently gotten my attention (in a good way ;) as well as TTA...and in fact just ordered a bottle of it from NP just yesterday to run with some XFA & will be logging it when the time comes....but good luck to those that apply, should be good stuff from what I've read....

EDIT: Question....TTA is classified as a fatty acid...yes? wondering what (if any) foods would have it in it?
Tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA) is a structurally modified form of fatty acid known as a 3-thia fatty acid. Thia fatty acids are saturated fatty acids which are modified by inserting a sulfur atom at a specific position in the carbon backbone. In the case of TTA, the sulfur atom is inserted in the 3-position of the carbon backbone, hence the classification as a "3"-thia fatty acid.

is a fatty acid that does not get used for fuel by the body, but instead helps to regulate how much fat the body stores by influencing genes that control the metabolism. It's delivered to the body in supplement form

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA) is a structurally modified form of fatty acid known as a 3-thia fatty acid. Thia fatty acids are saturated fatty acids which are modified by inserting a sulfur atom at a specific position in the carbon backbone. In the case of TTA, the sulfur atom is inserted in the 3-position of the carbon backbone, hence the classification as a "3"-thia fatty acid.

is a fatty acid that does not get used for fuel by the body, but instead helps to regulate how much fat the body stores by influencing genes that control the metabolism. It's delivered to the body in supplement form
very nice! thanks MAxx!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn Max, you always got the science bro! Love it. Thanks!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Count me in, I'll try it out. I remember TTA from a couple years ago and I experienced some mild cramping when I tried it... however I'm a big fan of SNS DAA and I know you guys put out good products.

My last two logs on here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172285-athletix-adamantium-april.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/168362-erase-titanium-daa-3.html

Thanks and I look forward to the opportunity!
that is exactly why there are added electrolytes in SNS tta caps!!

it is indeed a VERY nice standalone! thanks for throwing your name into the hat!

currently stacking SNS TTA/iforce tt-33 and just added in abliderate and inhibit-e

its good stuff, jump on this guys!!!

inhibit-e and tta alone is UNREAL for cutting/recomp,im sure you know that already!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is good stuff, really want to run it in my next contest prep. I'd log it for you, but no way in hell my ass is dieting after a long 16 week contest prep that just ended!!! :D

Good stuff peeps, and most importantly, they added an electrolyte complex which IMO is absolutely essential with TTA.

Mike

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never understood why more companies don't use TTA (sourcing?). Stack it with some Raspberry Ketones and you'll really have some fun ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is good stuff, really want to run it in my next contest prep. I'd log it for you, but no way in hell my ass is dieting after a long 16 week contest prep that just ended!!! :D

Good stuff peeps, and most importantly, they added an electrolyte complex which IMO is absolutely essential with TTA.

Mike

I run TTA-500 for 8 weeks @3g a day and is simply AWESOME ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to give this a run. Cutting right now. trying to get in the best shape of my life. BIG GOALS!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never understood why more companies don't use TTA (sourcing?). Stack it with some Raspberry Ketones and you'll really have some fun ;)
It might have something to do with the fact that tta's future is very short from what I hear.

Mike

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to have this opportunity! I'm spening the summer focusing on leaning out and getting rid of my tummy. I've logged PES' supps, and over the summer I won't have schoolwork to interfere with whatever logging you might be looking for.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It might have something to do with the fact that tta's future is very short from what I hear.

Mike
I hear/read the same (in the DCP threads), wondering if the SNS TTA will be 'safe from elimination'...?

...oh, and bump'd :)

willib

Awards
  • Established
i am currently doing the andro series bodufat loss contest.today is one week into it and i have been using tta-500.i will log this through this contest with results and post when its over.i would appreciate another bottle though to help me achieve fat loss goals.i use several supps. from SNS and will give honest review. also would like any advice to make it work better for me.thanks

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
you know what I think? I think im feeling generous!

I think a couple lucky loggers will get something extra to log alongside their TTA-500,hmmmm

how about some alcar-500?!?!? =)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Why is TTA under scrutiny? Looks like there are no harmful effects from what I've read.

http://journals.lww.com/cardiovascularpharm/fulltext/2008/04000/pharmacology_and_safety_of_tetradecylthioacetic.10.aspx

Abstract
This study describes the clinical, hematological, and biochemical safety of tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA). A total of 18 healthy volunteers were included. Subjects were randomly assigned into 3 groups according to the daily given dose of TTA: group 1 (200 mg), group 2 (600 mg), and group 3 (1000 mg). TTA was given as a single oral dose for 7 consecutive days. Safety was evaluated by following the adverse events, vital signs, and hematological and biochemical parameters in blood and urine samples. Efficacy was estimated through its effects on plasma lipids profile. Few adverse events of mild severity were reported. No clinically significant changes were observed in the hematological or clinical chemical parameters in blood/urine. TTA did not induce significant changes in the blood lipids or free fatty acids, but it did result in an increase in plasma concentration of Δ9 desaturated TTA (TTA: 1n-8). Serum concentration pattern of TTA at day 1 showed a 1.5-hour lag time followed by a rapid absorption and a slower elimination phase. The median peak values were 2.9 mg/L (range, 1.1 to 5.4 mg/L), 11.5 mg/L (range, 4 to 35 mg/L), and 11 mg/L (range, 5 to 25 mg/L), in groups 1, 2, and 3, respectively (P = 0.006). The time to peak levels were 3.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 6.5 hours), 2.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 4.5 hours), and 4.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 12 hours), respectively (P = 0.2). TTA is safe and well tolerated.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'd be willing to log for a free bottle. Doing a body recomp right now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Mike
That is likely true. Once we are out of it, we wont be making anymore.

TTA in general is a great ingredient, and one that I will miss.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
SNS Leucine and Creatine Mono are both staples in my supplement layout and have been for many months -- definitely a satisfied (read: loyal) consumer!

I use leftover NP Bulk TTA at the moment, but I have faith that TTA-500 is high quality as well. Just wanted to show some support for the brand -- excellent company!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Leucine and Creatine Mono are both staples in my supplement layout and have been for many months -- definitely a satisfied (read: loyal) consumer!

I use leftover NP Bulk TTA at the moment, but I have faith that TTA-500 is high quality as well. Just wanted to show some support for the brand -- excellent company!
Thank you. We appreciate that very much.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
So what do we need to do in order to get selected? I'm game to try anything, record anything, log anything. Weight/bf%, no prob. Measurements, No prob. Stool samples....well, if it brings results... ;)

mh625

Awards
I will be willing to log I will be in Afghanistan by the end of the month and the only thing we do over there is run missions, workout, eat and sleep.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
true,im still bulking some and want to crack open another bottle or two but im tempted to save since might not be around forever :/ what to do??? lol for now ....

more apps!!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I will be giving away a few bottles to some lucky candidates who are willing to log their results in return for a free bottle!!!
I'd be down! Im logging pes' stack right now. And ill still be cutting/ lean bulking after the log

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Cmon fellas get in here! Try it, log it. Win win!

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm game for logging whatever parameters you need.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is TTA under scrutiny? Looks like there are no harmful effects from what I've read.

http://journals.lww.com/cardiovascularpharm/fulltext/2008/04000/pharmacology_and_safety_of_tetradecylthioacetic.10.aspx

Abstract
This study describes the clinical, hematological, and biochemical safety of tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA). A total of 18 healthy volunteers were included. Subjects were randomly assigned into 3 groups according to the daily given dose of TTA: group 1 (200 mg), group 2 (600 mg), and group 3 (1000 mg). TTA was given as a single oral dose for 7 consecutive days. Safety was evaluated by following the adverse events, vital signs, and hematological and biochemical parameters in blood and urine samples. Efficacy was estimated through its effects on plasma lipids profile. Few adverse events of mild severity were reported. No clinically significant changes were observed in the hematological or clinical chemical parameters in blood/urine. TTA did not induce significant changes in the blood lipids or free fatty acids, but it did result in an increase in plasma concentration of Δ9 desaturated TTA (TTA: 1n-8). Serum concentration pattern of TTA at day 1 showed a 1.5-hour lag time followed by a rapid absorption and a slower elimination phase. The median peak values were 2.9 mg/L (range, 1.1 to 5.4 mg/L), 11.5 mg/L (range, 4 to 35 mg/L), and 11 mg/L (range, 5 to 25 mg/L), in groups 1, 2, and 3, respectively (P = 0.006). The time to peak levels were 3.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 6.5 hours), 2.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 4.5 hours), and 4.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 12 hours), respectively (P = 0.2). TTA is safe and well tolerated.

I run TTA-500 for 12 weeks @ 6g a day is simply AMAZING!!!!!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I run TTA-500 for 12 weeks @ 6g a day is simply AMAZING!!!!!
12 weeks Eh? Have to try... I def like to dose it high . Only have run 8 weeks though.

Will pick some winners this week!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im lookin to go in a new direction for a lean gains summer. A TTA looks like a good way to make this more colorful. Lets give it a go!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

^^^ Would love to see this guy run it, his logs are honest and awesome!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. Lets get this ball rolling..LOL
I havnt ran a sponsored log in awhile. Lets do this!!