summer cut? lean bulk?? either way SNS has your solution!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

summer cut? lean bulk?? either way SNS has your solution!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Smile summer cut? lean bulk?? either way SNS has your solution!!!

SNS TTA-500

A PPAR Antagonist And Effective Fat Loss Agent!
    •TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.
    •TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.
    •TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.
    A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

Further Elaboration:
    TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR's are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

There are different types of PPAR's, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more fuel, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.

TTA-500 can be stacked with SYN-30, RK-125, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

I will be giving away a few bottles to some lucky candidates who are willing to log their results in return for a free bottle!!!
    online rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Count me in, I'll try it out. I remember TTA from a couple years ago and I experienced some mild cramping when I tried it... however I'm a big fan of SNS DAA and I know you guys put out good products.

My last two logs on here:

Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)

Erase / Titanium / DAA / Mesomorph for February Gym Punishment!

Thanks and I look forward to the opportunity!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would definitely love to try that out. I'm going to be going into a 3-month stim-detox, soon and currently, cutting is all that's on my mind. Would be a very nice stand-alone.

My sponsored logs / reviews are all in my profile (in the about me and who you'd like to meet sections). There's something like 15 or so.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

currently stacking SNS TTA/iforce tt-33 and just added in abliderate and inhibit-e

its good stuff, jump on this guys!!!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Howdy, I'd love to log this. I'm going to be doing a good cut this summer as well as going on a slow carb diet.

I've used a variety of different fat burning products before with not all that much success. However, I haven't used a TTA product before.

Here is a previous log:
    HyperTrop-X log (sponsored)
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I would definitely love to try that out. I'm going to be going into a 3-month stim-detox, soon and currently, cutting is all that's on my mind. Would be a very nice stand-alone.

My sponsored logs / reviews are all in my profile (in the about me and who you'd like to meet sections). There's something like 15 or so.
    I would highly recommend this guy. He takes it seriously and has good morals.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would highly recommend this guy. He takes it seriously and has good morals.
    ^^ Def agree, MwBeast is good peeps!

...the SNS product line looks pretty solid & has recently gotten my attention (in a good way as well as TTA...and in fact just ordered a bottle of it from NP just yesterday to run with some XFA & will be logging it when the time comes....but good luck to those that apply, should be good stuff from what I've read....

EDIT: Question....TTA is classified as a fatty acid...yes? wondering what (if any) foods would have it in it?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

great opportunity guys!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ^^ Def agree, MwBeast is good peeps!

...the SNS product line looks pretty solid & has recently gotten my attention (in a good way as well as TTA...and in fact just ordered a bottle of it from NP just yesterday to run with some XFA & will be logging it when the time comes....but good luck to those that apply, should be good stuff from what I've read....

EDIT: Question....TTA is classified as a fatty acid...yes? wondering what (if any) foods would have it in it?
    Tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA) is a structurally modified form of fatty acid known as a 3-thia fatty acid. Thia fatty acids are saturated fatty acids which are modified by inserting a sulfur atom at a specific position in the carbon backbone. In the case of TTA, the sulfur atom is inserted in the 3-position of the carbon backbone, hence the classification as a "3"-thia fatty acid.

is a fatty acid that does not get used for fuel by the body, but instead helps to regulate how much fat the body stores by influencing genes that control the metabolism. It's delivered to the body in supplement form

Got Glycophase ...?

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA) is a structurally modified form of fatty acid known as a 3-thia fatty acid. Thia fatty acids are saturated fatty acids which are modified by inserting a sulfur atom at a specific position in the carbon backbone. In the case of TTA, the sulfur atom is inserted in the 3-position of the carbon backbone, hence the classification as a "3"-thia fatty acid.

is a fatty acid that does not get used for fuel by the body, but instead helps to regulate how much fat the body stores by influencing genes that control the metabolism. It's delivered to the body in supplement form
    very nice! thanks MAxx!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn Max, you always got the science bro! Love it. Thanks!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Count me in, I'll try it out. I remember TTA from a couple years ago and I experienced some mild cramping when I tried it... however I'm a big fan of SNS DAA and I know you guys put out good products.

My last two logs on here:

Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)

Erase / Titanium / DAA / Mesomorph for February Gym Punishment!

Thanks and I look forward to the opportunity!
    that is exactly why there are added electrolytes in SNS tta caps!!

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

it is indeed a VERY nice standalone! thanks for throwing your name into the hat!

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    currently stacking SNS TTA/iforce tt-33 and just added in abliderate and inhibit-e

its good stuff, jump on this guys!!!

inhibit-e and tta alone is UNREAL for cutting/recomp,im sure you know that already!
    online rep
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is good stuff, really want to run it in my next contest prep. I'd log it for you, but no way in hell my ass is dieting after a long 16 week contest prep that just ended!!!

Good stuff peeps, and most importantly, they added an electrolyte complex which IMO is absolutely essential with TTA.

Mike
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've never understood why more companies don't use TTA (sourcing?). Stack it with some Raspberry Ketones and you'll really have some fun
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    This is good stuff, really want to run it in my next contest prep. I'd log it for you, but no way in hell my ass is dieting after a long 16 week contest prep that just ended!!!

Good stuff peeps, and most importantly, they added an electrolyte complex which IMO is absolutely essential with TTA.

Mike

I run TTA-500 for 8 weeks @3g a day and is simply AWESOME

Got Glycophase ...?

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I've never understood why more companies don't use TTA (sourcing?). Stack it with some Raspberry Ketones and you'll really have some fun
    This!!!!

Got Glycophase ...?

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would love to give this a run. Cutting right now. trying to get in the best shape of my life. BIG GOALS!!!

RECOVERBRO

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Thumbs up

great opportunity guys!
    x2.
    Antaeus Rep
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It might have something to do with the fact that tta's future is very short from what I hear.

Mike
  21. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree ...great opp here guys

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

I'd love to have this opportunity! I'm spening the summer focusing on leaning out and getting rid of my tummy. I've logged PES' supps, and over the summer I won't have schoolwork to interfere with whatever logging you might be looking for.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

It might have something to do with the fact that tta's future is very short from what I hear.

Mike
    I hear/read the same (in the DCP threads), wondering if the SNS TTA will be 'safe from elimination'...?

...oh, and bump'd
  24. Advanced Member

i am currently doing the andro series bodufat loss contest.today is one week into it and i have been using tta-500.i will log this through this contest with results and post when its over.i would appreciate another bottle though to help me achieve fat loss goals.i use several supps. from SNS and will give honest review. also would like any advice to make it work better for me.thanks
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Talking

you know what I think? I think im feeling generous!

I think a couple lucky loggers will get something extra to log alongside their TTA-500,hmmmm

how about some alcar-500?!?!? =)
    online rep
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Ooh-hoo, ante-up!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Thats sounds very generous.!!!! Man, Sweet deal.

RECOVERBRO

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Why is TTA under scrutiny? Looks like there are no harmful effects from what I've read.

http://journals.lww.com/cardiovascul...acetic.10.aspx

Abstract
    This study describes the clinical, hematological, and biochemical safety of tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA). A total of 18 healthy volunteers were included. Subjects were randomly assigned into 3 groups according to the daily given dose of TTA: group 1 (200 mg), group 2 (600 mg), and group 3 (1000 mg). TTA was given as a single oral dose for 7 consecutive days. Safety was evaluated by following the adverse events, vital signs, and hematological and biochemical parameters in blood and urine samples. Efficacy was estimated through its effects on plasma lipids profile. Few adverse events of mild severity were reported. No clinically significant changes were observed in the hematological or clinical chemical parameters in blood/urine. TTA did not induce significant changes in the blood lipids or free fatty acids, but it did result in an increase in plasma concentration of Δ9 desaturated TTA (TTA: 1n-8). Serum concentration pattern of TTA at day 1 showed a 1.5-hour lag time followed by a rapid absorption and a slower elimination phase. The median peak values were 2.9 mg/L (range, 1.1 to 5.4 mg/L), 11.5 mg/L (range, 4 to 35 mg/L), and 11 mg/L (range, 5 to 25 mg/L), in groups 1, 2, and 3, respectively (P = 0.006). The time to peak levels were 3.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 6.5 hours), 2.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 4.5 hours), and 4.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 12 hours), respectively (P = 0.2). TTA is safe and well tolerated.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.

Hey I'd be willing to log for a free bottle. Doing a body recomp right now
  30. Board Sponsor

Mike
    That is likely true. Once we are out of it, we wont be making anymore.

TTA in general is a great ingredient, and one that I will miss.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

SNS Leucine and Creatine Mono are both staples in my supplement layout and have been for many months -- definitely a satisfied (read: loyal) consumer!

I use leftover NP Bulk TTA at the moment, but I have faith that TTA-500 is high quality as well. Just wanted to show some support for the brand -- excellent company!
  32. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    SNS Leucine and Creatine Mono are both staples in my supplement layout and have been for many months -- definitely a satisfied (read: loyal) consumer!

I use leftover NP Bulk TTA at the moment, but I have faith that TTA-500 is high quality as well. Just wanted to show some support for the brand -- excellent company!
    Thank you. We appreciate that very much.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

So what do we need to do in order to get selected? I'm game to try anything, record anything, log anything. Weight/bf%, no prob. Measurements, No prob. Stool samples....well, if it brings results...
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.

Ditto I would like to know the requirements
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

I will be willing to log I will be in Afghanistan by the end of the month and the only thing we do over there is run missions, workout, eat and sleep.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

lean bulk-bumpin...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

true,im still bulking some and want to crack open another bottle or two but im tempted to save since might not be around forever :/ what to do??? lol for now ....

more apps!!!
    online rep
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    I will be giving away a few bottles to some lucky candidates who are willing to log their results in return for a free bottle!!!
    I'd be down! Im logging pes' stack right now. And ill still be cutting/ lean bulking after the log
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cmon fellas get in here! Try it, log it. Win win!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

I'm game for logging whatever parameters you need.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Summer Lean Bulk..Test, Mast, Tbol
    By eaglesplyr32 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:10 AM
  2. Considering this summer Lean Bulker
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 07:57 PM
  3. Bulk 1,4ad into oral solution..
    By MrOneEyedBoh in forum Anabolics