Taurus Nutrition seeks your opinion...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We are looking to re-design our home website, Taurus-Nutrition.com and are looking for input from YOU GUYS!!

THAT'S RIGHT..

Now you may ask why should you vote or let us know what you think, well quite frankly because we are here for you guys!

Taurus Nutrition has started out on AnabolicMinds.com and the reason for this, is because we value what you guys think! This is our demographic.. you guys! The no frills, hardcore, get it done no matter what lifter. If we wanted to pander to the mainstream market well.. we would have sponsored another forum (*cough*bb.com*cough*) and got the input from wannabe bodybuilder but we didn't.

We started out on AM and honestly want to know what you think. So we invite you to post your thoughts and opinions and help mold this company from the ground up and be a part of something.

In the future we will be asking you guys what products you would want to see next but right now we are looking to redesign the website and in return for your input one random person will receive a tub of our brand new pre-workout mix WYKED!

Heres what you need to do:
First Click this link - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/taurus-nutrition/175004-doing-some-research.html
Then vote on which theme you like the best
And lastly post a comment with your feedback as to what you liked about the layout and why you picked it​

The way the wyked will be given out is I will assign a number to everyone who votes. Then those numbers will be entered into an online randomizer which will pick one of those numbers at random, kind of like the lottery.

So click the link and let us know what you think!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
can I ask why you don't just hire a freelancer to do this?.. templates are stupid..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can I ask why you don't just hire a freelancer to do this?.. templates are stupid..
Honestly I don't know, if I had to guess I would say it is because templates are a more cost effective option. Are you talented in this field?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a feeling that this company is gonna be beast. dont ask me why. hey, email austin (texaslifter89) he owns a website that creates other websites. he created our website. check it out at www.collegeswole.com he made that in like 2 hours. dude is raw

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a feeling that this company is gonna be beast. dont ask me why. hey, email austin (texaslifter89) he owns a website that creates other websites. he created our website. check it out at www.collegeswole.com he made that in like 2 hours. dude is raw
Thanks for the info balla.. I check out the site and wow dude is definitely talented, you can barely tell that its a wordpress site. I will pass the reference along to the big guys and thanks again for the reference :bigok:

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
relatively.. I always have issues with creating too dark of sites for people.. customers prefer bright happy colors and stuff.. if you ever need some Photoshopping done lemme know I can do that well which is the main part of site design. I hate the Ecommerce half though, because people are super picky about their stores..

I would post up my most recent work for fun, but I deleted it after I made it. I created new packaging for PP's AndroMass featuring the Hulk, cuz he's green, and it looks sick. I figured posting it might get them in trouble or something so I just deleted it. I do random things like that.. I can prolly get you a header made tomorrow evening.. I have finals all day tomorrow though... hmm I'll see

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Voted

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my buddy designs sites as a free lancer, he used to work for a big corp but now does his own thing, if you guys are interested i can get his email

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
voted! chose option 1 for, the for the reason that for me personally I find it easier to navigate on the site. Thats what I feel is most important. easy and simple.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a starving artist friend who could use some work. He just graduated University of the Arts, he can design a website, he has done a few. I need to ask him for links.

Seriously, he works for cheap, and is good at what he does.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I vote for the help wanted girl

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys have the Paypal logo but it is not given as an option at checkout. I used the "contact us " link and informed your service peeps. No reply. You need to either remove all referrences to Paypal or find a way to make it work. Just a basic thing that needs looked into. I will be making my purchase any ways, just will take a bit longer to load some cash on my Visa.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my buddy designs sites as a free lancer, he used to work for a big corp but now does his own thing, if you guys are interested i can get his email
I have a starving artist friend who could use some work. He just graduated University of the Arts, he can design a website, he has done a few. I need to ask him for links.

Seriously, he works for cheap, and is good at what he does.
PM the details of the freelancers to WindWords7 or to myself and I will pass it along to him.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have the Paypal logo but it is not given as an option at checkout. I used the "contact us " link and informed your service peeps. No reply. You need to either remove all referrences to Paypal or find a way to make it work. Just a basic thing that needs looked into. I will be making my purchase any ways, just will take a bit longer to load some cash on my Visa.
Thanks for pointing that out Taman, it is an oversight. I dont know if paypal will be an acceptable payment method or not but I forwarded the info along to the bosses and waiting for a response

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for pointing that out Taman, it is an oversight. I dont know if paypal will be an acceptable payment method or not but I forwarded the info along to the bosses and waiting for a response
Thanks bud. I went ahead and loaded some cash on my card, ordered 2 DA-HCG and another Wyked (Love that ****), gonna do a 6-8 week stack with that, Erase and Ecdy at 75-100mg daily, as well as Erase like I have discussed previously. Since I am in on 30 day cut competition, gonna run AT-2 for the first 4 weeks too. Every thing is ordered and in transit, I am so FREAKING STOKED FOR THIS! (sorry, but I digress :eek:p:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
voted! chose option 1 for, the for the reason that for me personally I find it easier to navigate on the site. Thats what I feel is most important. easy and simple.
finally someone who agrees with me on #1!!!:yup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
relatively.. I always have issues with creating too dark of sites for people.. customers prefer bright happy colors and stuff.. if you ever need some Photoshopping done lemme know I can do that well which is the main part of site design. I hate the Ecommerce half though, because people are super picky about their stores..

I would post up my most recent work for fun, but I deleted it after I made it. I created new packaging for PP's AndroMass featuring the Hulk, cuz he's green, and it looks sick. I figured posting it might get them in trouble or something so I just deleted it. I do random things like that.. I can prolly get you a header made tomorrow evening.. I have finals all day tomorrow though... hmm I'll see
PM sent

^^ I second this!

:)

and layout 2...
Thank you all for your votes and input! :bigok:

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
^^ Anytime:D Taurus seems like its going to be a great company!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys for the super long response in this. I have been super swamped with sooo much going on right now

A winner will be chosen Monday :bigok:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK guys drawling will be done tomorrow.

Remember you HAVE to post in the linked thread with your feedback as to what you liked about the layout and why you picked it in order to be qualified for the drawling.

Good luck!!