Taurus Nutrition seeks your opinion... - AnabolicMinds.com

Taurus Nutrition seeks your opinion...

1. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Taurus Nutrition seeks your opinion...

We are looking to re-design our home website, Taurus-Nutrition.com and are looking for input from YOU GUYS!!

THAT'S RIGHT..

Now you may ask why should you vote or let us know what you think, well quite frankly because we are here for you guys!

Taurus Nutrition has started out on AnabolicMinds.com and the reason for this, is because we value what you guys think! This is our demographic.. you guys! The no frills, hardcore, get it done no matter what lifter. If we wanted to pander to the mainstream market well.. we would have sponsored another forum (*cough*bb.com*cough*) and got the input from wannabe bodybuilder but we didn't.

We started out on AM and honestly want to know what you think. So we invite you to post your thoughts and opinions and help mold this company from the ground up and be a part of something.

In the future we will be asking you guys what products you would want to see next but right now we are looking to redesign the website and in return for your input one random person will receive a tub of our brand new pre-workout mix WYKED!

Heres what you need to do:
    First Click this link - Doing some research and need your input!
    Then vote on which theme you like the best
    And lastly post a comment with your feedback as to what you liked about the layout and why you picked it

The way the wyked will be given out is I will assign a number to everyone who votes. Then those numbers will be entered into an online randomizer which will pick one of those numbers at random, kind of like the lottery.

So click the link and let us know what you think!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

can I ask why you don't just hire a freelancer to do this?.. templates are stupid..
  3. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    can I ask why you don't just hire a freelancer to do this?.. templates are stupid..
    Honestly I don't know, if I had to guess I would say it is because templates are a more cost effective option. Are you talented in this field?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i have a feeling that this company is gonna be beast. dont ask me why. hey, email austin (texaslifter89) he owns a website that creates other websites. he created our website. check it out at www.collegeswole.com he made that in like 2 hours. dude is raw
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i have a feeling that this company is gonna be beast. dont ask me why. hey, email austin (texaslifter89) he owns a website that creates other websites. he created our website. check it out at www.collegeswole.com he made that in like 2 hours. dude is raw
    Thanks for the info balla.. I check out the site and wow dude is definitely talented, you can barely tell that its a wordpress site. I will pass the reference along to the big guys and thanks again for the reference
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No prob brotha.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

relatively.. I always have issues with creating too dark of sites for people.. customers prefer bright happy colors and stuff.. if you ever need some Photoshopping done lemme know I can do that well which is the main part of site design. I hate the Ecommerce half though, because people are super picky about their stores..

I would post up my most recent work for fun, but I deleted it after I made it. I created new packaging for PP's AndroMass featuring the Hulk, cuz he's green, and it looks sick. I figured posting it might get them in trouble or something so I just deleted it. I do random things like that.. I can prolly get you a header made tomorrow evening.. I have finals all day tomorrow though... hmm I'll see
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Voted
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

my buddy designs sites as a free lancer, he used to work for a big corp but now does his own thing, if you guys are interested i can get his email
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

voted! chose option 1 for, the for the reason that for me personally I find it easier to navigate on the site. Thats what I feel is most important. easy and simple.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have a starving artist friend who could use some work. He just graduated University of the Arts, he can design a website, he has done a few. I need to ask him for links.

Seriously, he works for cheap, and is good at what he does.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I vote for the help wanted girl
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You guys have the Paypal logo but it is not given as an option at checkout. I used the "contact us " link and informed your service peeps. No reply. You need to either remove all referrences to Paypal or find a way to make it work. Just a basic thing that needs looked into. I will be making my purchase any ways, just will take a bit longer to load some cash on my Visa.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I vote for the help wanted girl
    ^^ I second this!

and layout 2...
  15. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    my buddy designs sites as a free lancer, he used to work for a big corp but now does his own thing, if you guys are interested i can get his email
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I have a starving artist friend who could use some work. He just graduated University of the Arts, he can design a website, he has done a few. I need to ask him for links.

Seriously, he works for cheap, and is good at what he does.
    PM the details of the freelancers to WindWords7 or to myself and I will pass it along to him.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

sent my pm yesterday
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ^^ I second this!

and layout 2...
    ^^ ditto
  18. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    You guys have the Paypal logo but it is not given as an option at checkout. I used the "contact us " link and informed your service peeps. No reply. You need to either remove all referrences to Paypal or find a way to make it work. Just a basic thing that needs looked into. I will be making my purchase any ways, just will take a bit longer to load some cash on my Visa.
    Thanks for pointing that out Taman, it is an oversight. I dont know if paypal will be an acceptable payment method or not but I forwarded the info along to the bosses and waiting for a response
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out Taman, it is an oversight. I dont know if paypal will be an acceptable payment method or not but I forwarded the info along to the bosses and waiting for a response
    Thanks bud. I went ahead and loaded some cash on my card, ordered 2 DA-HCG and another Wyked (Love that ****), gonna do a 6-8 week stack with that, Erase and Ecdy at 75-100mg daily, as well as Erase like I have discussed previously. Since I am in on 30 day cut competition, gonna run AT-2 for the first 4 weeks too. Every thing is ordered and in transit, I am so FREAKING STOKED FOR THIS! (sorry, but I digress )
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    voted! chose option 1 for, the for the reason that for me personally I find it easier to navigate on the site. Thats what I feel is most important. easy and simple.
    finally someone who agrees with me on #1!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    relatively.. I always have issues with creating too dark of sites for people.. customers prefer bright happy colors and stuff.. if you ever need some Photoshopping done lemme know I can do that well which is the main part of site design. I hate the Ecommerce half though, because people are super picky about their stores..

I would post up my most recent work for fun, but I deleted it after I made it. I created new packaging for PP's AndroMass featuring the Hulk, cuz he's green, and it looks sick. I figured posting it might get them in trouble or something so I just deleted it. I do random things like that.. I can prolly get you a header made tomorrow evening.. I have finals all day tomorrow though... hmm I'll see
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    Voted

Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ^^ I second this!

and layout 2...
    Thank you all for your votes and input!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

^^ Anytime Taurus seems like its going to be a great company!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I voted #2
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

^header I made thoughts?
  25. Pro Virili Parte

Sorry guys for the super long response in this. I have been super swamped with sooo much going on right now

A winner will be chosen Monday
  26. Pro Virili Parte

OK guys drawling will be done tomorrow.

Remember you HAVE to post in the linked thread with your feedback as to what you liked about the layout and why you picked it in order to be qualified for the drawling.

Good luck!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taurus Nutrition Products...
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 08:53 PM
  2. Welcome Taurus Nutrition to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:53 AM