Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, as the title implies we are looking for a new rep. I can tell you we are very easy to work with, we won't be looming over every one of your posts and we aren't looking for you to shill your way into every thread but we are looking for someone who believes in the brand and likes to better a brand :).

The more work you do the more we can offer you as we see results. I know we don't have a lot of products "yet" but they are easily traded if you want other things. We may even be able to work out some smaller compensation to make up for it.

Just wanted to gauge interest!

:usa2:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am up for this challenge,love and try your products ,I been on sports on and off all my life ,but hard core lifting for the past 4 years,I have learn a lot from others,research,and on my own body,so when I am recomend something is problably because I try that allready,if you need more info let me know!!
:bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i wasnt involved with Taurus id be all over this. The way you and your company have presented itself on this board is amazing. Good guy, good company, and good luck!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
If this a good point for me ,is that i am on my 4th semester of Mfg.Engineering,but I also visit this forum very often lol!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way you and your company have presented itself on this board is amazing. Good guy, good company, and good luck!
this I agee with as well.def a solid company here.good luck to all apps.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Dam I would of loved to apply for this :sad2:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good opportunity here folks

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Solid opportunity for anyone to get into repping. Great company!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
What do I have to do to apply.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Curious to say the least. What's the application process consist of?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested, PM'd.