***Who Wants A Free Tub of Lit Up?***

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

***Who Wants A Free Tub of Lit Up?***

Light the Fuse™ with LIT-UP™!

Sure there are a boatload of pre-workout products out there that promise to get you all jacked up. All of them share pretty much the same theme: Intense energy, vasodilation, pump and short-lived increases in strength. Most draw from the same pool of ingredients and lack any actual lasting anabolic effects. The result? They crank you all up only to let you down and leave you right back where they started a few hours earlier – except now you’re 1) strung out from being over-stimulated; 2) hungry because you can’t eat, and 3) in a catabolic state because you lack the necessary elements for recovery and growth.

That sucks, huh? All that work for nothing?

Don’t stress - check this out: What if your pre-workout drink could still deliver the perfect amount of energy, focus, pump, etc….but without the strung-out feeling and the loss of appetite for hours and hours after your workout? Then to take it further, what if it contained clinical doses of ingredients that are PROVEN to increase testosterone and build muscle? On top of it all, what if it was so effective at increasing strength IMMEDIATELY that you’ll hit a new PR the very first time you use it? That’s what we’re talking about here…

Lit-Up™ represents the future of pre-workout supplementation because it does so much more than all the others. It triggers dramatic increases in testosterone levels, greater neuromuscular strength, mind-muscle connection enhancement and increased libido; all of which lead to improved well-being and lasting muscular growth. Lit-Up™ focuses on yielding cumulative results, which is very different from any product in the current pre-workout product segment - in that it does not solely rely on powerful and often dangerous stimulants to deliver better workouts.

HERE ARE THE PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS IN A NUTSHELL:

* Precision energy delivery for greater neuromuscular strength, muscular endurance and increased focus; no mind-bending over-stimulation that leaves your stomach in knots!
    * Strong mood-enhancing effect
    * Positive effects on libido and sexual drive
    * Exerts positive effects on joint health
    * Dramatically increases testosterone to foster an environment favorable for substantial, long-term increases in lean body mass and fat reduction.

How Lit-Up™ Differs From Other Pre-Workout Products

* No Harsh Stimulants: Most of the popular products contain the stimulant 1,3 dimethylpentylamine*. Some shady companies try to hide it by calling it Geranium Oil or Geranium Stem, but in the end it’s all the same synthetic stimulant. The over-utilization of this and other chemical stimulants can negate any growth potential brought on from a workout due to appetite suppression during the post-workout nutrient re-uptake window; plus they also often cause the user to “burn out” too quickly during a workout even though they’re still “wired”. This is a situation in which a large amount of energy is utilized during the first 20-30 minutes of a workout, leaving the user tired and lethargic for the rest of the training session. This lack of productivity can de-rail even the best training programs, and ultimately de-motivate even the most hardcore trainers.
    * NO/H²S Pathway: Lit-Up™ takes the latest scientific research available to a whole new level by utilizing the synergism of the Hydrogen Sulfide (H²S) Nitric Oxide (NO) pathways: allowing for a huge increase in nutrient flow to target muscle tissue. The product also uses a unique nootropic/stimulant blend that allows for more targeted enhancement of the mind-muscle connection and greater neuromuscular strength.
    * Precise Energy Timing: Ever finish up your workout with your stomach in knots; unable to eat because your pre-workout product has you so cranked up? Then by the time you settle down, you’ve missed the most important nutrient window of the day. LIT-Up™ has a potent, natural stimulant profile that delivers crisp clean focus and energy when you need it - but doesn’t over saturate adrenal glands or shut down hunger.
    * RESULTS!: Research involving blood testing of free and serum testosterone levels in humans indicates heightened levels of testosterone within 6 days of the first dosage, with increases occurring up to 2 weeks before stabilizing at elevated levels. NO OTHER PRE-WORKOUT GIVES YOU ALL THIS!

Here’s the bottom line. You can train like you’re on crack and get nowhere, or you can train hard, train smart and grow like a weed. Umm…

HERE IS WHAT YOU GOTTA DO

1.) Submit your biographical date (name, age...etc)
    2.) Tell me your experiences with pre workout supplements (what you have tried before, results of them...etc)
    3.) Tell me how long you have been training for
    4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why (if you havent tried any before, that is perfectly OK)

The only thing I require of you is that you run a mini log. Open a new thread in the APPNUT section that provides a link to your mini log that you be logging in the SUPPLEMENT section of this forum.

Log Requirements You do NOT have to post every single training session. I will only require once to twice a week ALONG WITH A FINAL REVIEW OF THE PRODUCT

The tub is coming from my own stash so I will also include a goodie or two in the package you will receive. I ship USPS. United States only please. I will post who won in the next two to three weeks. Maybe less.

Thanks and Good Luck!

- Phil
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

1st in?

1) Treston Rego, Age 22. Student @ UNLV.

2) I absolutely love preworkout supplements. Ever since taking my first preworkout drink about 3 years ago i've been hooked. Started with Nano vapor, hated it, got nauseous every time, gave it away after 3 attempts. Went to NoXplode, liked the energy but didn't quite offer any thing else IMO. Then went with NO Shotgun V3, LOVED IT! hated the taste, crappy mixability, but loved the lifts that i got. the energy was there, always got a good sweat, decent pumps, etc. From there I went to SuperPump250, decent, good pumps, not as much energy. Then went to White Flood, FUHKING HATED IT. Did not feel anything at all! After reading raves, and praises, i had to try it, but i felt absolutely nothing. Didnt give me energy, didnt like how it tasted, i wasn't even sure if it was working? From there i tried Supercharge Xtreme. It was good, like a step-down from NO Shotgun, good energy and focus, decent pumps. Then came Dark Rage. I loved/hated it. Seemed like it didn't agree with my stomach, but when it did i got great lifts. Recently bought it again and could not stomach it, not it just sits. Took it the other day and had major nausea, ended up throwing it all up. Went to Jack3d, LOVED IT! great energy, good lifts, NEVER any nausea. Stuck with jack3d for a while until I was hyped into trying muscle marinade. This was a hit/miss like dark rage. sometimes i got great lifts, but sometimes it would just upset my stomach. Now it sits on my shelf next to dark rage. Went back to NO Shotgun, not sure what the new version is called, but it was ok. It wasn't as strong as i remmebered, but probably because im much more immune to stims by now. But it did work, and gave me good lifts. Currently im on MESOMORPH and i FKING LOVE IT! Feels like i went back in time 3 years and im a stim-virgin again. It's epic. Good lifts, great energy, good sweat, no nausea, tastes good. I could definitely go more in depth than this, but this is me typing right off the top of my head.

3) Been training for ~3years. Been training seriously for the past 1.5 years. Eating excellent for the past 3-4 months and with no plan to stop. I just posted pics today in the Pics subforum under "here's my story"

4) I have yet to try any AppNut product but i actually was planning on taking LitUp in the near future (with a hard to refuse price on NP). If i can get it for free then great lol.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

wow. This is sweet. By far the best tasting preworkout EVER!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

1.) Submit your biographical date: Aurelio Lopez 34
    2.) Tell me your experiences with pre workout supplements:
    Jack3d: Jittery, pumped, over-stimulated, nausea, crashes
    SuperPump Max: Good pumps and focus
    3.) Tell me how long you have been training for: 1 year
    4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why: Never tried any, but would love to try Lit-Up
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

1.) Submit your biographical date: Erik B. age 34
    N.O. explode - good but crash during workout
    noxvol - jittery as heck!
    juggernaut - not bad, no crash but a little jittery
    3.) Tell me how long you have been training for: 1.5 years
    4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why: never tried one.. give me reason to!

going to start a clean bulk soon, so maybe this will be my pre-wo for it!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

1. justin ortiz, 38 yrs.old
    2. love me some pwo. my last three have been superpumpmax, speed extreme, and mesomorph. superpumpmax and mesomorph in my opinion were neck to neck a tie for 1st while speed xtreme comes in second. loved the increased energy focus and strength increases from all three products. but been meaning to try out some lit-up and jacked for my next pre-work out supplement for my next cycle in june.
    3. been training and supplementing for the last 5 years regularly.
    4. My fave AN products has to be rpm, drive, neovar, and black cats. though my next purchase will include some igf-2 to add to my pct in july.

thanks in advance AN.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

1.) Submit your biographical date: James Baum 27
    If you youtube me I have logged or tried many pre workout produts uncluding my own I made and bottled lol which I stil currently use.
    3.) Tell me how long you have been training for: 5 year hard lifting and 20 years in martial arts.
    4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why: Never tried any because I have been logging other product back to back majority for this site and some for yt.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.06%

1.) Jody Allen, Age:20,
    2.) I've tried a bevy of pre-workouts since I started training three years ago (with proper stim breaks). Super Pump 250 was my first and I was enamored by it of course. As my experience progressed I found SP250 to be along the mid range of the Pre-Workout Spectrum. NO-Xplode was lackluster in my opinion and had a taste that was far too chalky for my liking. Jack3d was like a rejuvenation to the category in my opinion (I didn't experience any 1,3 crashes). After Jack3d, I tried ASGT from LG Science (previous rep for LG) and had great results with that product as well (stack with LG's Anadraulic Pump and you're in for an insane workout). Within the past few months, I've found iForce's Maximize v2 to be one of my top three (<3 Agmatine), along with Betancourt's Bullnox Androrush (great tasting, great prolonged effects in the gym as well as libido boost), and N2KTS (simple formula, solid product). I've also tried stim-free pre workout products like Brutal Alchemy's Attack (pumps galore) and found them to be just as effective as stim supplements. I'm sure I missed a few products that I've tried, but those are the ones that stick out the most in my mind.
    3.) I've been training since I turned 17. I use to weigh a fat 250 lbs and dropped down to 170lbs. After I got to that weight, I felt it was too small for my height (6'1) and have since bulked up to my current weight of 195.
    4.) Black Cats, hands down. The most insane energy and focus combiniation I've ever gotten from a product.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

nice posts for day 1!!!

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Name- Chris Clark

Age- 20

Pre workouts used b4- Superpump 250, muscle marinade, Animal Rage, 1MR, Jacked, NO-Xplode
    Superpump and animal rage gave me a decent pump but nothing special, Muscle Marinade didnt do a thing same with 1MR. Jacked made me crash like a mofo

Been training for 6 years, 2 years were on and off. Used Drive before worked well have 2 more in the cabinet.
    AMS SOLDIER!

He who makes a beast out of himeself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

(1) Luke H., 33 yrs young, Master Timber framer (heavy timber construction --no not log cabins)
    (2) Jack3d - works great for me with no crash
    NOX Edge- worst Pre tried crappy energy even worse crash
    White Flood - decent but not even in same class as Jack3d
    (3) Been training steady for 3 yrs. now and wondering why I never stuck with it any of the other times I started (high school, college age, mid twenties...)
    (4) Have not tried any AppNut products but am currently debating on next pre w.o to buy. Current front runners are Lit Up, Wyked, and N2KTS.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

1.)
    My name is Jon and I'm 25. I live in the U.S.

2.)
    -N0 explode, decent pumps, good flavor
    -1mr, crazy energy, ok flavor, bad crash
    -white flood, awful taste, good energy, Product clumped over time
    -c4, great flavor, good focus, no jitters, no crash
    -body rush, good flavor, great pump, no crash
    -lecheek speed xtreme, ok energy, ok flavor, good focus, no crash

3.) I trained off and on since highschool (2002) but the last 1.5 years I've lifted on a regular schedule.

4.) This would be my 1st appnut supplement. I'm not very familiar with your product line but have heard good things through a couple people on YouTube.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.75%

This contest has now been increased to 3 containers of LITup being given away!

So get your entries in!!!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

WHOA!!!!
    In homey
    1.) Submit your biographical date :John, 29 years young
    2.) Tell me your experiences with pre workout supplements (what you have tried before, results of them...etc)Wow. Ok Lets see. jack3d, superpump, maximize V2, Napalm, NO Explode, NaNo Vapor..Um some others, just cant think.
    3.) Tell me how long you have been training for. Been serious about my lifestyle for about 4 years now. Started training in Junior High for football. But after High School let my self go for a few years.
    4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why (if you havent tried any before, that is perfectly OK)Ok First is Free test. I saw a pretty dramatic composition change on this product. A close second would be drive. Just a great all around supp.

RECOVERBRO

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.54%

Thanks again george. C'mon!!!! This is very easy to do and its free lit up!!!

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

1.) Submit your biographical date: Louis C. 20 years young. Live in the 321, FL
    2.) Tell me your experiences with pre workout supplements: Ive used a lot of pre-wos over time. I enjoy my stims and love a nice pre-training lift. Ive used 1MR, Jacked, Jack3d, no-xplode, pre-surge, pre-surge unleashed, maximize v2, jp8, san launch, wtf. and a few more. Most either give to much energy or not enough. I no longer use Dmaa products for that reason. My fav two pre-wos are lit-up and rpm. Lit-up more tho bc it tastes good lol.
    3.) Tell me how long you have been training for: 3 years with diet and what not.
    4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why: Lit-up. Perfect energy at 1 or 2 scoops. No crash. Not to much stimulation. I can easily use the product or NOT use it and have good workouts. No real dependence build up with it. Taste. Color. Its my energy product of choice, plus i got a nice t shirt with it and a shaker when i got it lol.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%

I am suprised it has no creatine in it even though theres BA.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.54%

I prefer without creatine. Gives u the freedom to choose your own. Also benefits women who dont want a bloat

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  °¿° lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.86%

1.) Submit your biographical date: Jacob Owens, 22.
    2.) Tell me your experiences with pre workout supplements: Let's see if I can remember them all... NO Xplode, Nano Vapor, NO Shotgun, Jack3d, Mesopmorph, 1MR, White Flood, Anadraulic State, MP Assault, Black Powder, there has to be more just can't remember. The only ones I like are NO Shotgun and Mesomoprh. The others didn't work for me.
    3.) Tell me how long you have been training for: 7 years
    4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why (if you havent tried any before, that is perfectly OK): The only thing I've tried from AppNut was RPM. Gave me good energy.

Also, I'd love to run a log. I'm about 55 pounds shy of the 1000 pound club @ 145 pounds. 315 squat, 405 deadlift, and 225 bench. Haven't been able to bench heavy in a year and a half due to a shoulder injury, but last night I put up 225 pain free. I'm eager to get to 1000, hopefully can do so with a good preworkout.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Veteran

Great opportunity, here. I enjoyed LitUp very much.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

3 containers fellas get em in
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.32%

1. Artie N. from Riverside California 25.

2. I love pre-workout supps, and so far i've tried Superpump 250, N.O. Explode, Maximize V2, Jack3d, Mesomorph, Superpump Max, White Flood, Supercharge Xtreme, and of course my favorite RPM.

My favorite pre-workouts are the ones that give me mental focus, a mean pump, plus an energy rush and RPM seems to do that without the use of geranium which is a huge plus for me. LIT UP and RPM seem to be similar but with a few differences so ive been really curious to try it.

3. Ive been training for about 4 years now 4-5 times a week and I've loved every minute of it.

4. Favorite APPNUT supplement is RPM with HGH UP a close second.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%

Richard Miller
    age- 23

Preworkouts- NO explode, Nanovapor, Need2Killthat****, 1MR., White flood, Superpump 250,
    Maximize v2, my own concoction(ephedra, caffine, creatine, bcaa)
    Been training for about 6 years. The first 3 where on and off, the last 3 have been consistent.

I have never tried an appnut product, but i would like to try!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.54%

Quote Originally Posted by art68us View Post
    1. Artie N. from Riverside California 25.

2. I love pre-workout supps, and so far i've tried Superpump 250, N.O. Explode, Maximize V2, Jack3d, Mesomorph, Superpump Max, White Flood, Supercharge Xtreme, and of course my favorite RPM.

My favorite pre-workouts are the ones that give me mental focus, a mean pump, plus an energy rush and RPM seems to do that without the use of geranium which is a huge plus for me. LIT UP and RPM seem to be similar but with a few differences so ive been really curious to try it.

3. Ive been training for about 4 years now 4-5 times a week and I've loved every minute of it.

4. Favorite APPNUT supplement is RPM with HGH UP a close second.

have u every stacked Lit Up and RPM? great pre workout stack. mental focus from Lit up with the stim feeling from RPM

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.12%

1)John Salas and am 24
    2)No-explode-Decent pump ok energy
    Super Pump Max never got to workout out on it to much hit my stomach to hard gave me really bad runs.
    Jacked Amazing energy but i crash while still working out and i crash really hard.
    Andraulic st Gt Solid for first two weeks than really starting losing effects.
    Ready4war like it all around wasnt to much energy but lasted entire workout
    Maximize V2 Decent energy not to bad of a crash.
    3)About 4 years
    4)Have never tried any.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

1. Vince Wyche, 23

2. Blackpowder was the last prework out that I used. I liked it while I was in the gym but hated the way it made you feel the rest of the day. Stopped using pre work outs all together since Blackpowder. Before then I had tried jacked and whiteflood, liked both of these except for not having much of an appetite which for me is my biggest thing because I have a hard time eating enough to put weight on. Another thing about these two was that your body got used to it and it seemed to not work after a while.

3.I have been training consistently for 3 years

4. I have not tried any AppNut products yet but am interested
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Might have to throw an app in.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.32%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    have u every stacked Lit Up and RPM? great pre workout stack. mental focus from Lit up with the stim feeling from RPM
    I haven't but now that you mention it, I will definitely look into it.
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Might have to throw an app in.
    Do it, I vouch for you, bro this pwo is sick focus without no crazy hyper ADHD feeling that most pwo's give, also if you stack it with either Drive or RPM, get ready to go straight into psycho mode.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

i dont get anything from RPM anymore, the original was the tits. I will not stack with lit-up and ruin my jams.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

My name is Jedidiah and I'm living in Dallas, Texas the 214! I'm 28 years of age.

I've tried a lot of preworkouts and Lit Up is probably my favorite because it taste the best by far. I have never been a fan of Jack3d. I really like Maximize V2 and if I had to pick a 3rd favorite it would be white flood/purple wraath mixed together. Of course I've tried all the other bull **** like No explode and shotgun with minimal results and lots of nasty diarreah mid workout.

I've been taking my exercise seriously for about 3 years and I've just ramped up the intensity because I've recently quit drinking.

My favorite App Nut supplement is IGF-2 and HGHup with a close 2nd. I'm actually taking HghUp right now and I'm really digging the dreams I'm getting. Both are the best Hgh boosters out there IMO and there's some really decent products from other companies so that's saying quite a bit.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.54%

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    i dont get anything from RPM anymore, the original was the tits. I will not stack with lit-up and ruin my jams.
    try lit up with a black cat

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

NAME/LOCATION ETC: My name is Marty I love in the Buffalo NY area. I am 21 years old

PRE W/O experiences: Needless to say I have tried ALOT of pre workouts. I prefer a preworkout that can give me that pump....no better feeling, like arnold says in pumping iron, it is like cumming haha. Also I love the tunnel vision feeling and focus that some pre workout provide. I have tried the
    - original N.O xplode which I liked until i had to take 3 scoops to feel anything.
    -Code Red by muscle meds was ok...gave a nice pump but its too expensive.
    -Superpump max- tastes good, good pumps...noticed they lasted a little longer than other products.
    -ASGT- seemed to give me increased strength but didnt mix too well and didnt really give me that kick or focus like others
    -1MR- overstimmed at times, kinda made me sick after workouts a few times, and crashed not horribly but a definite lethargic feeling. Also not much of a pump product
    -Jacked - not bad but once again, needed a good amount of servings for an effect and not the best pump product
    -Napalm- didn't really notice anything from it honestly
    -White flood- loved the taste and antioxidant complex, not too stimmed and decent pump
    -Maximize V2- one of my favorites, grat energy , AMAZING focus, tastes good and very goo dpumps
    -currently using WYKED by Taurus nutrition and loving it. It gives energy that seems to last forever with no crash, amazing taste, and good pumps. Not the best pumps Ive ever had but noting to complain about, im hitting PRS everywhere so i cannot complain.

-My lifitng story is quite interesting. I started lifitng seriously for HS football when I was a sophmore (about 6 years ago) and worked my ass off and was actually a highly recruited Athlete. Then I got really sick right after I graduated and was in the hospital for almost a month and was down to 110 lbs. It has now been about a year and half that I have been able to lift the way I want and I am slowly gaining lean weight back and I am more in to lifting and bodybuilding than ever before, i just LOVE it. I hope to continue gaining weight and getting stronger, and I would love for Lit Up to help me along the way!

History with APPNUT products: Unfortunately I have never tried any APPNUT products but I have come very close to purchasing HGHUP many times. They all look amazing and I can honestly say I cant remember hearing a bad review about any of their products.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.54%

yeah HGHup is really solid. i love it.

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.54%

c'mon people! you have the chance to get FREE LIT UP! if we dont get more apps in, im going to pick either Friday or Saturday!

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

1.) Tom, 22, Georgia
    2.) N2KTS lots of energy that lasted with great focus. Nana Vapor crap that tasted worse. NO-Xplode no energy or pumps. Jack3d nothing to be honest. Mesomorph great energy and pumps felt like my arms were going to explode. Wyked great energy and pump plus like the addition of DAA.
    3.) 7 years
    4.) HGHUp really made some nice progress while running my log for that.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    c'mon people! you have the chance to get FREE LIT UP! if we dont get more apps in, im going to pick either Friday or Saturday!
    You can go ahead and pick me now...I won't tell anyone!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1.) Ryan, 17, the boonies.
    2.) Long time hardcore user of jack3d you could say. must have started 2 years ago, a few times I tried something new but always came back. right now is the first time I have used something else and liked it more.
    1MR- love it, but makes me burp like crazy for some reason. take anti acid with it lol.
    Maximize V2 -made me puke once like crazy, and otherwise didnt work much. I was very strung out and made me stay up all night. I sold it to a friend lol.
    Universal Shock Therapy - Like it, but I usually mix it in small doses with other supps because more than 1/6 scoop and I get sick from it. I dont react well to NO I guess.
    I have used pills such as hemavol (sp) but I didnt notice much when used in conjunction with other pwo, by itself gave decent pumps. not worth the money. I cant think of anymore at the time...
    3.) I started lifting 4 years ago. I wouldnt call it lifting but all I had was some dumb bells and my floor... I remember doing preacher curls off my headboard of my bed at 13 trying to get bigger Bis... hahaha. I have lifted nonstop since August 2009. so coming up on 2 years. made crazy gains in weight and strength and am happy with where Im at and where I am going.
    4.) I once stole a half scoop of my brothers Lit up and mixed it with some BA and creatine I have, and it seemed to work pretty well... never really got to run it for a while though. otherwise I havent run any other APPNUT products. Oh and I hope he doesnt read this cause then he'll probably start stealing my supps...

I dont really expect to win this but just figured I would post up to see what happened and give it a bump. It seems like good stuff!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.56%

Tom Pentzer, 29, Lewiston, ID
    Supplement history: I currently use ALCAR/LCLT/Dicreatine malate daily, with ON's AmiNO Energy pre workout. This is currently my favorite blend for palatability and how it sits in my stomach.
    In the past I've used:
    TrueProtein's "Geraniamo" PW supp, which I think is not unlike Jacked in composition. It was ok for energy, but I hated the taste. Didn't get much in the way of pump, tho.
    NDS's Pump Fuel. Taste was ok, but it made me sick to my stomach. Pump was decent, as was energy, but it cost too much for what I got out of it.
    Plain ol' caffeine and creatine. Cheap, but not a ton of pump.

Training: Been training off and on for a year or so, with much more consistency in the last 3 months. I'm taking the summer off of school and plan to use my extra time to kick butt and take names! I'm beginning a cut today, and I'm hoping to keep my energy and intensity at the gym with whatever supplements I can find.

This is my first experience with AppNut products and I'm looking forward to it!
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.34%

1.) Submit your biographical date. Justin from NY 35 years old
    2.) Tell me your experiences with pre workout supplements I have tried just about every pre workout that there is
    Mesomorph- stims were to much had to do half scoop
    superpump max actually taking that now tastes pretty good not to bad on the stims and pumps are ok
    RPM old formula was insane stacked with Drive
    Optimum amino energy- very mild formula
    I force Maximize v2 tasts good and nice pumps not to bad on stims
    these are the most recent.
    3.) Tell me how long you have been training for- on and off for 15 years
    4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why (if you havent tried any before, that is perfectly OK)
    RPM and drive stack was great and HGHup is real good too

there is a chance i can do blood test for test levels after log since i am seeing a endo as we speak for possible TRT i already have baseline numbers which are very low i would love to see if this stuff actually can do what it claims

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat free, sugar-free cheesecake recipe (1000 calories)
    By warvictim in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 07:39 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:45 PM
  3. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Free Free Free Free Free.
    By USPLabs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 02:14 PM