Prolific
Atomic
Anatomic
Built
Grow
Special-A
Solid
Stack'd

AnaBeta ingredients are hard to source, and will be limited in each run. But even with this said we will always be working as hard as possible to keep new batches coming out as quick as possible.

ETA late summer

Once a few more logs get deeper into their AnaBeta, I will post a summary of all the logs so no one has to dig

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, each bottle will come with enough capsules for 4 capsules per day, which is what everyone in the logs has been running. Month supply

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know some of the threads get flooded, so here is the update

AnaBeta-01 is happening, 100%!

PES AnaBeta needs a new name, we think. We have narrowed it down to these:

AnaBeta
AnaBeta-01
Prolific
Atomic
Anatomic
Built
Grow
Special-A
Solid
Stack'd

AnaBeta ingredients are hard to source, and will be limited in each run. But even with this said we will always be working as hard as possible to keep new batches coming out as quick as possible.

Once a few more logs get deeper into their AnaBeta, I will post a summary of all the logs so no one has to dig
It is ON! I am SO looking forward to the release of AnaBeta-01, Josh - it's a revolutionary product! :yup:

~Rosie~

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any notion on price range or when this stuff goes LIVE Natty?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are still deciding on an exact price, but it will be very fair especially for the power of AnaBeta and the difficulty in getting the raw materials.

Once we figure out the pricing for certain I will let you know

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are still deciding on an exact price, but it will be very fair especially for the power of AnaBeta and the difficulty in getting the raw materials.

Thank you sir!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, each bottle will come with enough capsules for 4 capsules per day, which is what everyone in the logs has been running. Month supply
Giddy up!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'schizm' didn't make the cut for the name...you BaHsTuRds!!! <pops window out> <jumps> AGGGHHHHHHHH! <SPLAT!!>

:ntome:

Edit: other than that, Noyce! BRING IT!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yes

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Anaphase sounds wayyyyy better

if i have to choose from the list then anabeta

the others just sound stupid tbh

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Prolific is an epic name natty, i know my vote doesn't mean anything but id def cast it for that

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
great news natty

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
:bigok:

Off of the list, I like anatomic

anaphase just sounds cool though. reminds me of my power systems homework I never manage to do :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to picking this up guys!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anaphase sounds wayyyyy better

if i have to choose from the list then anabeta

the others just sound stupid tbh
:bigok:

Off of the list, I like anatomic

anaphase just sounds cool though. reminds me of my power systems homework I never manage to do :p
Ah hell, I'm gonna have to trademark AnaPhase now :lol:

Thanks for the vote, guys! I'm putting all other supplement companies on notice now - If you use this name for a product, I expect some royalties, dammit! :rant2: (or at least a free bottle of said product) :veryhappy:

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Ah hell, I'm gonna have to trademark AnaPhase now :lol:

Thanks for the vote, guys! I'm putting all other supplement companies on notice now - If you use this name for a product, I expect some royalties, dammit! :rant2: (or at least a free bottle of said product) :veryhappy:
:eek:wned:

AnaPhase Feminine Hygiene Spray.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I know some of the threads get flooded, so here is the update

PES AnaBeta needs a new name, we think. We have narrowed it down to these:

AnaBeta
AnaBeta-01

Prolific
Atomic
Anatomic
Built
Grow
Special-A
Solid
Stack'd
Bolded ones seem best to me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I didn't think this in the beginning I actually think AnaBeta is a good name.

Firstly, it has been on enough logs for people to already be aware of the name and become used to it.

Secondly, from a business perspective this term is already in Google rankings and forum searches for around 10 different logs and all of the threads regarding it including the ones looking for loggers, updates with time frames to release, this one and the PES newsletter.

I say stick with AnaBeta.

P.S. PES Special A is so lame I almost passed out when I read it. ;)

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I like "Grow". Seems to fall in line w/ the rest of your products. As for AnaPhase, it makes me think of Mitosis and Meiosis.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I actually like Anabeta too. Stick with that :D

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
The anticipation is killing me! I can't wait for this product. The logs have me giddy like a little school girl.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta come soon!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try this out. Knowing how PES prices things I'm sure it will be very fair.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I like "AnaBeta" although I admit that "Grow" has that "muscle marketing" sound that supp companies like.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the effects this product will have, and the low supply with each run, it will be very reasonably priced

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Count me in for buying this product. I'm experiencing PES products for the first time right now in the form of erase and am very impressed. It's not overhyped but it totally delivers. I've never had such a pronounced leaning effect from any supplement besides winny and obviously that's not a fair comparison. Anyways keep up the good work natty and thank you for some great supps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in for buying this product. I'm experiencing PES products for the first time right now in the form of erase and am very impressed. It's not overhyped but it totally delivers. I've never had such a pronounced leaning effect from any supplement besides winny and obviously that's not a fair comparison. Anyways keep up the good work natty and thank you for some great supps.
Erase is a great product indeed - now you know why I love it do mucha nd hate being without it :yup:

~Rosie~

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a lot of thought, I agree with bdcc when he said that: "Although I didn't think this in the beginning I actually think AnaBeta is a good name...Firstly, it has been on enough logs for people to already be aware of the name and become used to it...Secondly, from a business perspective this term is already in Google rankings and forum searches for around 10 different logs and all of the threads regarding it including the ones looking for loggers, updates with time frames to release, this one and the PES newsletter."

Everyone knows the product as AnaBeta-01. They know what it does. Plus, the name brings to mind the suggestion that one is using their body as an anabolic experiment - which suits the effects and results of the product to perfection. I say stick with AnaBeta-01, Josh.

~Rosie~

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Saw the logs.
And amazed at the recomp potential.
I have to get some of this.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
^^^Highly recommended ;)
Rosie,
You are one of the people whose logs and opinions had me originally interested in PES.
Now I am a loyal fan.
Whenever I want that edge, I run a cycle of Shift, Erase, AT2, and push it.
Plus with getting older diet and dedication do not have the same results for me.
I saw a 66 year old guy at the local gym who was ripped to shreds.
Very strong motivation for me to keep pushin.
Even got my best friend onto the Shift and AT2.
She wants to slim down and since they helped me......
Hope to get other friends and family interested as well.

Cannot wait to get some of the AnaBeta or whatever they finally name it.

Make Mine PES.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

Quality is worth the price.
And I would much rather spend on things that keep my mind and body healthy and fit than on clothes, vehicles, and jewelry.

BTW, I like Anatomic.
Reminds me of the photo that .... Davinci(correct me if I am wrong) drew of the body and musculature that was pretty ripped and chiseled.
The one that comes on or in some anatomy books.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,
You are one of the people whose logs and opinions had me originally interested in PES.
Now I am a loyal fan.
Whenever I want that edge, I run a cycle of Shift, Erase, AT2, and push it.
Plus with getting older diet and dedication do not have the same results for me.
I saw a 66 year old guy at the local gym who was ripped to shreds.
Very strong motivation for me to keep pushin.
Even got my best friend onto the Shift and AT2.
She wants to slim down and since they helped me......
Hope to get other friends and family interested as well.

Cannot wait to get some of the AnaBeta or whatever they finally name it.

Make Mine PES.
Thank you for that :) I am definitely a very loyal supporter of PES - cheap, but effective, quality products, without the hype, delivering real results! Nothing speaks more about the PES line than the results, and Erase and Alpha-T2 are staples for me :)

It's always great to have motivation, something to keep you reaching higher, aiming for something, the achievement of a goal or dream :yup:

You will LOVE AnaBeta-01 when you get to try it (yes, I am THAT confident that I will put my personal guarantee on it)!

Quality is worth the price.
And I would much rather spend on things that keep my mind and body healthy and fit than on clothes, vehicles, and jewelry.
Absolutely. I've never been materialistic - after all, they're just things, and things are not the mark one leaves on the world.

~Rosie~

Jahcuree

Is there a label out for this product yet as far as ingredients?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established