DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
DCP is finally back to NutraPlanet!

Get it while you can. If you remember the first batch, it did not last long.

If you are a fan of this product, my advice would be to stock up. If you have been wanting to try it, now is your chance.

Currently on Pre-Sale:
Genomyx DCP (180 caps): Discount DCP Supplements

-click on picture to be linked to our facebook page-​

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, always loved it! To bad my cut is over now! :p

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump.

I know a lot of people were waiting for this :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking about trying but just not sure about it. Some people on the reviews are saying you need to take 9+ caps a day for results. Thats a little insane to me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...DCP 1.0 wont be around much longer. :eek:
I know :tragedy: If anyone ever wanted to know what DCP is all about, all the fuss and hype and :love: then get some of the original while you still can! :puppy_dog_eyes:

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine should arrive today with a bottle of Abliderate...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking about trying but just not sure about it. Some people on the reviews are saying you need to take 9+ caps a day for results. Thats a little insane to me.
I've only used 6 on each on my runs with DCP (and I was a beta tester back in '06). Stacked with either some Shift or Heat (or both) is the way to go. I hate using any stims as the base for a cut.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I foresee it selling out while on the pre sale!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only used 6 on each on my runs with DCP (and I was a beta tester back in '06). Stacked with either some Shift or Heat (or both) is the way to go. I hate using any stims as the base for a cut.
Yes I stay away from stimulants also. I stay away altogether though. I have even cut out coffee. Feel so much better without taking any stimulants and staying away from caffeine. The thing is I never really had much help from fat loss type supplements. Diet and exercise alone is enough for me to lose the fat that I want. The thing that I worry about when losing fat is strength loss. Maybe I would lose the fat faster on DCP? I don't know. I may purchase a bottle and I may not and just save my money for BCAAs, fish oil, and whey.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I stay away from stimulants also. I stay away altogether though. I have even cut out coffee. Feel so much better without taking any stimulants and staying away from caffeine. The thing is I never really had much help from fat loss type supplements. Diet and exercise alone is enough for me to lose the fat that I want. The thing that I worry about when losing fat is strength loss. Maybe I would lose the fat faster on DCP? I don't know. I may purchase a bottle and I may not and just save my money for BCAAs, fish oil, and whey.
If strength loss is important to you in preventing when dieting, give a nutrient partitioner like slin sane a try with an increased amount of carbs pre-workout. Worked wonders for me when dieting this past contest season.

mike

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between version 1 and the forthcoming release?

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can respect you wanting to save your money for the basics but DCP really does make a noticeable diffrence while dieting. I've ran several bottles and have never went above the reccomended 6 pills/day with great results. Losing strength was never an issue either besides what is normally expected with decreased Calories.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1