7-KE is now only $24.99 while supplies last! - AnabolicMinds.com

7-KE is now only $24.99 while supplies last!

  1. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1555

    Reputation

    7-KE is now only $24.99 while supplies last!


    Many of you may have noticed the email that AM sent out for us today. Yesterday we turned back on the faucet of 7-KE goodness and today we lowered the price to an outstanding $24.99. Sales today have been massive so if I wouldn't wait to long to get your order in and you might want to grab more than one bottle while you can.

    On another note, my wife is going to start 7-KE tomorrow and I will be running a log here and at another board. Should be fun!

    GET YOUR 7-KE HERE!

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Many of you may have noticed the email that AM sent out for us today. Yesterday we turned back on the faucet of 7-KE goodness and today we lowered the price to an outstanding $24.99. Sales today have been massive so if I wouldn't wait to long to get your order in and you might want to grab more than one bottle while you can.

    On another note, my wife is going to start 7-KE tomorrow and I will be running a log here and at another board. Should be fun!

    GET YOUR 7-KE HERE!
    I'd say get MORE than on bottle - why would you NOT?! At that price, 7-KE is literally being GIVEN away!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1555

    Reputation

    Rosie, thanks for being awesome. Your are everywhere it seems. Almost omnipresent...kinda creepy! JK
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    scope75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    Sweet deal and I ordered 4 more bottles!!
    During the 10-15 days I've been using 7-KE I can see the leaning effects of it already. 7-KE is the real deal!!
  5. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1555

    Reputation

    Scope, how are you feeling on it? What is the primary thing, if anything that you notice?
  6. New Member
    scope75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    I feel great!! I was taking testopro, erase, and 7KE during my first week of 7-KE but I finished my testopro so I'm just taking 1 erase at night and 18-24 sprays 2-3 times a day of the 7-KE. I haven't stepped on the scale in a while but the mirror is telling me I'm leaner. The leaning out is what I was wanting out of this product and it's not letting me down. Also it seems like it might have a little bit of a thermo effect on me because after my pre bed sprays at night I've been waking up hot and/or sweaty. What other effect does 7-KE give?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Rosie, thanks for being awesome. Your are everywhere it seems. Almost omnipresent...kinda creepy! JK



    Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    Sweet deal and I ordered 4 more bottles!!
    During the 10-15 days I've been using 7-KE I can see the leaning effects of it already. 7-KE is the real deal!!
    Niiiiiiice What dosage are you using?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    scope75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Niiiiiiice What dosage are you using?

    ~Rosie~
    18-24 sprays 2-3 times a day.
  9. New Member
    scope75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    Oh and I apply it in the morning after I shower 7am then after my workout shower 6-7pm and then pre bed 9-11pm
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    18-24 sprays 2-3 times a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    Oh and I apply it in the morning after I shower 7am then after my workout shower 6-7pm and then pre bed 9-11pm
    You only need to use it twice daily - do it after you morning shower and post-training shower (no need to do it pre-bed, since you've already applied it 2-3 hours earlier).

    Re other effects, cortisol control is the purpose of 7-KE. Cortisol control has many benefits, one of which is assistance with fat loss (if nutrition and training are targeted at it), and can be useful to one wanting to recomp, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    scope75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You only need to use it twice daily - do it after you morning shower and post-training shower (no need to do it pre-bed, since you've already applied it 2-3 hours earlier).

    Re other effects, cortisol control is the purpose of 7-KE. Cortisol control has many benefits, one of which is assistance with fat loss (if nutrition and training are targeted at it), and can be useful to one wanting to recomp, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    I don't know if there is any way for me to know/feel if it's controlling cortisol but I can see it's leaning me up some so it must be doing something for cortisol. I'll also just be dosing it twice daily for here on out but maybe after my am shower and pre bed because I feel that's the only time I get the thermo effect from it or is after showers the best time to apply it??
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    I don't know if there is any way for me to know/feel if it's controlling cortisol but I can see it's leaning me up some so it must be doing something for cortisol. I'll also just be dosing it twice daily for here on out but maybe after my am shower and pre bed because I feel that's the only time I get the thermo effect from it or is after showers the best time to apply it??
    You might not "feel" anything, honestly, only see the results of the effects. It is possible that you could experience some lethargy if your cortisol drops too low, but aside from that, you won't really "feel" anything - I know I don't, even though I know that it's working.

    Post-am shower and post-pre-bed shower is fine re application. I would say after a shower is the best time to apply it, because you are clean, and it's going to go straight onto clean skin.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. New Member
    scope75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You might not "feel" anything, honestly, only see the results of the effects. It is possible that you could experience some lethargy if your cortisol drops too low, but aside from that, you won't really "feel" anything - I know I don't, even though I know that it's working.

    Post-am shower and post-pre-bed shower is fine re application. I would say after a shower is the best time to apply it, because you are clean, and it's going to go straight onto clean skin.

    ~Rosie~
    Ok I'll just keep it post showers.
    Also if I'm for some reason I'm unable to shower in the AM could I just spray it on without a shower or should I use a wash cloth or some rubbing alcohol and clean the area before I spray it on?
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    Ok I'll just keep it post showers.
    Also if I'm for some reason I'm unable to shower in the AM could I just spray it on without a shower or should I use a wash cloth or some rubbing alcohol and clean the area before I spray it on?
    As long as the area is clean, you should be fine.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplies....
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 12:50 AM
  2. HD-50 supplies?
    By beefjerky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in