LG SubSterone - Introduction Sale At Nutra Planet Save $10

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sub Sterone Is The Most Potent Natural Ecdysterone Mass Gainer!

Ecdysterone has been the subject of much debate and controversy in it's 15 year existence. Many ecdysterone products have come and gone with mixed results. There is one thing that is proven though, when given to animals and even people in the right way, ecdysterone increases strength, size and muscle. You can get prohormone like gains from this natural product IF you know the secret...

AM Logs On Sub Sterone

Before we give you the science and the information behind SubSterone, let's get to the heart of it. What REAL users on AM are saying about this product!

Rodja on Sub Sterone -

"Amazing session; hit 2 PRs on big lifts and felt great. I love how good of a mood that this ecdy puts me in. It's kinda odd because this is how I start to feel on test boosters and not really ecdy. My mood, focus, and aggression are all up along with my focus and work capacity."

Johnfaceman on Sub Sterone after 15 days...

"20 pound increase on all lifts. My legs are by far my easiest place to gain size and strength. I think I might not increase all that much more on my legs. I also think that my free test is up because my libido increases after every leg workout."

and after 20 days...
"Lifts increased once again across the board. Felt easy. Grip strength has been ridiculous. I am really killing it and inspired to. Lifting friend broke down and asked me what I was doing differently"

ZB126 on Sub Sterone for 30 days...

"For a recomp, I couldn't have asked for more. It was easy to maintain leanness while gaining muscle with subECDY...I started at 174lbs and ended at 181lbs, so I gained a total of 7lbs on thirty days of subECDY. I am very impressed with this! ... I would also note that with a very small increase over maintenance calories, these gains can clearly be attributed to substerone."

Already Convinced? Click This Link To Save Over $10 Off The Price Of SubSterone:

LG Sciences (Legal Gear) Sub Sterone (4 oz): Discount Sub Sterone Supplements

What Does PubMed Say?

"According to our results 20E may provide an alternative for substitution of anabolic-androgenic steroids"

"The application of phytoecdysteroids is a promising alternative to the use of anabolic-androgenic steroids because of the apparent lack of adverse effects."

"It has been determined that beta-ecdysone is one of the effective constituents for the androgen-like and anabolic action."

The Ecdysterone Scandal!

First, ecdysterone is NOT orally active. It's rapidly cleared by the liver. Which is why the LG Sciences "Under The Tongue" delivery method (AKA Sublingual) is more efficient. This bypasses the liver and delivers ecdysterone to the muscles!

The second reason most ecdysterone products don't work...quality. Ron Kramer first brought this to my attention and it was pretty amazing once I dug into it. Real, good quality ecdysterone is hard to come by and very expensive and I know enough now to use the good stuff.

The Chinese like to play games with testing protocols. They sell Edysterone 90% UV tested and pass it off as a quality product. Unfortunately UV testing is very crude and could be giving you only 10-20% of the active ingredient. What you really need is Ecdysterone 80-90% HPLC. HPLC is a testing method that actually tests for the single ecdysterone ingredient.

So, since most people are using the UV tested crap, taking even a gram of ecdysterone isn't going to do you any good.

What Kind Of Gains Can I Expect From Sub Sterone?

For younger guys, it seems to have a greater effect. For us older guys, it seems to help lean us out and increase strength. You need to make sure you have a high protein intake with this product either way, since it helps to increase protein synthesis.

Sub Sterone stacks great with prosteriods, anabolic steroids and prohormones because it helps increase the activity of steroid molecules by speeding up messenger RNA. This is the stuff that tells muscles to build more protein, so you want to stack it with androgens like our Methyl 1-D or at least a very good test booster like our Formadrol (plug) or a natural anabolic like our Natadrol.

Sub Sterone will make you denser than ever before. It will increase strength and should help you pack on the size (especially if you are under 25).

What else is in it?

Cofactors that should really help push the product forward were in the test product and seemed to prove out!

6-Keto-Diosgenin is another type of ecdysterone derivitive that has been shown in both anecdotal and Russian research to help build mass and size. It's a quality ingredient that should really help the ecdysterone density!

ECDYSTERONE WORKS!

When you deliver it properly and use a quality extract there is no doubt that ecdysterone works! Buy it now for a special LIMITED introductory price of $19.99 which is a savings of $10 off the normal price!

LG Sciences (Legal Gear) Sub Sterone (4 oz): Discount Sub Sterone Supplements

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is my math wrong but a bottle only lasts 18 days?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this goin to compare to Iforce's Ecdy? Im goin to pick up some Ecdy either way, so id like to hear back from both companies. Maybe ill pick up both and do a comparison. Btw ill be using this during or after a pct to cement my gains.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your math is wrong. There are 147 servings, divide by 4/day= 36 days.

That would be 8 a day as 2 dropperfulls 4 times per day, which comes out to 18.3 days.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
gonna try this out myself soon. never tried this compound before.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
How is this goin to compare to Iforce's Ecdy? Im goin to pick up some Ecdy either way, so id like to hear back from both companies. Maybe ill pick up both and do a comparison. Btw ill be using this during or after a pct to cement my gains.
It donst compare because ecdy is not oraly available
Every one buying that is getting ripped off . Dose iforce ecdy not work Idk.

cdsfx

Awards
I think thats going to be one of the major draws of this product its not suppressive and if it delivers on it claims it makes perfect sense to not only help you solidify gains but to add to them as well during pct. Seems like it could be used on cycle as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40 bucks for over a month isn't too bad. I'd rather spend 60 and bump up the dose. Any information on higher doses yet?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahhh, Substerone....now THAT is what I'm talkin bout!

...odd it's now a 'dropper' instead of spray like the first round tester bottles that came out last fall...if I remember on that (and I still have a bottle in my stash), it was 6 sprays 4x's a day...bottle lasted 30 days....is the dose of these new bottles higher? or just a slightly smaller bottle size? either way, good stuff! :yup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is this goin to compare to Iforce's Ecdy?
That's what I'm curious about, too.

Since it's a prop blend, I don't know how much ECDY is in this version versus iForce's 25mg/serving. Then it looks like it's 80% versus 99%.

I'm certainly intrigued after all the talk about ECDY.

StupidThyroid

Awards
How would something like this work on a CKD diet to maintain muscle / keep strength? I am eating a lot of protein, but I always worry I am going to lose muscle when cutting and not lifting as heavy.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
So I guess to run a thirty day cycle you are going to need at least two bottles. Can't complain about that at this price, well worth it. I am gunna have to order a couple to put away for PCT..

Hey LG, what would the shelf life be on these?

SJ

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I guess to run a thirty day cycle you are going to need at least two bottles. Can't complain about that at this price, well worth it. I am gunna have to order a couple to put away for PCT..

Hey LG, what would the shelf life be on these?

SJ
ok nice....buy as many as you'd like, then i'll buy them from you when you sell a few

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do you figure you'd need two bottles for a 30 day cycle. There is enough for 30 days at 4 doses a day per bottle. Unless you want to dose 8 times per day, which isn't necessary...

Shelf life is at least 2 years.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It donst compare because ecdy is not oraly available
Every one buying that is getting ripped off . Dose iforce ecdy not work Idk.
Not so sure I buy this. Many compounds have low oral availability but produce damn fine gains regardless.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you figure you'd need two bottles for a 30 day cycle. There is enough for 30 days at 4 doses a day per bottle. Unless you want to dose 8 times per day, which isn't necessary...

From the Nutra writeup:

Sub Sterone Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Dropper (approx. 1/3 dropper full)
Servings per Container: 147
Sub Sterone Directions:

Adults take 2 dropperfuls (dropper will only fill 1/3 of the way up) by mouth 4 times a day.

2 droppers x 4 = 8. that's 18 days.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the Nutra writeup:

Sub Sterone Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Dropper (approx. 1/3 dropper full)
Servings per Container: 147
Sub Sterone Directions:

Adults take 2 dropperfuls (dropper will only fill 1/3 of the way up) by mouth 4 times a day.

2 droppers x 4 = 8. that's 18 days.
wondering if it must be a typo? so just 1 dropper, 4 times/day... = 36 days...hmmmm? :deal:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Given LG's surprised response in this thread, I'd say typo. ;)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very exited to try this out! Will keep you posted...

Substerone should start shipping out from Nutraplanet next week so get your orders in!

Also yes, I think there is a typo in the dosing instructions. A bottle should last about a month.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is the CORRECT panel...Eric leaves and the place goes to hell.

2 Dropper ~ 1.45 ml

Servings Per Container: 84

Ecdysterone Complex:
HydroxyPropylBeta Cyclodextrin 55mg
20-Hydroxy... 30mg
6-Keto-Diosgenin 15mg

Directions: Adults take 2-4 servings per day for best results. Dispense liquid under the tongue and hold for at least 60 seconds then swish around the mouth and swallow completely.

3 Servings Per day (2 droppers) will last a full month.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, the dosing instructions and label info on Nutraplanet are not accurate. Below is the proper dosing and label info.

Serving Size: 2 Droppers ~ 1.45 ml (one dropper will only fill 1/3 of the way up so two 1/3 droppers)

Ecdysterone Complex:
20-Hydroxy-Beta-Ecdysterone 30mg
6-Keto-Diosgenin 15mg

Directions: Adults take 2-4 servings per day for best results. Dispense liquid under the tongue and hold for at least 60 seconds then swish around the mouth and swallow completely.

3 Servings Per day will last a full month.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My bad, that changes things a lot then. I was going off the math from another guys lol, should have checked myself :(

Here is the CORRECT panel...Eric leaves and the place goes to hell.

2 Dropper ~ 1.45 ml

Ecdysterone Complex:
20-Hydroxy... 30mg
6-Keto-Diosgenin 15mg

3 Servings Per day (2 droppers) will last a full month.
Oh now I see, it was YOUR bad :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, the dosing instructions and label info on Nutraplanet are not accurate. Below is the proper dosing and label info.

Serving Size: 2 Droppers ~ 1.45 ml (one dropper will only fill 1/3 of the way up so two 1/3 droppers)

Ecdysterone Complex:
6-Keto-Diosgenin 15mg

What if your 300lbs, how much would you use a day?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd use probably double dose per day if I were 800lbs. Ecdy has been shown to be very safe, so you can't really over dose on it.

willib

Awards
  • Established
do u have any research that would let me know substerone is efective,not being rude just want my dollars to work for me

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What if your 300lbs, how much would you use a day?
probibly double, personally.
just me though.
i would rise it atleast a dropper or 2 its not toxic so why not.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'd use probably double dose per day if I were 800lbs. Ecdy has been shown to be very safe, so you can't really over dose on it.
agreed! :stooges:

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about 3 weeks in.
Feeling full, weight is up slightly, setting PRs...I like Sub Sterone :D
Started working very fast too. Appetite increase was noticeable after 2-3 days, started feeling "fresh" for each workout after about 5-7 days.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about 3 weeks in.
Feeling full, weight is up slightly, setting PRs...I like Sub Sterone :D
Started working very fast too. Appetite increase was noticeable after 2-3 days, started feeling "fresh" for each workout after about 5-7 days.
How many doses are you doing, and what is your timing?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many doses are you doing, and what is your timing?
6-7 doses daily. Usually ~15 min. before each meal and also immediately before bed after last meal. Like others have said, you can't really overdose on this stuff. Just switched from the regular dropper bottles to the old spray bottles with a slightly different formula so I'll be interested to see if I notice anything different with it. The spray bottle formula tastes a bit more bitter, I guess because of the green coffee bean extract.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do u have any research that would let me know substerone is efective,not being rude just want my dollars to work for me
Look up the old logs on this... Im jumpin on it... to be honest i wish Eric kept this:D....

Going to get afew bottles right now:D

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fullness on Sub Sterone is just awesome!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ecdysterone Complex:
6-Keto-Diosgenin 15mg

Dammit, I just saw this. No wonder it just kicked into high gear when I upped it to 2 squirts 3x/day! :D