7-KE Spray Back On Sale At Taurus

  1. 7-KE Spray Back On Sale At Taurus


    7-KE Topical Cosmetic Spray is back on sale at Taurus Nutrition. This product is to be used precontest to help reduce the appearance of cellulite etc...

    Very limited supply, once it's gone it's gone...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    7-KE Topical Cosmetic Spray is back on sale at Taurus Nutrition. This product is to be used precontest to help reduce the appearance of cellulite etc...

    Very limited supply, once it's gone it's gone...
    One last chance to get in on this awesome product!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Would this product "MAYBE" help with someone who has some sag from being extremely over weight and then lost a bunch

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Would this product "MAYBE" help with someone who has some sag from being extremely over weight and then lost a bunch
    7-KE is not a skin tightening product. It will help control cortisol and have a systemic effect on fat loss, working best with your nutrition and training targeted at fat loss.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. OK. Just wondering. Thanks alot rosie

    RECOVERBRO



  6. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    OK. Just wondering. Thanks alot rosie
    No worries, Johnny If you want something that is going to help re skin tightening, look into using the Flawless/Eviscerate combination - it has helped a lot of people. If you wanted to go as far as to add 7-KE for an ultimate fat loss stack, you could do that as well.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Yeah I have a bottle and a half of eviscerate, Been waiting to run. Looking for Flawless as I type this.

    RECOVERBRO



  8. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    7-KE Topical Cosmetic Spray is back on sale at Taurus Nutrition. This product is to be used precontest to help reduce the appearance of cellulite etc...

    Very limited supply, once it's gone it's gone...
    nice, i have had lots of guys asking about the 7-ke!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice, i have had lots of guys asking about the 7-ke!!!
    and what do you say?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    and what do you say?
    ask milas!!!!

  11. One run product? Damn I want to try, hopefully money allows

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah I have a bottle and a half of eviscerate, Been waiting to run. Looking for Flawless as I type this.
    Let me know how it goes if you end up using that stack


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    One run product? Damn I want to try, hopefully money allows
    Yeppers. This is the third and final run of the 7-KE
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. Dont forget Taurus has now added Canada to its shipping list for our friends up north
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  14. I hope it lasts until payday :/ fingers crossed
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Let me know how it goes if you end up using that stack




    Yeppers. This is the third and final run of the 7-KE
    out of curiosity...why is this the 'final run' of it?

  16. Just curious as to why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    One run product? Damn I want to try, hopefully money allows
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Dont forget Taurus has now added Canada to its shipping list for our friends up north
    Friends?

    Psh....highly unlikely.

    They're just waiting for the perfect chance to attack....






    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    out of curiosity...why is this the 'final run' of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Just curious as to why?
    Eric decided since it was so popular that he would do another run of it - the second batch was going to be the last run. For reasons behind his decision, you will have to ask him.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Ordered.

  20. It's not easy to get the material that's why...we may have to leave out the 7-Keto-Etiocholol in the next batch...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    It's not easy to get the material that's why...we may have to leave out the 7-Keto-Etiocholol in the next batch...
    just so there IS another batch, lol. i know the demand is very high.

  22. I'm saving my bottle for the final weeks of my contest prep.


    I felt like such a stud saying that, lol


  23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm saving my bottle for the final weeks of my contest prep.


    I felt like such a stud saying that, lol
    7-KE is an ESSENTIAL part of my competition preparation for sure (and in general)

    You studly beast, you
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
  3. Taurus Nutrition Topical 7-KE on sale!
    By StackedCop in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Log in
Log in