Dexaprine Ingredients Released! IronForce Members Exclusive Release!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+5]DEXAPRINE IS HERE![/size]

After a long awaited released, Dexaprine is finally ready to take the supplement world by storm. Dexaprine features key ingredients that are guaranteed to give you more energy, increased appetite suppression, and insane mood enhancement than you have ever experienced!

So...what's in it?

[size=+3]THE ONLY WAY TO GET DEXAPRINE IS TO SIGN UP FOR IRONFORCE![/size]

Click here to sign up now! After you sign up, look for an IronForce members ONLY email giving the secret code to finally get Dexaprine!
iFORCE Nutrition : Mailing List Signup

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Citrus Aurtrium (sp?) is that for mood enhancing? Looks interesting. Any samples?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. When CA is mixed with 1,3 a very unique mood enhancement is felt...especially at these doses :D

Samples will soon be include on all NP orders.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Anything you can compare it to? Kinda tricky I know. Most supps that claim to "enhance Mood" have fallen short in m experience.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you all signed up for IronForce...Dexaprine is now available for the INSANE price of $19.99 to IronForce members!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything you can compare it to? Kinda tricky I know. Most supps that claim to "enhance Mood" have fallen short in m experience.
I wouldn't look for this to be like a nootropic. It does offer some great mood enhancement, but that is simply a great side aspect of the product.

I hope you all signed up for IronForce...Dexaprine is now available for the INSANE price of $19.99 to IronForce members!
^^^ what this guy said :D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
if all other products with 1,3 dimeth make me sick and throw up, how would this affect me differently?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
which product have you taken that have made you vomit?

I can't guarantee this won't, however it was formulated to specifically maximize 1,3's benefits while minimizing its negatives.

Maybe you could start off with 1/4-1/2 of a caplet, and then try 1.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
which product have you taken that have made you vomit?

I can't guarantee this won't, however it was formulated to specifically maximize 1,3's benefits while minimizing its negatives.

Maybe you could start off with 1/4-1/2 of a caplet, and then try 1.
muscle marinade, jacked, 1mr. Ive also tried OxyElite Pro and it made me nauseous.

If im able to split it up I'll consider buying some, I do support iforce and bought a couple of ecdy bottle a couple days ago.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
if all other products with 1,3 dimeth make me sick and throw up, how would this affect me differently?
If ALL 1,3 products make u sick, u would be a ruh-tard for using this IMO. Sorry IF.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I signed up, but never get any emails from you guys.. I think I actually signed up twice. The first time was when Tropinol was coming out.

Guess I'll head on over there though & see if y'all got any left!! Great price!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Ah nice I'll check it out! That's cheappp I may have go order a few ecdy bottles as well:) when is NP planning on adding it as a sample?

thor91

Awards
how much synephrine is supplied by the citrus aurantium?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If theres 60 caplets per bottle, & the directions call for only one per day, we have a 2 month supply? Excellent deal!! OR, if your like me, loves the high intensity energy, works 12 & 16 hour shifts, could I dose 2 caplets per day evenly spaced apart?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If theres 60 caplets per bottle, & the directions call for only one per day, we have a 2 month supply? Excellent deal!! OR, if your like me, loves the high intensity energy, works 12 & 16 hour shifts, could I dose 2 caplets per day evenly spaced apart?
Correct. Most people will get a full 60 days out of this product(srs).

If you're a super stim head, you can take a MAXIMUM of 2 per day, but I'd suggest trying 1, then 1 + 1/2, and then 2. It is POTENT stuff!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about this, would this Therm be good stacked with Ecdy? If so why? If not, why?