Calling on Companies to help out malleus25

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is very strange, and I've never done this before. After what I just heard tonight i couldn't not help myself. thebigt had chosen him for one of our logs, and he informed me that malleus25 is a disabled vet and is legally blind. After hearing this i promptly contacted him because i care about what happen to him and i wanted him to share his story. I asked to quote his messages, and he said yes. no idea what I'm doing with them.

I took a blast from and IEQ and was hit in the face with pieces of rock and shrapenel. It damaged my retina and nerve damage. I spent a year in therapy and rehab. I ahve to wear special sunglasses at all times outside my house to see. I have to have special lights in my houseto even take them off. Also have really bad PTSD they say but after 4 deployments in the 82nd Airborne as a sniper who wouldn't be.
Wow, totally unbelievable. words cant explain how i feel when i read that. how old are you and what do you do for work now? are you still in the Army or did you separate?
26yo, I work as a file clerk right now, not very fun or fulfilling but I pay the bills and lets me interact with as few people as possible. I have been medically retired but am trying to do get ready by next year to compete in the Physically Challenged catagory for bodybuilding. I want to show other soliders injured and not injured its not what you do when its all going the way you want, Its what you go when the universe says O Yeah, I'll show you. I want to inspire and maybe one day get other injured soliders to compete and inspire others.

Thank you guys.
Lets make this happen for him! seriously, we do promos all the damn time for posting funny pictures, hottest chicks, etc.etc. Lets give back to one of our disabled troops, and show him our love and support!

I'm starting it off with donating 4 products of choice!, and wish you all the best in life and your endeavors. You sacrificed much for us, now I'm sure we do the same for you.

Any of the board sponsors/company owners can post in here if they wish. Which knowing most of you I'm sure you'll happily jump on board!​

Last edited:
malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Anyone who does donate know its not all going to me. I plan on sharing anything out to other injured vets trying to get back into shape at my VA.
I want to any other injured vets out there drop me a line and lets get some contact going. I would love to one day get a group of vets together who have over come so called "limitations" to show that nothing keeps a soldier down and we just get better. I want to go around to other WTU's and Hospitals to not just cheers up injured soliders but to give them others to talk to who can relate and show them the right way to deal and get stronger emotionally and physically.:usa:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First from the bottom of my heart thank you for all that you sacrifice for us.

Second I don't have a huge stash but I have enough that I can afford to share, message me what type of product you are looking for and I will see what I have

I wish you all the eat with your goals and you are already an inspiration to me

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll jump on this. PM me with your info and I'll dig some AMS goodies out of my stash and get them out to you.

You guys are why I do what I do ~ Navy Corpsman 2000-Present.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll jump on this. PM me with your info and I'll dig some AMS goodies out of my stash and get them out to you.

Awesome!!^^ Stellar bro

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:usa:

I messaged a couple reps I am friendly with from other companies, hopefully other will join in. I am limited to what I can give but I also hope other members themselves step up for this. We can all afford to give something from out stash for this

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone who does donate know its not all going to me. I plan on sharing anything out to other injured vets trying to get back into shape at my VA.
I want to any other injured vets out there drop me a line and lets get some contact going. I would love to one day get a group of vets together who have over come so called "limitations" to show that nothing keeps a soldier down and we just get better. I want to go around to other WTU's and Hospitals to not just cheers up injured soliders but to give them others to talk to who can relate and show them the right way to deal and get stronger emotionally and physically.:usa:
Everytime I hear a story like this I get a cold chill thru my whole body and a tear in my eye. Thank you for your service god bless!! :usa: hit me with a PM I don't have a huge stash yet but I'm down for the cause brother!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everytime I hear a story like this I get a cold chill thru my whole body and a tear in my eye. Thank you for your service god bless!! :usa: hit me with a PM I don't have a huge stash yet but I'm down for the cause brother!!!
I will back fill my TN guys;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seeing members such as yourself step up to help out, even if it is a little bit, brings tears to my eye. You are a good man sir!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome!!^^ Stellar bro

I messaged a couple reps I am friendly with from other companies, hopefully other will join in. I am limited to what I can give but I also hope other members themselves step up for this. We can all afford to give something from out stash for this

I remember the day that I walked into the gym at Naval Medical Center San Diego and saw a Marine double amputee below the knees pulling heavier weight than me on deads and then proceeded to move onto squat cleans. Not much you can say about that; sort of speaks for itself.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember the day that I walked into the gym at Naval Medical Center San Diego and saw a Marine double amputee below the knees pulling heavier weight than me on deads and then proceeded to move onto squat cleans. Not much you can say about that; sort of speaks for itself.
Thats a level of determination most people will never feel or have.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Inspiring story, keep pushing bro, I tell people all the time life will strike you down but you cannot stay down, you need to rise and fulfill your capabilities, die trying is a big motto of mine, or as Nike would say just do it.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
x2
Much appreciation for the sacrifices everyone who serves this country to make it what it is.

I have some extras in my stash (listed below). Send me a pm with what you are interested in and an address to ship it to.
1x Iforce Maximize v2 fruit punch
2x iforce fadogia 500
1x PES Erase
1x PES AlphaT2
1x NTBM Bridge
1x Genomyx Slin-Sane
2x CL AM/PM Reduction
1x Primordial Sustain alpha
1x AX Axcell

ph/ds if looking for that kind of thing
ruthless supps malicious mass (epi/mlmg)
ruthless supps monsterdrol xt
NTBM Dieselbolan

eluruguayo

eluruguayo

Awards
i'm down che

i have 2 extra bottles of m14add, exp 05/11. i also have 1 extra bottle of m-drol (SD) that expired on 12/10, but should still be good.

i have 3 bottles of alpha one that expires sometime in /12. since i learned after buying them that a whole cycle won't even be 1 bottle, i could probably cough up one of those, too.

PM me with address and which of these you're interested in. thanks.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, thank you for your service Sir!

2nd: Love your sig:"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" quote-me. That is the heart of a an overcomer!

3rd props to LifterGym, all the Taurus Guys (You all were already top shelf in my book!) and anyone else who kicks in here! This kind of stuff is why AM is the MOST AWESOME COMMUNITY!.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am just a member but if you send me your info I will send you some of my personal stash. I am a firefighter that had my life forever changed in the line of duty by being hit by a pickup truck. There are so many public servants out there sacrificing so much for us

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's a great cause. I will tell the LG people too and I am sure they will send some stuff. You can count Taurus in for sure!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not from the US so shall not be donating anything but would like to say that the patriotism and generosity in this thread is very humbling.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Thank you for helping get this started.

Second I don't have a huge stash but I have enough that I can afford to share, message me what type of product you are looking for and I will see what I have
Any thing helps, even samples

I wish you all the eat with your goals and you are already an inspiration to me
Thanks but there are worst off than me. I am inspired by the guys and friends who didn't make it back.

Anything helps, thank you.

All soldiers are why I do this, past,present,and future.

Awesome!!^^ Stellar bro

Sweet bro, tell them anything helps and will be used by the grateful.

Thanks for the help.

I will def do what I can. Probably send some stuff from my personal stash.
Thank you very much

Inspiring story, keep pushing bro, I tell people all the time life will strike you down but you cannot stay down, you need to rise and fulfill your capabilities, die trying is a big motto of mine, or as Nike would say just do it.
Absolutly man, I will stay down only when I am dead, maybe not even then. lol

x2
Much appreciation for the sacrifices everyone who serves this country to make it what it is.

I have some extras in my stash (listed below). Send me a pm with what you are interested in and an address to ship it to.
1x Iforce Maximize v2 fruit punch
2x iforce fadogia 500
1x PES Erase
1x PES AlphaT2
1x NTBM Bridge
1x Genomyx Slin-Sane
2x CL AM/PM Reduction
1x Primordial Sustain alpha
1x AX Axcell

ph/ds if looking for that kind of thing
ruthless supps malicious mass (epi/mlmg)
ruthless supps monsterdrol xt
NTBM Dieselbolan
Thank you, again anything helps.

i'm down che

i have 2 extra bottles of m14add, exp 05/11. i also have 1 extra bottle of m-drol (SD) that expired on 12/10, but should still be good.

i have 3 bottles of alpha one that expires sometime in /12. since i learned after buying them that a whole cycle won't even be 1 bottle, i could probably cough up one of those, too.

PM me with address and which of these you're interested in. thanks.
No, thank you.
First off, thank you for your service Sir!

2nd: Love your sig:"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" quote-me. That is the heart of a an overcomer!

3rd props to LifterGym, all the Taurus Guys (You all were already top shelf in my book!) and anyone else who kicks in here! This kind of stuff is why AM is the MOST AWESOME COMMUNITY!.
Much love to all you guys especially Taurus for starting this.

I am just a member but if you send me your info I will send you some of my personal stash. I am a firefighter that had my life forever changed in the line of duty by being hit by a pickup truck. There are so many public servants out there sacrificing so much for us
Thank you, and thank you for your service I place police and firefighters in the same catagory as soldiers so you are a hero just like any other soldier.

That's a great cause. I will tell the LG people too and I am sure they will send some stuff. You can count Taurus in for sure!
Taurus has really stepped up with this.

I am not from the US so shall not be donating anything but would like to say that the patriotism and generosity in this thread is very humbling.
Hey just knowing there are people out there who care is enough at most times. Support is just as important as anything else.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what just yet, but you can bet there will be something that says "Athletic Xtreme" coming. Will get the details ASAP, even if it's from my own stash.

PM me an address, please.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Send that PM with ur address this way too, I'm personally gonna see what I can do, my Dad is a vet and this cause has really hit my heart in a big way.
Thank u and all soldiers, we've got e-mails going to see what we at AX can do.
Thnx guys for starting this and Judo for sending me this link :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, a sincere thank you for your service. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, your courage and faith will see you through any crisis. God bless.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much generosity and support ITT, Definitely HUGE thanks & appreciation to you malleus25 and all those who serve or have served to protect our freedoms...as well as serving and protecting our lives every day...and the sacrifices that go with that...It's people like you that help make this country great!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Stop in here and let me know what you'd like to try out buddy. The AM/PM thermo stack & forged burner are the only ones that are all taken.
Thank you

Not sure what just yet, but you can bet there will be something that says "Athletic Xtreme" coming. Will get the details ASAP, even if it's from my own stash.

PM me an address, please.
PM sent, thank you

Send that PM with ur address this way too, I'm personally gonna see what I can do, my Dad is a vet and this cause has really hit my heart in a big way.
Thank u and all soldiers, we've got e-mails going to see what we at AX can do.
Thnx guys for starting this and Judo for sending me this link :)
Thank you and tell your father past heroes like him are what inspired me to join in the first place.

First, a sincere thank you for your service. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, your courage and faith will see you through any crisis. God bless.
Thank you for your support and God bless you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I'll just echo what has already been said and just say that it's humbling to read this. It is SO amazing to see all of the generosity and willingness to give from the members and sponsors, here. It just makes you look at everything in a different light when you see people pulling together for a cause like this.

That being said, send me your info and what kind of product(s) you (or your fellow vets) would find the most beneficial. I'll get it shipped your way from my personal stash.

Props to LG33 for starting this, too. Very cool thing here.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forwarding this thread to the good folks at NP.

Also, a personal thank you for all that you have done

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Awesome thanks for the support.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW!

To everyone who has posted in this thread and to all who the reps who have PMed me that are forwarding the info to their companies, you guys are the reason this site is THEE best online community and whats makes this place so awesome. I have never been more proud to be a part of something then right now reading all these responses.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do I send the Swole Stack... PM me an Addy... I'll see what else I can dig up too...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this site is THEE best online community and whats makes this place so awesome. I have never been more proud to be a part of something then right now reading all these responses.

Exactly how I feel. A humbling experience to see all the users brought together.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a supplement or 2 I can send your way Brother! PM the Address and it is awesome you are trying to help others as well.

The most rewarding person I ever trained was a disabled vet who lost the use of his legs. He was tired of not feeling like a man and wanted to start fighting the good fight. My gym owner did not want me to personal train him due to the "risk" of injury. I quickly let him know he was discriminating and was allowed to train him. Was the best thing I think I have ever done for a person. He moved after 6 months but sent me a picture of him winning his division in a paraplegic body building contest about 6 months later. Guy was an inspiration to me. We figured out ways to get him be able to work every part of his upper body, even using a bet from my pants to strap him to a bench for stability as he did not want to settle for using a machine to bench press. Keep kicking ass for your country by strengthening those soldiers resolve to get back to truly feeling like men.

THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!! Just PM me your addy and I will send you something from my personal stash.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to check what I personally have available, but I can send a few bottles. Also, for those of you who use Facebook, I'm affiliated with Cigars4Troops http://www.facebook.com/Cigars4troops?ref=ts

Whether you can "like" it to show support, want to contribute, or just have the address and name of someone serving overseas that we can send cigars to, it would be appreciated.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I want to show other soliders injured and not injured its not what you do when its all going the way you want, Its what you go when the universe says O Yeah, I'll show you. I want to inspire and maybe one day get other injured soliders to compete and inspire others." This is the spirit of a Warrior! Our greatest ministry comes out of sacrifice and experience, our greatest weaknesses God will turn into strengths, so that we can share with others and help them. Already I believe you are an inspiration in what you have done and continue to do (I'm not an American, but every country has a defense and those that are a part of it make sacrifices some of us not a part of that cannot even begin to imagine). PM me your address, bud, and I will send a few things to help out.

~Rosie~

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I must say this board is full of people and companies that are extremely generous. When I was badly injured so many companies helped me out. USP, PP, Appnut, NTBM and others. THat is why I am giving out of my own stash. I also contacted nutraplanet over a certain product for a police officer in my town battling throat cancer and they helped in amazing ways. Guys remember, this America, the greatest country in the world. I know drama and harsh words take place at times on here, but I consider you family

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say this board is full of people and companies that are extremely generous. When I was badly injured so many companies helped me out. USP, PP, Appnut, NTBM and others. THat is why I am giving out of my own stash. I also contacted nutraplanet over a certain product for a police officer in my town battling throat cancer and they helped in amazing ways. Guys remember, this America, the greatest country in the world. I know drama and harsh words take place at times on here, but I consider you family
Right on brotha! :usa:

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I can't find the direct quote but this made me remember the just of it

"Surrender - Verb - To pry the rifle out of my cold dead hands."

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Wow, I'll just echo what has already been said and just say that it's humbling to read this. It is SO amazing to see all of the generosity and willingness to give from the members and sponsors, here. It just makes you look at everything in a different light when you see people pulling together for a cause like this.

That being said, send me your info and what kind of product(s) you (or your fellow vets) would find the most beneficial. I'll get it shipped your way from my personal stash.

Props to LG33 for starting this, too. Very cool thing here.
forwarding this thread to the good folks at NP.

Also, a personal thank you for all that you have done
WOW!

To everyone who has posted in this thread and to all who the reps who have PMed me that are forwarding the info to their companies, you guys are the reason this site is THEE best online community and whats makes this place so awesome. I have never been more proud to be a part of something then right now reading all these responses.

Where do I send the Swole Stack... PM me an Addy... I'll see what else I can dig up too...
I have a supplement or 2 I can send your way Brother! PM the Address and it is awesome you are trying to help others as well.

The most rewarding person I ever trained was a disabled vet who lost the use of his legs. He was tired of not feeling like a man and wanted to start fighting the good fight. My gym owner did not want me to personal train him due to the "risk" of injury. I quickly let him know he was discriminating and was allowed to train him. Was the best thing I think I have ever done for a person. He moved after 6 months but sent me a picture of him winning his division in a paraplegic body building contest about 6 months later. Guy was an inspiration to me. We figured out ways to get him be able to work every part of his upper body, even using a bet from my pants to strap him to a bench for stability as he did not want to settle for using a machine to bench press. Keep kicking ass for your country by strengthening those soldiers resolve to get back to truly feeling like men.

THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!! Just PM me your addy and I will send you something from my personal stash.
I'll have to check what I personally have available, but I can send a few bottles. Also, for those of you who use Facebook, I'm affiliated with Cigars4Troops

Whether you can "like" it to show support, want to contribute, or just have the address and name of someone serving overseas that we can send cigars to, it would be appreciated.
"I want to show other soliders injured and not injured its not what you do when its all going the way you want, Its what you go when the universe says O Yeah, I'll show you. I want to inspire and maybe one day get other injured soliders to compete and inspire others." This is the spirit of a Warrior! Our greatest ministry comes out of sacrifice and experience, our greatest weaknesses God will turn into strengths, so that we can share with others and help them. Already I believe you are an inspiration in what you have done and continue to do (I'm not an American, but every country has a defense and those that are a part of it make sacrifices some of us not a part of that cannot even begin to imagine). PM me your address, bud, and I will send a few things to help out.

~Rosie~
I can't find the direct quote but this made me remember the just of it

"Surrender - Verb - To pry the rifle out of my cold dead hands."
All of you guys are Awesome and truely you all will be blessed for you out pouring of support. With what is going on just in this thread I now have proof I can show the VA and hopefully the army to get support to get a program started at WTU's on post and VA's to get nutrition, exercise, and supplement help to injured vets to get them on a road to complete recovery Physically,mentaly,emotionaly, and spirtiually. Thank you all for the bottom of my heart this place is full of Heroes and I am glad to have found them. :usa:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Amazing thread! Please PM me you're info I'm not a rep but have stuff from my stash that I would like to throw your way. Please accept my thanks for your service to this country.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Name

Ok so I am going to have a get togther at the VA friday with some of the people who will be able to get this idea of mine really rolling in their system.
I figured since the AM community has done so much so far I will let you all come up with the name of the organization I will present to the VA and hopefully ARMY if all goes well.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also like to let it be known that AMS for sometime now has offered 15% off for our military folks through our website.

http://www.advancedmusclescience.com/

The coupon code is "enlisted". Just please be advised though that I do believe it will not work unless one also enters an APO address.

Just a little way for AMS to show support.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, amazing to see some good people in the world :)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I have a stack of usplabs AP/PM/Prime/PowerFull that I was going to run, but I'll gladly send that to you, malleus. I have family serving in Iraq, so I know of the sacrifices made by these brave men and women protecting our freedom and way of life. its the least I could do. Thank you, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell ya what brother, it ain't much, but it is all I got unopened. PM your addy and I will kick in and ship a tub of Lit Up. Wish I could do more. Sewing and reaping man, sewing and reaping! It all comes back in the end :)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Name game

I got a few names from MRKLEEN and would really like some more for the organization you guys are helping to get going.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey Malleus I dont think I ever got your addy.. shoot me a PM bro

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Not a rep but definitely have a large personal stash. Just pm'd you man. Get back to me and I'll send stuff out through my work shipping right away.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I got a few names from MRKLEEN and would really like some more for the organization you guys are helping to get going.
hey malleus pm me your info so I can send this stuff to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk