taurus needs 3 loggers-but there is a catch!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we need 3 loggers for wyked and daa-hcg.

the catch is 3 loggers will recieve both products, but must dose them together.

wyked is our new preworkout that's just being released. and daa-hcg is daa with calcium lactate added. this is a new twist on daa, and this is your chance to get a free jug to log.

i am easy on apps, all i want is some basic info about you. and why you want to try it.

these are new products and we want to get some logs going, so hurry up and get those apps in.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I'll be running a log of Andro mass when ever the first load ships (end of april) would I be able to? I really need a new preworkout... would be happy to log it..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be running a log of Andro mass when ever the first load ships (end of april) would I be able to? I really need a new preworkout... would be happy to log it..
Im sure tom will let you... throw an app in. whats the worst that can happen?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
he could say no and I'd have my hopes dashed.. :( lol

What would he like?

I am 25, I've been lifting on and off for 3 years. I've devoted myself to a set goal of 220lbs lean and have been working to achieve the goal for 2 months now. I've just started to plateau and a pre-workout would be amazing to help me push through the new intense routine. I've tried a few other pre-workouts and i haven't liked them much. They worked, but the feeling they gave me made me uncomfortable, so a new one that would give me a boost without the feelings of wanting to rip off my skin would be amazing and I would be a return buyer.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my 30's and I love trying out various products, in fact my counter currently holds over 40 products, not all used at the same time of course. I'm always looking for an edge in the gym, and having tried Mesomorph for so long, would welcome trying something new. As for DAA-HCG, it sounds exciting and innovative and there is nothing more that peaks my interest more so than innovation in this industry, companies that dose products correctly without gimmicks and tricky labels. Whomever is picked good luck!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
couple questions please? how long does each supp last? If starting a cycle would u b able to use wyced with cycle and daa as part of pct(just wondering )?I am anxiously awaiting the start of a dzine/lmg stack and dont know if I would be willing to scrap it?
If u would allow I would throw my hat in.
age/44 us resident would log DAILY if I lifted or NOT would log and state
would log lifting program starting 1rm and ending ones basically any info you would like included

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
couple questions please? how long does each supp last? If starting a cycle would u b able to use wyced with cycle and daa as part of pct(just wondering )?I am anxiously awaiting the start of a dzine/lmg stack and dont know if I would be willing to scrap it?
If u would allow I would throw my hat in.
age/44 us resident would log DAILY if I lifted or NOT would log and state
would log lifting program starting 1rm and ending ones basically any info you would like included
The DAA-HCG will last 4 weeks, and the WYked, Well this depends on how many scoops you dose. 50 servings per tub... 1-3 for servings.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Tom stated this is to be taken together. Wyked must be dosed with the DAA-HCG. Killer combo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
ok guys thanks for prompt answers u r on it! I do feel I should prob retract app tho/ SAD PANDA / feel best saving a test booster for pct but thanks for awesome oppurtunity and hope those who get chance kill it! will b following

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
PICK ME!!!

Ok I have been lifting for a year seriously since I got out of the hospital. I have been on the fence about a new prework out and was really thinking about Wyked. I am taking an AI right now so tauru's new version of DAA would be an awesome combo.

I am 26 years old
200 lbs
I lift 5 days a week
Cardio 6 days a week
Eat very clean 6-7x a day
Can post before-after pics if needed
WILL update as needed!!
Will log this so hard, it will file assault charges on me.:firedevil:

P.S. If I get this I will have the entire line of Taurus products out now. Just waiting on my 7-keto order.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
he could say no and I'd have my hopes dashed.. :( lol

What would he like?

I am 25, I've been lifting on and off for 3 years. I've devoted myself to a set goal of 220lbs lean and have been working to achieve the goal for 2 months now. I've just started to plateau and a pre-workout would be amazing to help me push through the new intense routine. I've tried a few other pre-workouts and i haven't liked them much. They worked, but the feeling they gave me made me uncomfortable, so a new one that would give me a boost without the feelings of wanting to rip off my skin would be amazing and I would be a return buyer.
you would need to run both products together, and start right away. can you do this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In my 30's and I love trying out various products, in fact my counter currently holds over 40 products, not all used at the same time of course. I'm always looking for an edge in the gym, and having tried Mesomorph for so long, would welcome trying something new. As for DAA-HCG, it sounds exciting and innovative and there is nothing more that peaks my interest more so than innovation in this industry, companies that dose products correctly without gimmicks and tricky labels. Whomever is picked good luck!
if you can start right away, pm me your addy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok I have been lifting for a year seriously since I got out of the hospital. I have been on the fence about a new prework out and was really thinking about Wyked. I am taking an AI right now so tauru's new version of DAA would be an awesome combo.

I am 26 years old
200 lbs
I lift 5 days a week
Cardio 6 days a week
Eat very clean 6-7x a day
Can post before-after pics if needed
WILL update as needed!!
Will log this so hard, it will file assault charges on me.:firedevil:

P.S. If I get this I will have the entire line of Taurus products out now. Just waiting on my 7-keto order.
as long as you are healthy now, and can start right away-pm me your addy.

would love to see you include the 7-ke in your log!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow I want some!!!

Here is my app

Name Josh
Age 27
Why you should pick me.. Cuz I rock!!!

wait.. what?? I cant get picked.. dammit :rant2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to get in on this one! Both products look very intriguing and I'd love to run them together. The addition of the lactate looks interesting and I love what DAA does to me, so I wonder how different this would actually feel.

I'll copy/paste some more detailed info in if you would like, but I run a pretty detailed log, updated daily (for the most part) and am very dedicated and serious about my training and nutrition (and overall lifestyle). I'm running Testalensis for APS right now, but that will only last another 10 days until the bottle is gone.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
as a solo log?
hmm well AM doesn't ship until the 25th and won't get here till like the 28th or 30th so I can prolly do a 4 week log solo if need be.. but I'd like to perhaps let it trail into the AM cycle.. Let me know what you need :) I'm flexible

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A BigT promo? WOW!!! Jump on it!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soft ball...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did someone just call me Mr.Fluffikins? what in the hell is that!? :think:
Sounds like a random-Rosie-name (if you lived here you'd be used to it, LOL) :11: ...What would you LIKE to be called? :newangel:

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I just remembered an insurance commercial.. so I used the name from it that the dog was named.. lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Better than being called Sergeant Picklestix

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Are there any spots left? I am currently cutting for summer and granted my knee allows me, either a muay thai or boxing fight.

Currents stats 180 (from 200 3 months ago)
Deadlift pre knee surgery = 560, current 475
Looking to add as much muscle mass as I can right now to bulk back up to 190 before a final cut down to 185
Age 20

Just purchased ERASE, can run these side by side if youd like.
I have logged S4 before, had great results on the strength/recovery side. Eyes on the other hand are still photosensitive but thats why God created sunglasses.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well yall know me. Just trying to get back after a month off.

Currently I weigh about 216. My goal is to get down to under 200 again for the 1st time in probably 3 years plus. The thing is I dont want to lose a bunch of muscle so I think this would be a great stack.

I put an app in for the Wyked promo, but if I can get a bottle of the DAA/HCG to run with it too that would be great. Right now I am not running anything special as far as supplements. Just my N2KTS for preworkout and plenty of BCAAs.

Oh and I was basically 240 a little over a month ago. Didnt lose the kind of weight I wanted either. Time to get that strength back! Still seeking the elusive 405 bench and 700 deadlift!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow, nice stack! Daa is an excellent ingredient.
This should be a fantastic stack and I look forward to reading about increased libido and strength.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In before BigT picks logger number 3, lol

I really need to start refreshing "new posts" more often... :D almost missed this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In before BigT picks logger number 3, lol

I really need to start refreshing "new posts" more often... :D almost missed this
I'm really surprised by how fast and how many replies there are here on AM! Go lift, come and take a shower then bed and when I look the next morning, three pages already!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity here guys. If I was active I would be applying for this one

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like the three have been picked, but if you need more loggers or ones in the future, I'd love to log this and compare it to my current pre-workout which is NO-xplode and DAA, and sometimes Superpump250 if I get free samples.

I've been lifting since around 1996 and have tried a lot of supplements over the years. Currently 200 lbs and cutting. I lift 4 times a week and do 3-4 days with cardio.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: This is what I thought when I found the thread, too. I was like "wow!"
LOL... I never seen loggers picked so fast.. Big T has gone MAAADDDDD!!!! :lol:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like the three have been picked, but if you need more loggers or ones in the future, I'd love to log this and compare it to my current pre-workout which is NO-xplode and DAA, and sometimes Superpump250 if I get free samples.

I've been lifting since around 1996 and have tried a lot of supplements over the years. Currently 200 lbs and cutting. I lift 4 times a week and do 3-4 days with cardio.
Did you put an app in for wyked? It's a pre workout with DAA.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172821

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Age- 22
Weight 225
Training Experience - 6 years
Previous logs- Have done logs for Animal, and USPLabs Pink magic succesfully

Id love to try these new products because they look awesome enough said right? And you know i'll give an honest review and can trust me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T-Bone Supplements 4
GQNemesis Supplement Auction 0
LG Sciences 1
BeBig Supplements 4
BPjohn123 Supplement Auction 9